HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Interesting Names Left Off WWE 2K14 Roster, Former WWE Diva Visits Raw Last Night

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Interesting Names Left Off WWE 2K14 Roster, Former WWE Diva Visits Raw Last Night Empty
PostSubject: Interesting Names Left Off WWE 2K14 Roster, Former WWE Diva Visits Raw Last Night   Interesting Names Left Off WWE 2K14 Roster, Former WWE Diva Visits Raw Last Night EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 11:22 am

WWE has released the official roster for WWE 2K14. Fandango, Wyatt Family, Curtis Axel, Big E Langston, Rob Van Dam, and Roddy Piper are some of the names that have not been included in the roster. They could be added at a later time as a character you will be able to download. It is interesting to see Piper off because of his involvement in WrestleMania I. With the "30 Years of WrestleMania" WWE was unable to come to terms with Mr. T about using him on the game.

Former WWE Diva Backstage At Raw
Former WWE Diva Victoria, real name Lisa Marie Varon, visited friends at WWE Raw last night in Chicago. Since being released by TNA, Varon has run a successful restaurant called "The Squared Circle" in Chicago.
Back to top Go down

Interesting Names Left Off WWE 2K14 Roster, Former WWE Diva Visits Raw Last Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting Names Left Off WWE 2K14 Roster, Former WWE Diva Visits Raw Last Night   Interesting Names Left Off WWE 2K14 Roster, Former WWE Diva Visits Raw Last Night EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 12:34 pm

All DLC...why get'em now when you can pay for them later. Hopefully they have more then just wrestlers and have some stuff they had last year.
Back to top Go down
Wickdtuk
Jobber
Wickdtuk

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Names Left Off WWE 2K14 Roster, Former WWE Diva Visits Raw Last Night   Interesting Names Left Off WWE 2K14 Roster, Former WWE Diva Visits Raw Last Night EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 9:20 pm

That sucks. I can see why RVD would be DLC, but dont they usually include everyone thats on the roster around WM time?
Back to top Go down
http://wickdtuk.wix.com/wickdtuknation

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Names Left Off WWE 2K14 Roster, Former WWE Diva Visits Raw Last Night   Interesting Names Left Off WWE 2K14 Roster, Former WWE Diva Visits Raw Last Night EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 6:28 am

I kind of like the roster and the ability of choosing "Retro" characters. Assuming that for "Retro", they're referring to an older outfit / look per character. I like the idea of playing with a long-haired Y2J.

Having Goldberg, Diesel/Nash, JBL, Razor Ramon, and many others is really, really nice. However, am I the only one who thinks Kurt Angle should be there as well? I mean, if Brock Lesnar is there (and iirc, Brock and Kurt fought eachother at Wrestlemania XIX), so should Kurt be. Even though he's on TNA...
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Names Left Off WWE 2K14 Roster, Former WWE Diva Visits Raw Last Night   Interesting Names Left Off WWE 2K14 Roster, Former WWE Diva Visits Raw Last Night EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 8:06 am

Unlike Hogan Kurt actually cares what TNA thinks.

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Names Left Off WWE 2K14 Roster, Former WWE Diva Visits Raw Last Night   Interesting Names Left Off WWE 2K14 Roster, Former WWE Diva Visits Raw Last Night EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 10:53 am

Unfortunately, Angle won't be appearing in a WWE game so long as he's with TNA. The legal wrangling that occurred with Hogan won't/can't happen with Angle.

I really hope there are some good DLC characters. Last year I had to use three CAW spots for the Shield, I don't want to have to do the same this year for the Wyatts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Names Left Off WWE 2K14 Roster, Former WWE Diva Visits Raw Last Night   Interesting Names Left Off WWE 2K14 Roster, Former WWE Diva Visits Raw Last Night EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 1:16 pm

^^ unlike Kurt, Hogan had a contract with THQ before he signed with TNA. Now 2k has everything that THQ had, including Hogan's contract. But No That has to be a lie huh? Even tho 2k, few people that worked for THQ has even said it was true...
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Names Left Off WWE 2K14 Roster, Former WWE Diva Visits Raw Last Night   Interesting Names Left Off WWE 2K14 Roster, Former WWE Diva Visits Raw Last Night EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 7:24 pm

Mr. Bull wrote:
But No That has to be a lie huh? Even tho 2k, few people that worked for THQ has even said it was true...
Bischoff had to bitch about it. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
pegasus187
HOFer
HOFer
pegasus187

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Names Left Off WWE 2K14 Roster, Former WWE Diva Visits Raw Last Night   Interesting Names Left Off WWE 2K14 Roster, Former WWE Diva Visits Raw Last Night EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 9:06 pm

I hope they add Fandango, the Wyatt Family and RVD as DLC later on.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Names Left Off WWE 2K14 Roster, Former WWE Diva Visits Raw Last Night   Interesting Names Left Off WWE 2K14 Roster, Former WWE Diva Visits Raw Last Night EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 9:48 pm

Faaaaaaan-daaaaaaaan-gooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Names Left Off WWE 2K14 Roster, Former WWE Diva Visits Raw Last Night   Interesting Names Left Off WWE 2K14 Roster, Former WWE Diva Visits Raw Last Night Empty

Back to top Go down

Interesting Names Left Off WWE 2K14 Roster, Former WWE Diva Visits Raw Last Night

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1