HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NJPW signs Michael Elgin to 2 year deal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

NJPW signs Michael Elgin to 2 year deal Empty
PostSubject: NJPW signs Michael Elgin to 2 year deal   NJPW signs Michael Elgin to 2 year deal EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 12:48 pm

Former ROH World Champion Michael Elgin is now an official member of the NJPW roster … sources tell us he just signed a 2-year deal with the company.

Big Mike made his debut for New Japan in 2015 and clearly impressed backstage officials — cause he was offered a contract less than a year later.

Our sources say the deal allows Elgin to continue taking bookings wherever he’d like outside of Japan. This means the wrestler can still work for ROH, PWG and even big companies in other countries.

We’re told the wrestler is more than excited about the new deal and is planning to take his career to the next level over the next 2 years.

Congrats Big Mike!

--

Elgin has since confirmed the contract himself.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: NJPW signs Michael Elgin to 2 year deal   NJPW signs Michael Elgin to 2 year deal EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 1:10 pm

Elgin good job
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: NJPW signs Michael Elgin to 2 year deal   NJPW signs Michael Elgin to 2 year deal EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 1:50 pm

Amazing how far he's come in Japan even after all the rumors that the bookers had no interest in him whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: NJPW signs Michael Elgin to 2 year deal   NJPW signs Michael Elgin to 2 year deal EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 4:05 pm

So no more PWG dates?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NJPW signs Michael Elgin to 2 year deal   NJPW signs Michael Elgin to 2 year deal EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 4:34 pm

"Our sources say the deal allows Elgin to continue taking bookings wherever he’d like outside of Japan. This means the wrestler can still work for ROH, PWG and even big companies in other countries."
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: NJPW signs Michael Elgin to 2 year deal   NJPW signs Michael Elgin to 2 year deal EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 4:36 pm

Oh yayyy I still havent got to see him at any of the PWG shows I went to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NJPW signs Michael Elgin to 2 year deal   NJPW signs Michael Elgin to 2 year deal Empty

Back to top Go down

NJPW signs Michael Elgin to 2 year deal

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1