HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Find Out When the Wonder Woman Movie Will Be Set

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Find Out When the Wonder Woman Movie Will Be Set Empty
PostSubject: Find Out When the Wonder Woman Movie Will Be Set   Find Out When the Wonder Woman Movie Will Be Set EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 10:52 am

Even though the Wonder Woman film isn't due until 2017, there is still much speculation about what the movie might involve, given the fascinating history of the character. We know that she will appear in 2016's superhero showdown Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, and now new details have emerged about the standalone film.

Den of Geek have reported that the DC movie will in fact take place in three distinct time periods. Their source has revealed it will begin in Themyscira, the fictional island that is the home of Wonder Woman and her fellows Amazons.

The second period is the First World War, more specifically 1916. The third part of the film will take place in the present day, which will presumably link it to the story being told in Dawn of Justice.

Production is due to begin on Wonder Woman next month. It is directed by Patty Jenkins, and stars Gal Gadot as the legendary superheroine. Speaking to Interview magazine earlier this year, Gadot explained what drew her to the role.

"I feel like I've been given a huge opportunity to inspire people, not only women," she said, via The Wrap. "And not because of me but because of who Wonder Woman is and what she stands for. There's a lot of responsibility. But I have the best team and the best people to work with. It's going to be an amazing ride."
Back to top Go down

Find Out When the Wonder Woman Movie Will Be Set

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1