Last Movie You Saw?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next
Mæstro
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Mæstro

Last Movie You Saw? - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? - Page 15 EmptySun May 31, 2015 5:23 am

Kung Fury 10/10
The best short film I've watched.
Back to top Go down
Mæstro
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Mæstro

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 3:34 pm

Fool's Gold ****
Forces Of Nature *****
My Super Ex-Girlfriend ****
Kung Fury *****
Out of 5
Back to top Go down
Mæstro
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Mæstro

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 12:48 pm

Tevar **
Housefall ** 1/2
Aisha ***
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 9:29 am

Jurassic World - I hated it. Just a cliche ridden mess with silly gimmicks for dinosaurs because dinosaurs aren't cool anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 6:15 am

Jurassic World -10/10

Personally growing up watching the old movies, it was a good trip back to childhood. Seeing some the things that appear in the movie and what not. Was worth paying $14 to go see.
Back to top Go down
StraightEdge Rurouni
WTF Its StraightEdge
StraightEdge Rurouni

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 3:02 pm

Redline - Probably one of the best animated films I've ever watched.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 12:02 pm

The Lazarus Effect

It was actually pretty scary. Definitely underrated on imdb IMO.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 12:55 pm

Escape From New York (1981)

Last Movie You Saw? - Page 15 Escapefromnewyork-01

I wanted to watch this film for a long and I finally got it on Blu-Ray. I can say I'm not disappointed at all. This was really entertaining. 10/10.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 8:51 am

Latest movies I seen

Pitch Perfect 2 - Funny, some will say it isn't good as the first one...but it is still funny. I Recommend.

Jurassic World - It could have been better, I can't say I fully enjoyed it. But I will say it wasn't a bad movie at all.

Spy - Funny af. That's all I gotta say. I recommend it

Brotherhood (2010) - Good movie, you guys should watch it. Don't let the trailer fool you guys, it was a good movie. The ending >>>>

Unfriended - It wasn't as good as I hoped it to be, but It is a different type of movie. So I mean I suggest you watch it only if you really want to, otherwise...it is as bad or "Good" as everyone says (Depending what "good" means to people lol )

Kingsman - Good movie, Samuel L Jackson definitely made the movie funnier for me.

Enter The Void (2010?) - It's on netflix and let me just say that this movie will trip you out. If you do drugs (don't do drugs!!!..unless you want to) or drunk, this is the movie to watch. Some will like, some won't. I was in the middle, but it did kinda trip me out.

San Andreas - I feel like it could have been better. I was expecting a "2012" (Movie) type of vibe, but it wasn't like that. It wasn't a bad movie whatsoever. I would watch it again.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 8:28 pm

San Andreas 2/5
Ted 2 4/5
Terminator 5 4/5
Back to top Go down
Kait
Jobber
Kait

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 1:36 am

Wolf Children. An absolutely brilliant film, but full of emotion Smile
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 2:46 am

Jackie Brown

Really loved the plot as I always do with any Quentin Tarantino film, although the build-up may be confusing as fuck at some parts for anyone who watches it.

Also, the addition of Robert De Niro in it just kinda ruined everything because his performance was God-awful. Didn't even seem like he was trying tbh, he was probably added to make the ensemble cast even more stellar.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 9:58 pm

North By Northwest (1959)

Last Movie You Saw? - Page 15 0621

I was really having a down day yesterday and just decided to pop this in my Xbox. This movie is just so great. It's a lot better than what I remembered! The only bad thing I'd say is that a lot of it you can tell they filmed in the studio. That didn't bother me too much though. This is a great thriller. 10/10.
Back to top Go down
StraightEdge Rurouni
WTF Its StraightEdge
StraightEdge Rurouni

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 9:20 am

Just got back from Antman, and it was fucking awesome. Marvel did it right, and continues to remind me why I'm excited for the Infinity Wars even though it'll be different from the original.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 4:48 pm

The Jackal.

Never heard of it before. Had Bruce Willis in, so I watched it. Not a bad story, really. Some of his disguises are a bit shit though, for an apparent "master of disguise" Funny
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 8:51 pm

The Wind Rises (2013)

Last Movie You Saw? - Page 15 THE-WIND-RISES-banner-official-600x350

This movie was about Jiro Horikoshi, the man who designed The Zero. The animation was great. The sound effects were funny at times but they grew on me. The main problem is the same with anything that's biographical. I feel like we're missing things. And the film ends before the World War Two is over. The ending really does feel abrupt. I expected seeing something more gruesome to happen but we didn't get that. I wouldn't have made the movie better anyway. 7/10.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 2:46 am

Switch (1991)

Last Movie You Saw? - Page 15 Screenshot_0

This movie was alright. I think we went to the body swap part a little quick; especially since we didn't get to see much of Steve Brooks as a man. It's funny that Steve/Amanda ends up looking like a sexed up lesbian. 6/10. It's too bad Blake Edwards just didn't finish directing after this movie. This wasn't nearly as good as his older Pink Panther films but at least it's better then the last several movies he made before Switch.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? - Page 15 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 2:07 am

The Hidden Fortress (1958)

Last Movie You Saw? - Page 15 968full-the-hidden-fortress-screenshot

This was not what I was expecting at all. This movie a hilarious and very suspenseful. There were lots of twists and turns. I always wondered what was going to happen next. The worst thing about this was Misa Uehara's voice. But that didn't bother me as much as it did others. The movie is great. 10/10.

It's interesting know George Lucas got ideas for Star Wars from this movie and I seen some of things that influenced A New Hope.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? - Page 15 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 12:10 pm

American Pyscho - 8/10

I know there really wasn't a better way to end the movie, but I was upset they didn't go into more detail about it and ended at a cliffhanger.

Idk if the story continues or not in AP 2, but Mila Kunis is in it, so I'll watch it regardless.
Back to top Go down
Mæstro
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Mæstro

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 6:11 am

Road Trip - Epic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 3:17 am

Little Big Man. It was a pretty good movie.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? - Page 15 EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 5:45 am

Chappie (2015)

Last Movie You Saw? - Page 15 Latest?cb=20150311193334&path-prefix=protagonist

My co-worker really wanted to watch this film with me. Like bad. I finally did and I really enjoyed it. I love this kind of science fiction. I liked how the filmmakers tried to be as realistic as they could be, with everyone's relationship anyway.

I really didn't like the ending too much. I watched the alternative ending and honestly it was a lot more interesting. 9/10.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? - Page 15 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 11:12 am

Invictus- Brilliant film
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? - Page 15 EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 12:46 am

When Marnie Was There (2014)

Last Movie You Saw? - Page 15 Marnie-01

Chris wanted to watch this very bad so I pre-ordered it. It came in so we watched it. It was a great movie. It was very emotional with some good twists and turns. The animation was great. It was kinda weird here and there but it didn't take too much away from my enjoyment. 9/10.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? - Page 15 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 8:43 am

Quantum of Solace.

Haven't seen this for a few years and it's held up better than I thought it would. It's still missing that James Bond 'spark', but it's certainly not as bad as I used to think. The axe to the foot though...gets me every time Shaking Head

Theme song is still balls, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Last Movie You Saw?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next