HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kurt Angle Says the UK Tour Will Be His Last with TNA, Thinks His TNA Run Was Better Than His WWE Run, Who Does He Want to Face in the UK?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Kurt Angle Says the UK Tour Will Be His Last with TNA, Thinks His TNA Run Was Better Than His WWE Run, Who Does He Want to Face in the UK? Empty
PostSubject: Kurt Angle Says the UK Tour Will Be His Last with TNA, Thinks His TNA Run Was Better Than His WWE Run, Who Does He Want to Face in the UK?   Kurt Angle Says the UK Tour Will Be His Last with TNA, Thinks His TNA Run Was Better Than His WWE Run, Who Does He Want to Face in the UK? EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 10:25 am

TNA star Kurt Angle recently spoke with Tom Feaheny, @thomasfeaheny, and below are some interview highlights. The entire interview can be heard in the video player below:

On his last tour with Impact Wrestling in the UK:

“This is my last time with Impact Wrestling and the UK tour, this is the way I wanted to go out. It’s a great chance for me to have some of my best matches before I move onto something else.”

On if he planned to stay in wrestling for so long:

“No, I actually told other wrestlers I would be in it for five years, I’ve never been a person to go a long time or outstay my welcome, in Olympic wrestling after I won the gold medal I retired I could have gone another four years, but with professional wrestling I caught the bug, it’s a passion I have.”

On his plan to teach wrestling:

“I haven’t talked to anyone about coaching, but I’m not concerned. I’m sure I can teach wherever I want to. I just want to take a break from professional wrestling. I’ve signed with an agency to start doing more movies.”

On his Bellator commentary debut:

“I’ve signed to be a commentator with Bellator. It’s nice seeing other people getting beat up. I’ve had a blast. I just wish my first commentary lasted longer as Lashley won in a minute, but it was a lot of fun. I think Lashley is a great wrestler and one of the best MMA fighters at the moment.”

On wherever his best spell was in WWE or TNA:

“It’s a hard question, but I had a better career in TNA than I did in WWE. In WWE I wrestled Shawn Michaels, Chris Beniot, Eddie Guerrero, The Rock, Triple H, Edge, there were so many great wrestlers, but in TNA I’ve had a lot of fun and I had experience and maturity in TNA that’s why I was able to enjoy it more.”

On who he wants to fight in the UK:

“I would love to fight Eric Young, Bobby Roode, Bobby Lashley, and EC3, but I want to wrestle a Brit Drew Galloway, Bram or Spud and I don’t expect the fans to cheer me, but it will be a lot of fun.”

Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

Kurt Angle Says the UK Tour Will Be His Last with TNA, Thinks His TNA Run Was Better Than His WWE Run, Who Does He Want to Face in the UK? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle Says the UK Tour Will Be His Last with TNA, Thinks His TNA Run Was Better Than His WWE Run, Who Does He Want to Face in the UK?   Kurt Angle Says the UK Tour Will Be His Last with TNA, Thinks His TNA Run Was Better Than His WWE Run, Who Does He Want to Face in the UK? EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 11:26 am

"I’ve never been a person to go a long time or outstay my welcome"

Yes, that's why you can barely move <_<
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle Says the UK Tour Will Be His Last with TNA, Thinks His TNA Run Was Better Than His WWE Run, Who Does He Want to Face in the UK?   Kurt Angle Says the UK Tour Will Be His Last with TNA, Thinks His TNA Run Was Better Than His WWE Run, Who Does He Want to Face in the UK? EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 4:36 pm

Kurt Life, Bitch!
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle Says the UK Tour Will Be His Last with TNA, Thinks His TNA Run Was Better Than His WWE Run, Who Does He Want to Face in the UK?   Kurt Angle Says the UK Tour Will Be His Last with TNA, Thinks His TNA Run Was Better Than His WWE Run, Who Does He Want to Face in the UK? Empty

Back to top Go down

Kurt Angle Says the UK Tour Will Be His Last with TNA, Thinks His TNA Run Was Better Than His WWE Run, Who Does He Want to Face in the UK?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1