HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Report: Taz's Attempt To Return To WWE Prior To Signing With TNA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Report: Taz's Attempt To Return To WWE Prior To Signing With TNA Empty
PostSubject: Report: Taz's Attempt To Return To WWE Prior To Signing With TNA   Report: Taz's Attempt To Return To WWE Prior To Signing With TNA EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 6:35 pm

There were a lot of rumors concerning Taz returning to WWE this month since his TNA contract had expired.

SEScoops.com reports Taz did reach out to WWE and wanted to return and wanted to try and do so in time for WWE RAW in Brooklyn the night after Money in the Bank. However, executive producer Kevin Dunn had no interest in bringing Taz back to WWE television and Taz ended up signing a new TNA contract.

The report also states Triple H said in a production meeting that TNA had nobody WWE needed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Report: Taz's Attempt To Return To WWE Prior To Signing With TNA   Report: Taz's Attempt To Return To WWE Prior To Signing With TNA EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 7:58 pm

But triple H... Kurt Angle?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Report: Taz's Attempt To Return To WWE Prior To Signing With TNA   Report: Taz's Attempt To Return To WWE Prior To Signing With TNA EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 8:27 pm

Fuck you Hunter, you're a dipshit. I'm sorry, that's just a superiority complex. "Oh, TNA doesn't have anyone we need." How about Styles? Joe? (And this is just me) Magnus? There are plenty of guys you would benefit from having...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Report: Taz's Attempt To Return To WWE Prior To Signing With TNA   Report: Taz's Attempt To Return To WWE Prior To Signing With TNA EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 8:31 pm

attractionTHEORY wrote:
Fuck you Hunter, you're a dipshit. I'm sorry, that's just a superiority complex. "Oh, TNA doesn't have anyone we need." How about Styles? Joe? (And this is just me) Magnus? There are plenty of guys you would benefit from having...

Completely agree. WWE have so many overused wrestlers that need a character change, if we had someone like Styles I feel he could be a could face and Orton can finally go heel again.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Report: Taz's Attempt To Return To WWE Prior To Signing With TNA   Report: Taz's Attempt To Return To WWE Prior To Signing With TNA EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:33 pm

He said he doesn't need them, not that he wouldn't like to have them. I'm sure there are some people they would like to have but they don't need them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Report: Taz's Attempt To Return To WWE Prior To Signing With TNA   Report: Taz's Attempt To Return To WWE Prior To Signing With TNA EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:40 pm

^That. HHH isn't dumb.

Also, agree on all three plus some, Greg. I bet they'd love Bobby Roode and Sting to sign and Kurt Angle back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Report: Taz's Attempt To Return To WWE Prior To Signing With TNA   Report: Taz's Attempt To Return To WWE Prior To Signing With TNA EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:46 pm

Wasn't there a report recently that WWE were talking with Sting for a match at WM?
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Report: Taz's Attempt To Return To WWE Prior To Signing With TNA   Report: Taz's Attempt To Return To WWE Prior To Signing With TNA EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 11:01 pm

^
Trips DID reach out to Sting, but Sting declined and remained with TNA. There were also talks of inducting Sting into the HoF for his time in WCW, but I guess that's not happening anytime soon.

Styles has also been reached out to, but he declined as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Report: Taz's Attempt To Return To WWE Prior To Signing With TNA   Report: Taz's Attempt To Return To WWE Prior To Signing With TNA EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 11:18 am

That Styles x Orton angle would go shit.
First Orton is a WWE Baby. Styles is not.
So, even if Orton turned "heel", most likely the crowd would boo Styles instead of Orton (cuz WWE vs TNA thing?)

Also, Mr Levesque said clever words. The fact WWE doesn't need them as of now, doesn't mean they don't want them. It would be interesting to see guys like Joe, Aries, Daniels, Styles, Roode, Magnus or Storm there. I don't even refer Kurt Angle. That guy should've never left the WWE for starters...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Report: Taz's Attempt To Return To WWE Prior To Signing With TNA   Report: Taz's Attempt To Return To WWE Prior To Signing With TNA EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 12:22 pm

Taz just leave, enjoy retirement

you are not as good as you use to be. Hell Taz is more annoying that Lawler
Back to top Go down
JOKER
TeamJoker
TeamJoker
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: Report: Taz's Attempt To Return To WWE Prior To Signing With TNA   Report: Taz's Attempt To Return To WWE Prior To Signing With TNA EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 5:04 pm

I skip most of the commentary by fast forwarding through the shows.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Report: Taz's Attempt To Return To WWE Prior To Signing With TNA   Report: Taz's Attempt To Return To WWE Prior To Signing With TNA EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:52 pm

^
You're "CM Punking" it. Smile 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Report: Taz's Attempt To Return To WWE Prior To Signing With TNA   Report: Taz's Attempt To Return To WWE Prior To Signing With TNA EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 11:02 am

Joker wrote:
I skip most of the commentary by fast forwarding through the shows.
make that two of us.
Also, there should be a "karma" function on this forum called "pipe bomb". This comment deserves it.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Report: Taz's Attempt To Return To WWE Prior To Signing With TNA   Report: Taz's Attempt To Return To WWE Prior To Signing With TNA EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:12 pm

I for one would LOVE AJ vs Orton...
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Report: Taz's Attempt To Return To WWE Prior To Signing With TNA   Report: Taz's Attempt To Return To WWE Prior To Signing With TNA EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 1:44 am

Yeah That
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Report: Taz's Attempt To Return To WWE Prior To Signing With TNA   Report: Taz's Attempt To Return To WWE Prior To Signing With TNA EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 7:47 am

I think it could help put AJ on the Main Event Scene over WWE if that were to happen.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Report: Taz's Attempt To Return To WWE Prior To Signing With TNA   Report: Taz's Attempt To Return To WWE Prior To Signing With TNA EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 10:59 am

They're not just gonna put AJ Styles in NXT. Why would they?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report: Taz's Attempt To Return To WWE Prior To Signing With TNA   Report: Taz's Attempt To Return To WWE Prior To Signing With TNA Empty

Back to top Go down

Report: Taz's Attempt To Return To WWE Prior To Signing With TNA

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1