HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jaggeroth vs. The Kotzebue Kid vs. John Hudson: KoX Round 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

Jaggeroth vs. The Kotzebue Kid vs. John Hudson: KoX Round 1 Empty
PostSubject: Jaggeroth vs. The Kotzebue Kid vs. John Hudson: KoX Round 1   Jaggeroth vs. The Kotzebue Kid vs. John Hudson: KoX Round 1 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 11:59 pm

Due: Saturday September 28th, at 11:59 PM EST
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg

Jaggeroth vs. The Kotzebue Kid vs. John Hudson: KoX Round 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaggeroth vs. The Kotzebue Kid vs. John Hudson: KoX Round 1   Jaggeroth vs. The Kotzebue Kid vs. John Hudson: KoX Round 1 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 9:51 pm

Adam Dennis: Ugh, we have a jobber match!
Ted Cedar: Jobber match? This is a King of Xtreme match, first blood match. I am very excited.

John Hudson, Jaggeroth and The Kotzebue Kid are all standing in the ring, adjacent to each other. Jaggeroth brings his right hand up and rubs his disfigured mask. Hudson stands back in disgust. The ref looks at all three men and rings the bell. Kid has a look on his face, he wants this shot so bad. This shot at the XWA Championship, that is so close that he can taste it. Hudson runs it to the side of the ring, closest to the announcers. However he doesn't leave the ring, he just brings his hands up and motions Laura Watt for a microphone. She stands up and walks towards Hudson and tosses him the mic. He catches it looks at his opponents, first Jaggeroth and then Kotzebue. He brings the mic up to his mouth and begins to speak.

Adam Dennis: He knows that he's interrupting the match. You know what, maybe that's a good thing.

Hudson: Winning and losing doesn't matter to me. It may matter to both of you, but it doesn't matter to me. All I've heard since getting into this business, is that you need to win because they put it in the records. Here's a realization that took me too damn long to understand. There is no record book, there is no document saying that JHalc beat John Hudson. That doesn't matter. You know what does matter? Ending careers. Ending careers matters, because that's what people remember and that's what get written down. Do you think me losing last week will be brought up 5 months from now? Hell no, if JHalc had ended my career that would be brought up. If I defeated Jaggeroth and Kotzebue Kid, would that be brought up 5 months from now? No. But if I were to destroy and conquer them, people would talk about it.

Ted Cedar: What a turn of events?
Adam Dennis: I kind of like this side of him. He's showing something that he's never shown.

Hudson then turns his head to Watt and mouths "give me a chair". She shakes her head. Hudson mouths "get me a fucking chair". She stands up and picks up her chair, folding it and then walking close to the ring. She slides the chair under the ring. Hudson turns his attention back to his opponents, keeping an eye on them to make sure they don't attack him. He turns his attention back to the chair and brings his hands out to pick it up. He does pick it up, holding it with both hands. Hudson walks towards Jaggeroth and then goes to hit him but doesn't. He says "get out of the ring or I'll smash your brains out". Jaggeroth backs up and turns around and crouches down to slide out of the ring. Hudson is about to turn around and is met with a kick attempt to Hudson. However before the kick can connect, Hudson swings the chair into Kotzebue's leg. Hudson stares at the Kid and then walks towards him. He brings the chair up and blasts it against Kid's abdomen, knocking him down. Hudson then walks around to his head. Hudson then brings the chair up and then down, smashing it against Kotzebue's face. Hudson brings his the chair up again and delivers another debilitating blow to his head. Kid starts to wirth in pain and hold his face. Hudson brings his boot up and steps on Kotzebue's hands, bring them down. Hudson then brings the chair up again and smashes it against Kid's face. Hudson then drops the chair on the fallen opponent. Jaggeroth is in the ring now and starts staring at Hudson. Hudson then backs up and walks toward the side of the ring closest to the entrance. Hudson steps on the bottom rope and slips out of the ring. He is still walking backwards as a doctor heads to the ring.

The doctor takes out a flashlight to examine Kotzebue's face. He tells Laura Watt something unaudible.

Laura Watt: The ring side doctor has just told me that Kotzebue Kid's face is bleeding. Due to this, your winner is John Hudson

Hudson looks at the ring in disbelief. He has a furious look on his face. He then brings his boot up and smashes it against the ground in anger. The camera zooms into his bright red face.
Back to top Go down

Jaggeroth vs. The Kotzebue Kid vs. John Hudson: KoX Round 1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1