HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is Brock Lesnar Getting a New WrestleMania Opponent?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Is Brock Lesnar Getting a New WrestleMania Opponent? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Brock Lesnar Getting a New WrestleMania Opponent?   Is Brock Lesnar Getting a New WrestleMania Opponent? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 9:08 pm

Dean is a great choice. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Brock Lesnar Getting a New WrestleMania Opponent?   Is Brock Lesnar Getting a New WrestleMania Opponent? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 9:12 pm

He has a lot of momentum behind him...it would be foolish to let lesnar beat him. Like I said it is a nodq match so to make it believable that someone like Dean can beat Lesnar.
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Is Brock Lesnar Getting a New WrestleMania Opponent?   Is Brock Lesnar Getting a New WrestleMania Opponent? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 9:29 pm

The Big Guy (AMC) wrote:
the only defense people ever had for Lesnar beating Taker was for Lesnar to put over the next Generation since Taker is on his last legs. Because beating the guy who ended Taker's streak will make anyone look good. Not saying Lesnar should start jobbing...but he shouldn't be too much of a monster to the point where anyone beating him is unbelievable.

People wanna talk about Super Cena...well Lesnar has become Suplex Cena...which is more of a insult to Cena.

Or... y'know... Lesnar had history with Taker. Also as to why their feud continued.

In terms of 1v1 matches:

Brock Lesnar & Undertaker drew in a WWE Championship at Unforgiven 2002.
Brock Lesnar def. Undertaker in a Hell in a Cell at No Mercy 2002.
Brock Lesnar def. Undertaker in a Steel Cage at a MSG Show in Sept. 2003
Undertaker def. Brock Lesnar by countout in a dark match at a SmackDown taping Oct 2003
Brock Lesnar def. Undertaker in a "Biker Chain" match at No Mercy 2003.
Brock Lesnar def. Undertaker at WrestleMania XXX.
Undertaker def. Brock Lesnar by Submission at SummerSlam 2015.
Brock Lesnar def. Undertaker in a Hell in a Cell at Hell in a Cell 2015.

So as you can see... Lesnar defeating Undertaker's streak MADE PERFECT SENSE.

It's possible it had nothing to do with Lesnar putting people over. And for the sheer fact that in every single televised match they've had, up until SummerSlam 2015, Lesnar won in 1v1 matches (with the exception of the draw). And the SummerSlam 2015 they did a controversy angle too, where technically Lesnar won originally. Remember?
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Is Brock Lesnar Getting a New WrestleMania Opponent?   Is Brock Lesnar Getting a New WrestleMania Opponent? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 3:47 am

Actually, whether or not that's true, the point of Brock ending Taker's streak WAS to put someone else over. Dude, that whole storyline was fucking awful. and the way they ended Taker's streak was complete trash. If it wasn't to put someone else over, it was a huge waste to have Brock do it. Especially in the way he did it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Brock Lesnar Getting a New WrestleMania Opponent?   Is Brock Lesnar Getting a New WrestleMania Opponent? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Is Brock Lesnar Getting a New WrestleMania Opponent?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2