HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Big 6 Man Tag Match Added to Impact

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Big 6 Man Tag Match Added to Impact  Empty
PostSubject: Big 6 Man Tag Match Added to Impact    Big 6 Man Tag Match Added to Impact  EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 9:59 am

TNA has announced that a big 6 man tag team match featuring Aces & Eights vs The Main Event Mafia will take place on Impact tomorrow night being broadcast live from Little Rock. The following is the updated preview for tomorrow's show:

- Fallout from Dixie Carter's heel turn last week. How will IMPACT General Manager Hulk Hogan react?

- Sting, Samoa Joe and Magnus vs. Knux, Garett Bischoff and Wes Brisco

- Can Bully Ray maintain control of Aces & Eights?

- X Division Champion Manik vs. Chris Sabin

- Eric Young, Knockouts Champion ODB & Joseph Park vs. The Bro Mans (Robbie E and Jessie Godderz) & a Mystery Knockout.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Big 6 Man Tag Match Added to Impact    Big 6 Man Tag Match Added to Impact  EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 10:34 am

The mystery KO is Gail Kim I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Big 6 Man Tag Match Added to Impact    Big 6 Man Tag Match Added to Impact  EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 2:39 pm

They are dubbing that 6 man as a "Lights Out Match". The hell is one of those? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Big 6 Man Tag Match Added to Impact    Big 6 Man Tag Match Added to Impact  EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 4:52 pm

They fight in the dark? I don\'t know
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Big 6 Man Tag Match Added to Impact    Big 6 Man Tag Match Added to Impact  EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 4:53 pm

Urgh, I hope it's not that retarded... Shaking Head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big 6 Man Tag Match Added to Impact    Big 6 Man Tag Match Added to Impact  EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 7:19 pm

People were thinking MEM and A&8's got boring. Some people even told me they sucked at this time. But then, "The Bro-mans" appeared. THIS must be the most stupid team i've ever seen on TV'd wrestling ._.
I mean, c'mon. Jesse Grharharha has... literally no skill. Robbie E plain sucks (imo). If most, Robbie E is a good seller. Not much more than that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big 6 Man Tag Match Added to Impact    Big 6 Man Tag Match Added to Impact  EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 7:34 pm

It's technically an "unsanctioned match" after the end of the show.

"Another similarly important gimmick was the Lights Out Match. If the Texas Death Match can be said to be the grandfather of the Last Man Standing Match, then the Lights Out Match is the grandfather of the Street Fight. The gimmick for this match was that it was too violent and too lawless to be officially sanctioned by the NWA, so the matches would take place after the “official” show, with the house lights turned off, hence the name"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big 6 Man Tag Match Added to Impact    Big 6 Man Tag Match Added to Impact  EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 7:42 pm

Zanon wrote:
People were thinking MEM and A&8's got boring. Some people even told me they sucked at this time. But then, "The Bro-mans" appeared. THIS must be the most stupid team i've ever seen on TV'd wrestling ._.
I mean, c'mon. Jesse Grharharha has... literally no skill. Robbie E plain sucks (imo). If most, Robbie E is a good seller. Not much more than that.
The only difference is that the Bro-mans arent taking up one of the main storylines, so you can easily ignore it
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Big 6 Man Tag Match Added to Impact    Big 6 Man Tag Match Added to Impact  EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 10:27 pm

Ɖaŋte Cғoss wrote:
It's technically an "unsanctioned match" after the end of the show.

"Another similarly important gimmick was the Lights Out Match. If the Texas Death Match can be said to be the grandfather of the Last Man Standing Match, then the Lights Out Match is the grandfather of the Street Fight. The gimmick for this match was that it was too violent and too lawless to be officially sanctioned by the NWA, so the matches would take place after the “official” show, with the house lights turned off, hence the name"
So this match will be available on Impact Wrestling's website, then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big 6 Man Tag Match Added to Impact    Big 6 Man Tag Match Added to Impact  EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 11:22 pm

It was the last match of the night and it was far from unsanctioned
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Big 6 Man Tag Match Added to Impact    Big 6 Man Tag Match Added to Impact  EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 7:52 am

I thought it was going to just be a play on words, as they didn't remotely describe what it was.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Big 6 Man Tag Match Added to Impact    Big 6 Man Tag Match Added to Impact  EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 11:17 am

Dead wrote:
It was the last match of the night and it was far from unsanctioned
Fucking false advertising I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big 6 Man Tag Match Added to Impact    Big 6 Man Tag Match Added to Impact  Empty

Back to top Go down

Big 6 Man Tag Match Added to Impact

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1