HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Very Latest on WWE's Interest in AJ Styles

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

The Very Latest on WWE's Interest in AJ Styles Empty
PostSubject: The Very Latest on WWE's Interest in AJ Styles   The Very Latest on WWE's Interest in AJ Styles EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 10:10 am

As we previously reported, AJ Styles' current, short term deal with TNA is expected to expire in December.

According to the latest report, it's highly unlikely Styles will end up in WWE following the expiration of his short-term deal, as there appears to be little interest in the 36 year old former TNA Champion. The report notes there is "far less interest in AJ from the WWE side than a normal, rational person would think."
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: The Very Latest on WWE's Interest in AJ Styles   The Very Latest on WWE's Interest in AJ Styles EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 11:26 am

I don't think Styles should go to WWE anyway if they'd have him change his name.

Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: The Very Latest on WWE's Interest in AJ Styles   The Very Latest on WWE's Interest in AJ Styles EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 11:45 am

^
They're not interested in him AT ALL. If this were back in like, say, 2004, then HELL YEAH, WWE would be interested....but of course, AJ turned them down.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: The Very Latest on WWE's Interest in AJ Styles   The Very Latest on WWE's Interest in AJ Styles EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 11:50 am

I'm sure they'd give AJ a chance. He's too big to pass up.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: The Very Latest on WWE's Interest in AJ Styles   The Very Latest on WWE's Interest in AJ Styles EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 12:07 pm

Batman wrote:
He's too big to pass up.
WWE begs to differ. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: The Very Latest on WWE's Interest in AJ Styles   The Very Latest on WWE's Interest in AJ Styles EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 2:49 pm

He wouldn't go anyway and WWE wouldn't care enough to use him right. They'd give him a new name for starters to due a certain Diva sharing two letters...

He should stay in TNA where he belongs.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: The Very Latest on WWE's Interest in AJ Styles   The Very Latest on WWE's Interest in AJ Styles EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 3:42 pm

Considering WWE's changed a lot recently, I wouldn't be surprised if he did get a good push. Think about it, no one thought Bryan would get anywhere cause he was an indy guy and he's the face of WWE at the moment.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: The Very Latest on WWE's Interest in AJ Styles   The Very Latest on WWE's Interest in AJ Styles EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 4:43 pm

AJ Styles COULD make it, but WWE isn't interested atm.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: The Very Latest on WWE's Interest in AJ Styles   The Very Latest on WWE's Interest in AJ Styles EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 4:46 pm

Batman wrote:
Considering WWE's changed a lot recently, I wouldn't be surprised if he did get a good push. Think about it, no one thought Bryan would get anywhere cause he was an indy guy and he's the face of WWE at the moment.
That's because WWE moulded him into what they wanted. That ain't gonna' happen with AJ Styles as he will always be attached with TNA now. It'd be a terrible fit and he'd end up shoved in the mid-card fighting people who dance... <_<

As long as TNA pull their finger out of their ass and give AJ the money he wants and deserves, he'll happily sign a long term deal.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The Very Latest on WWE's Interest in AJ Styles   The Very Latest on WWE's Interest in AJ Styles EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 5:24 pm

I think if he ends up a free agent and WWE make him an offer he will take it. Everyone needs a needs a job and if he is just sitting there waiting for an offer, I dont see why WWE wouldn't make one knowing he has some buzz on him.

Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: The Very Latest on WWE's Interest in AJ Styles   The Very Latest on WWE's Interest in AJ Styles EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 5:25 pm

But it looks like that's not happening.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The Very Latest on WWE's Interest in AJ Styles   The Very Latest on WWE's Interest in AJ Styles EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 5:28 pm

I'm just saying, you guys are completely ruling it out, you are ignoring the fact the man needs money to live off. I dont think he'd turn down good money just cause someone says they're gonna change his name, that'd be stupid. I don't think WWE will ignore a big free agent star like this, knowing that if they sign him they'll get some extra attention for the signing. I just wouldn't completely rule it out.

Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: The Very Latest on WWE's Interest in AJ Styles   The Very Latest on WWE's Interest in AJ Styles EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 5:52 pm

It's their word, dude. WWE can always change their mind. They know AJ's contract is expiring in December, and have stated where they stand when it comes to be concerned about wanting to acquire him.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: The Very Latest on WWE's Interest in AJ Styles   The Very Latest on WWE's Interest in AJ Styles EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 6:00 pm

^ They would say anything right now. WWE doesn't know if AJ is actually quitting TNA or not. If they say "YEAH WE WANT HIM!" and he decides to pick TNA over them, they'd look bad.

@Chilly true, but I doubt AJ would put off being a huuuuuge star in the world's biggest American wrestling promotion simply cause he doesn't want to change his gimmick/name.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: The Very Latest on WWE's Interest in AJ Styles   The Very Latest on WWE's Interest in AJ Styles EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 6:37 pm

^
Who said it's a guarantee that he'd be a "huge star", especially if they decide to fuck around with his image? IMO, he's more of a star in TNA than he'd be in the WWE because I don't trust WWE creative. They like making their own guys, which is fine.

And me saying he wouldn't likely sign was me going off things he's said about the WWE for years, rather than me just wanting him to stay in TNA.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Very Latest on WWE's Interest in AJ Styles   The Very Latest on WWE's Interest in AJ Styles EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 7:26 pm

@Nate...it was never stated that this came straight from the mouth of WWE. It's all hearsay until it is officially stated by WWE--not Triple H either--that they will never sign AJ Styles.

I wouldn't mind seeing him in WWE to be honest. It would kill TNA but if they cant meet his terms then by all means the man can do what he wants because if they aren't throwing money at their greatest superstar, then they don't deserve him. I actually will not rule out that WWE wants him. It would be the dumbest decision in the world to allow AJ to sit at home--and you can't say they won't sign him because of his age because there are no name guys in NXT like Leo Kruger, Kassius Ohno, Conor O'Brian and etc who are 32-34 and aren't anywhere close to coming to the main roster. Yet you think they wouldn't get one of the best wrestlers out right now who already has a very large fanbase and is known around the world?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Very Latest on WWE's Interest in AJ Styles   The Very Latest on WWE's Interest in AJ Styles EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 7:39 pm

Mr. Chilly Park , Esq. wrote:
And me saying he wouldn't likely sign was me going off things he's said about the WWE for years, rather than me just wanting him to stay in TNA.
Many people have talked down about WWE for decades and then in one way or another returned to the company.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Very Latest on WWE's Interest in AJ Styles   The Very Latest on WWE's Interest in AJ Styles Empty

Back to top Go down

The Very Latest on WWE's Interest in AJ Styles

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1