HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tyler Breeze coming to the main roster "very soon"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Tyler Breeze coming to the main roster "very soon" Empty
PostSubject: Tyler Breeze coming to the main roster "very soon"   Tyler Breeze coming to the main roster "very soon" EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 2:45 am

As noted, former NXT Champion Sami Zayn made a special appearance at the EVOLVE 49 iPPV event in New York City on Saturday night, addressing the live crowd after the main event. Zayn praised the efforts of Johnny Gargano, who competed in the main event of the evening, and teased big things between NXT and EVOLVE going forward. Zayn's appearance helped set EVOLVE's new all-time attendance record, and the NXT star was reportedly having a blast hanging out backstage at the show.

- Speaking of NXT talents, Tyler Breeze is expected to move to the main WWE roster "very soon," according to a new report at F4WOnline.com. The current talk is that his official main roster debut could happen this week, but it could end up being bumped back one week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Breeze coming to the main roster "very soon"   Tyler Breeze coming to the main roster "very soon" EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 11:41 am

As noted, top NXT star Tyler Breeze is expected to be making his WWE main roster debut very soon, and according to Bryan Alvarez of Wrestling Observer Live, WWE has already prepared a new entrance theme for Breeze and other ideas are being planned. It appears Breeze will be retaining his NXT gimmick as WWE has plans to sell Tyler Breeze selfie sticks.

With Summer Rae no longer working with Rusev on WWE TV, there is speculation, although unconfirmed, that she might be paired up with Tyler Breeze once he makes his debut.

Summer actually managed Breeze at a WWE live event from Raleigh, North Carolina back in May.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Breeze coming to the main roster "very soon"   Tyler Breeze coming to the main roster "very soon" EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 3:53 pm

more like "He'll be jobbing on the main roster very soon"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Breeze coming to the main roster "very soon"   Tyler Breeze coming to the main roster "very soon" EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 8:26 pm

Hopefully they give him a chance. He's actually really good on nxt
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Breeze coming to the main roster "very soon"   Tyler Breeze coming to the main roster "very soon" EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 4:41 am

Oh no Sad

He's one of my favorite things going on NXT. I see him as like, the Prince of NXT. I feel like they're gonna ruin him on the main roster.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Breeze coming to the main roster "very soon"   Tyler Breeze coming to the main roster "very soon" EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 5:15 am

I have far more confidence about Tyler Breeze being a big star on the main roster than I felt about any of the call-ups after the Wyatt Family.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Breeze coming to the main roster "very soon"   Tyler Breeze coming to the main roster "very soon" EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 8:13 am

I barely seen him tbh, but that gimmick looks prime for Raw creative to ruin it within it's opening segment :\
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Breeze coming to the main roster "very soon"   Tyler Breeze coming to the main roster "very soon" EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 10:19 am

Tyler Breeze is an amazing athlete. If he's "treated right" he can reach the top as the new "Shawn Michaels". (He reminds me of him a lot tbh).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Breeze coming to the main roster "very soon"   Tyler Breeze coming to the main roster "very soon" EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 1:36 pm

Tyler Breeze strikes me as someone creative/Vince won't "get". Gimmicks like his very rarely go anywhere on the main roster. He'll get an initial push, sure, but I'm betting he'll be jobbing regularly before WrestleMania.

If they had any idea what to do with Breeze, he would've been called up a long time ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Breeze coming to the main roster "very soon"   Tyler Breeze coming to the main roster "very soon" EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 2:07 pm

Tyler will be pushed for 2 months. probably have a useless undefeated streak that will be ended by some random wrestler they rarely use because Vince and Kevin don't "Get" Tyler. R-Truth or Zack Ryder. He'll start jobbing out after that. Probably toss him together with Fandango in a tag team...a jobber tag team.

I have zero confidence in WWE doing anything with him. Does he have the talent to be a big star? Yeah he does. But will WWE make him a star? I seriously doubt it.

Always expect the worst with WWE because you won't be as disappointed when it happens.
Back to top Go down
MFiSG
Middle Carder
MFiSG

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Breeze coming to the main roster "very soon"   Tyler Breeze coming to the main roster "very soon" EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 11:24 pm

Yeah, I'm Prince pretty pessimistic about Breeze's chances on the main roster. He's got the talent and charisma to get over, but his gimmick will likely wind up like Fandango. (obligatory THEY'RE TAKIN' SELFIES, MAGGLE)
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Breeze coming to the main roster "very soon"   Tyler Breeze coming to the main roster "very soon" EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 12:11 am

Oh god, I can hear JBL's voice in my head. Funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Breeze coming to the main roster "very soon"   Tyler Breeze coming to the main roster "very soon" Empty

Back to top Go down

Tyler Breeze coming to the main roster "very soon"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1