So Did New Day Turn Face or something?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Gobba-Gulak
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf

PostSubject: So Did New Day Turn Face or something?   Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:12 pm

Because for a second there I the League of Nation was going to turn face

Bullet Club

PostSubject: Re: So Did New Day Turn Face or something?   Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:13 pm

No one turned face. It was a comedy schtick and nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Smurf
Icon

PostSubject: Re: So Did New Day Turn Face or something?   Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:24 pm

Yeah That

New Day get mixed reactions anyway and become sort of faces for a week every once in a while if it's for a comedy angle.

That segment was strange tho... Funny I was really liking it until the League of Nations part... and it was still a bit funny after but more awkward and didn't seem fitting.

TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf

PostSubject: Re: So Did New Day Turn Face or something?   Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:44 pm

I don't know, it looked like they are something something up with the League of Nation and The New Day. If nothing happens tomorrow night then yeah probably was just for shits and giggles. but if LON attacks the New Day, yeah I think it is leading to a babyface turn for the new day and a WM match with the LON...and possibly meaning the LON are winning the Tag Team titles...

PostSubject: Re: So Did New Day Turn Face or something?   Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:03 am

Eh, it's possible. But I would lean towards it's either a one night thing OR a very short-term thing (like add in something on Raw) and then New Day will be doing something else at WM.

TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf

PostSubject: Re: So Did New Day Turn Face or something?   Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:13 am

Well I thought they would be setting up New Day vs The Usos vs The Dudley's for WM...but I think the Usos and They Dudley's will have their own match at WM...so that could mean New Day could be facing LON at WM...I guess Play up 4 is better than 3 or something like that...them dropping the titles to LON...who drop it to Golden Truth Later...who drop it to the Dudley's...who drop it to The Usos

PostSubject: Re: So Did New Day Turn Face or something?   Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:28 am

It makes sense tbh. I don't think New Day vs Usos vs Dudleyz is that great of an idea anyway unless it's just to get the titles off of them so that they can move on to other things.

The reason I like them turning face for this feud with LON is because that can lead to a New Day vs Dudleyz feud right after. (I think they should keep the titles if they feud with LON)

The problem with turning face to feud with LON is I think New Day are hot as heels right now (it's not THAT big of a problem because they'll likely be great either way but still). They got excellent reactions for heels tonight. Loud reactions (boos & repeating things that they were saying... which I think are the top 2 reactions for heels). Sometimes they get cheers but lately they've gotten proper heel reactions, despite being really popular, so I feel like they're at their peak as heels and that was just a little side thing tonight.

Yes
Yes

PostSubject: Re: So Did New Day Turn Face or something?   Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:48 am

New Day gets mostly cheers no matter what they do, so WWE is going to take advantage of it and put them against a loser group of heels they don't have anything for.

Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman

PostSubject: Re: So Did New Day Turn Face or something?   Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:33 pm

That segment was mad... as Xavier would say... garbauge. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Mr. Smurf
Icon

PostSubject: Re: So Did New Day Turn Face or something?   Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:46 pm

First bit of it was pretty good/funny. Thirsty Mofos (for the most part up until the LON part)

I am Batman
I am Batman

PostSubject: Re: So Did New Day Turn Face or something?   Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:55 pm

Yeah then it got awkward. They should have brought out Enzo and Cass.
Back to top Go down
Gobba-Gulak
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf

PostSubject: Re: So Did New Day Turn Face or something?   Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:43 pm

won't see Enzo and Cass until after WM. maybe on the post wm raw

I am Batman

PostSubject: Re: So Did New Day Turn Face or something?   Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:05 am

That sucks. I wanna see them sooner, and I dont wanna waste the RAW after WM on their debut. They're great, but I'd rather see someone else like Samoa Joe or Finn.
Back to top Go down

So Did New Day Turn Face or something?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1