HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some Of My Favourite Viners And Vines

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Some Of My Favourite Viners And Vines Empty
PostSubject: Some Of My Favourite Viners And Vines   Some Of My Favourite Viners And Vines EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 10:41 pm

Alphacat

He's just as funny on Vine as he is on Youtube! This is just some of many that I love. One of my favorite Viners.

Brittany Furlan

This is some of the many Vines from Brittany. She has over 2 million followers and one of the first to make me cry from laughing.

KingBach

He's funny and dat backflip. One of my faves.

Last edited by Callisto on Sun May 04, 2014 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Some Of My Favourite Viners And Vines   Some Of My Favourite Viners And Vines EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 12:41 am

I will watch some of these later. Specifically the last one cause I see booty.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com
Amani
Alliance
Alliance
Amani

PostSubject: Re: Some Of My Favourite Viners And Vines   Some Of My Favourite Viners And Vines EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 5:28 pm

I love KingBach's vines omg
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Some Of My Favourite Viners And Vines   Some Of My Favourite Viners And Vines EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 8:41 pm

Who's that guy that imitates countrymen/cartoon voices? He's fucking amazing, like seriously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some Of My Favourite Viners And Vines   Some Of My Favourite Viners And Vines EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 11:26 pm

Who? Vincent Marcus? He does good Family Guys impressions!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some Of My Favourite Viners And Vines   Some Of My Favourite Viners And Vines EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 8:55 pm

https://xwauniverse.forumotion.com/t2944-some-of-my-favourite-viners-2

That's a link to the other three vids I posted. Alx James, Rudy Manscuso and Josh Darnit. I'm gonna keep all my favourite Viners in this thread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some Of My Favourite Viners And Vines   Some Of My Favourite Viners And Vines EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:01 pm

Jesse Smiles

Funny chick. Been watching her since I joined Vine and that short romance with Curtis Lepore.

Arthur

This dude is fucking funny. He's british. Watch it and you'll see. He and the Dapper guy on Vine.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some Of My Favourite Viners And Vines   Some Of My Favourite Viners And Vines EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 9:34 am

Hannah Pilkes

She's awesome. Just hit over 100,000. She's in Australia right now.

Pinot

His art is AMAZING! Really. Check him out. It'll blow you away the shit he draws and in 6-7 seconds too. I look forward to every Vine that he puts out. Brilliant.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some Of My Favourite Viners And Vines   Some Of My Favourite Viners And Vines EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 4:24 am

Scotty Sire

Vulgar. Crude humor lol

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some Of My Favourite Viners And Vines   Some Of My Favourite Viners And Vines EmptySun May 04, 2014 7:37 pm

Trench

We all know Vine loops. This guy has perfected it with music. I lost count of how many times I've revined him. He has over 700 vines. You're bound to find a lot you like. I love what he does. He usually always has his dog Maple in the background sleeping Smile

Unfortunately there is no full compilations up. They are better when they loop and I listen to them over and over. Anna Clendening usually sings to his vines. I follow her too.

Here's a couple:

Apologize - One Republic

Demons - Imagine Dragons

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Of My Favourite Viners And Vines   Some Of My Favourite Viners And Vines Empty

Back to top Go down

Some Of My Favourite Viners And Vines

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1