Last Movie You Saw?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
Kitty
TeamMoose
TeamMoose

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:26 am

Snoope Fiasco wrote:
I'm just waiting for the day when Kitty doesn't think a movie needs more of anything.

That day isn't happening, bic.

Knucklebones is a.. pretty gore-y movie? I don't know what else to think about it other than it made me cringe during half of the movie.
4/10 would summon knucklebones again
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:33 am

Knucklebones (2016)

This film delivers on what it promised: A throwback slasher film.

The film isn't as scary as it's just gory.

Knucklebones is alright. You should only give it was watch if you're watching horror movies with a friend and you want something to laugh it. Some of the jokes made by Knucklebones were funny. 4/10.

TeamMoose
TeamMoose

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:47 am

Keeping Up with the Joneses (2016)

This wasn't as funny as the trailer suggested. It was more enjoyable than listening to a baby cry on a plane though. 6/10.

A Cure for Wellness (2016)

This movie was a really good mystery thriller at many points. But it's too dragged out with little gratification from the climax. 6/10.

TeamMoose
TeamMoose

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:27 pm

Diary of the Dead is one of my favourite zombie films I've seen so far. It's grim, and I love the irony in it. I do like how the whole plot of the movie is just a guy documenting what happens, and I love that it's cannon to the "Of the Dead" films.
8/10 needs more zombies
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:01 pm

Diary of the Dead (2007)

This is an interesting take in the Living Dead movies. It's a found footage film... or like them. Maybe Mock Documentary is closer. I don't care.

There's fun moments here and there. You don't know what the character's ultimate goal is though other than to stay alive. And the ending is nothing. It's just okay to me. 5/10.

TeamMoose
TeamMoose

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:59 pm

Evil Dead 2 is just.. weird? I want to read the weird book and figure out what it actually is, all because of the twist at the end.
Also, a chainsaw for a hand is the most badass thing you can think of. More badass than a shark with lasers.
5/10 needs more trees
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:55 am

Evil Dead II (1987)

I'm with Kitty on Ash's modified chainsaw. Most badass weapon ever.

This was both fun and scary. It's weird how they needed to change the story of the first film. 7/10.

TeamMoose
TeamMoose

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:24 pm

Day of the Dead is amazballs. I like how the doc was trying to become docile, and it was actually working. Big Grin!
7/10 needs more zombies with guns
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:59 pm

Day of the Dead (1985)

This was a really fun zombie movie. Even after 30 years after its release it's still very unigue compared to other zombie movies. There's a lot of tension and horror.

I got where everyone was coming in the movie but ultimately I think I would have sided with Captain Rhodes. 7/10.

Rocky (1976)

Rocky is a very good film. There's some good drama. Burgess Meredith is great. The boxing isn't as bad as the later Rocky movies. 8/10.

TeamMoose
TeamMoose

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:43 am

Who Killed Captain Alex is a masterpiece. Just explaining it can't do it justice, so you have to see it for yourself to understand why I think this.
10/10 Joshua killed Captain Alex.

Ghost in a Shell is, well, awesome. I haven't seen the original anime it's based on, but I feel like doing a marathon of it before continuing the movie series. I'd definitely recommend watching it if you haven't. I love the world it's set it and almost everything about it.
8/10 needs more cyborg babies
Back to top Go down
Dick McGee
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:56 am

Kitty, Only 8/10? It had a loli right at the end, that's enough for a 10! lots of naked though. perfect movie.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:27 pm

Who Killed Captain Alex? (2010)

It's amazing what Nabwana I.G.G. did with $200! While the actors are very athletic the story is a big mess. This honestly probably would have been very boring without the Video Joker who commentated on everything. He was extremely entertaining! Emmie made this movie a must see. 6/10.

Kôkaku Kidôtai (1995)

This movie looked amazing! The soundtrack was great. The story was extremely interesting. I only seen Stand Alone Complex before I seen this movie last night and it's very different from this movie.

While The Major in this movie isn't as fun as Stand Alone Complex she does feel more human with her doubts... which is really funny to say now that I think about it Funny

I think anyone should be able to enjoy this; anime fan or not. 8/10.

TeamMoose
TeamMoose

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:14 am

Clerks is like, my all time favourite movie now. The dialogue is interesting and I just plain out love the cast.
10/10 needs more half assed reviews
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:05 pm

Clerks (1994)

This was a fun movie. This movie is full of laughs. 7/10.

Mallrats (1995)

I always enjoyed Mallrats whenever I saw it on TV. I think this movie is better than Clerks. There's a real goal for our protagonists and we get several antagonists. Mallrats is a fun ride beginning to end. 8/10.

Chasing Amy (1997)

This was the only movie from The View Askewniverse that I haven't seen before. And so far it's the best one. The movie has both humor and drama plus plenty of those damn awkward moments. This movie is the peak of the series. 9/10.

Dogma (1999)

Dogma is a weird turn for the series. While the other movies were realistic this movie is a fantasy race to a church in New Jersey. This is definitely the goofiest film so far. I really laughed my ass off when I saw that George Carlin was playing a cardinal. 8/10.

TeamMoose
TeamMoose

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Thu May 11, 2017 3:25 am

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017)

This movie was made extremely well! I never seen the first but I was able to tell what all the characters were about without having to see the first film. I laughed a lot and it honestly made me tear up. This is now the second best super hero movie I ever seen right behind The Dark Knight. 10/10.

The Cowboys (1972)

I liked this. Even though there's a bunch of kids in the movie it's badass. John Wayne is John Wayne. He actually gets killed in the movie so that was different. It's a fun western. 7/10.

xXx: State of the Union (2005)

I don't know how someone can watch Die Another Day and decide to bring the guy who directed that into their film franchise. This was worse than Die Another Day! Vin Diesel was right to refuse to do this movie after reading the script. What a mess! I never seen xXx but I can see how this killed any kind of franchise happening. This isn't a movie you need to see. 2/10.

Happy People: A Year in the Taiga (2010)

This was a neat documentary about some trappers in Siberia. 7/10.

The BFG (2016)

This movie looks amazing. I mean it's a Disney film one thing they know is animation. But the story needed some trimming. There was just too much filler and the climax was really disappointing. It's crazy because other parts of the film did have an element of suspense and danger and that really didn't exist at the end of the film. Maybe if they cut down scenes where BFG messed around with The Queen and they made the dreams mean a lot more maybe this film could have been better.

I liked BFG but that movie didn't really get any kind of emotion from me. I guess they didn't do his comeback right. This is good if you want to watch a movie with a kid. Otherwise I just found it okay. 5/10.

Dreamcatcher (2003)

This film is a weird combination of Scanners (1981) and Invasion of The Body Snatchers. I know this was a book but I don't get why they needed to include the Scanners deal in there. I guess it did make it more interesting and different from Body Snatchers and The Thing.

I liked this movie. The aliens aren't the best antagonist but the suspense is there and kind of works as a mystery... kinda. I don't know. It's not a classic but I think it's worth watching if you run into it. I reminded me of The Shinning and It but of course Stephen King wrote the novel. 6/10.

TeamMoose
TeamMoose

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Sun May 14, 2017 6:15 pm

The Trip just makes me want to try LSD. Nothing more to say here.
6/10 needs more LSD
Back to top Go down
Dawg
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Sun May 14, 2017 6:17 pm

The Trip was a trippy movie but good
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Sun May 14, 2017 8:19 pm

The African Queen (1951)

This movie is enjoyable and has a real simple but effective story. Katharine Hepburn is a great look milf while bathing in the river. This movie is quite funny. Something you didn't see from Humphrey Bogart during his peak. 8/10.

Snatched (2017)

This movie gave me a few laughs but beyond that there's nothing to this movie. There's a bunch of useless filler too and all the filmmakers needed to do to change that was tweak the story. I wouldn't recommend this to most people. Maybe you can watch it with you mom on Mother's Day. 3/10.

Beauty and the Beast (2017)

I really enjoyed this film. All the music was good. The CGI was fantastic. You know you done a great job when people know what happens in the story and you still pull off making it entertaining. 9/10.

The Trip (1967)

This is a movie that tries to freak you out with visuals and editing techniques. And a lot of the time it worked! The story isn't that good though. This isn't the sort of movie you should watch twice. After you seen all the trippy things in the movie there isn't a reason to go back to it. 5/10.

TeamMoose
TeamMoose

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:16 pm

The Devil's Disciple (1959)

This was a funny drama set during The American Revolution. The sets look great and I like the use of stop motion for battles. I thought it was cute. Great movie to watch on The 4th of July.
8/10.

Yankee Doodle Dandy (1942)

Here's another movie I watched for The 4th of July. There's great dances and music. It does get slow at several points. I think this tries to be more patriotic than be a biography on George M Cohan. And I image you wouldn't be too into this if you're not an American. 7/10.

TeamMoose
TeamMoose

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:45 pm

Gymkata (1985)

This was the TCM Underground movie of the week. There was some things I liked about this movie. Kurt Thomas was so athletic and I thought to myself he could have been a wrestler today on the indy scene the way he moved. The best part of the movie was him running around this town full of crazy people. Yeah a lot of it was dumb but it seemed so surreal at times. And honestly it went too long.

The plot is dumb. It might be so dumb you find it funny and maybe you'll get a laugh out of it.

The editing sucked big time at points. There was slow motion when it didn't help. A lot of the fun in this movie is that the fighting is at break neck speed. Well I get what they were trying to do but it didn't work. And it might be they were trying to stretch out the time of the film do that it would be feature length. Maybe that's why they gave our hero gadgets he never uses because they needed a few minutes to add to this movie.

Some people might enjoy this a lot more then I did. The potential for a great dumb action movie was there. Some people will hate this movie. 3/10.

TeamMoose
TeamMoose

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:22 am

La La Land (2016)

I watched this movie with Kitty. Great movie but Kitty messed it up by inviting his friend who doesn't like to watch great movies clown

9/10.

Icon

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:29 am

Moose, you gonna go on a horror movie spree again in a few months? Baby

TeamMoose
TeamMoose

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:44 am

All My Children wrote:
Moose, you gonna go on a horror movie spree again in a few months? Baby
Every October panic

TeamMoose
TeamMoose

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:32 am

Smurf: The Lost Village would've been a 5/5 movie if Smurfette didn't come back to life. Sad
I would definitely recommend it if you love the smurfs, it had me giggling every other minute and I actually enjoyed this abomination.
I hope you enjoy my half ass review Pika
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:54 am

Smurfs: The Lost Village (2017)

burdur

clown

7/10

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   

Back to top Go down