HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What happened to the 2014 WR Draft Class?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

What happened to the 2014 WR Draft Class? Empty
PostSubject: What happened to the 2014 WR Draft Class?   What happened to the 2014 WR Draft Class? EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 6:01 pm

Odell Beckham Jr., Mike Evans, Jordan Matthews, Kelvin Benjamin, Sammy Watkins, Brandin Cooks, John Brown, Allen Robinson, Martavis Bryant. If I'm forgetting someone that means they've also been non-existent this year I'm sure.

All those guys had solid rookie seasons either for a significant stretch or the entire year. Every one of them is slacking this season to some extent, some more than others (a few going through injury/suspension). Basically, the rookie class of last year hasn't been making any noise in the 2015 season like they were in 2014. Although it's only been 4 weeks.

The guys who didn't really SHINE the first year seem to be the ones having pretty good seasons so far (Jarvis Landry, Donte Moncrief, hell even Allen Hurns Funny)... I wasn't purposely trying to mention people from my fantasy team in this category but now that I noticed while making this thread... come on, genius or what? Thirsty Mofos

Is it just a 4-week fluke or will these guys not be as effective and are suffering from the sophomore slump?
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the 2014 WR Draft Class?   What happened to the 2014 WR Draft Class? EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 8:38 pm

Martavis Bryant suspended so far

kelvin benjamin out for season

Sammy Watkins is hurt, hasnt been playing

Brandin Cooks = drew brees was only on pace for 16 td a couple days ago, not his fault

John Brown = larry fitsgerald getting targets, etc -- explosive offense

odell beckham just had a nice TD vs redskins - hes probably fine

Jordan Matthews = qb situation, not him

mike evans = jameis sucks so far

i dont think its the receiver's fault really, i think they are still all good and will show that either this year or in the next 3 years, most are # 1 targets

Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the 2014 WR Draft Class?   What happened to the 2014 WR Draft Class? EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 8:40 pm

I agree with you Mr. Huh Thirsty Mofos
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the 2014 WR Draft Class?   What happened to the 2014 WR Draft Class? EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 8:47 pm

yeah thats why im beasting in fantasy football

i know a lot of everything

Smile

https://www.reddit.com/r/nflstreams
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the 2014 WR Draft Class?   What happened to the 2014 WR Draft Class? EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 8:54 pm

ROFL!
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the 2014 WR Draft Class?   What happened to the 2014 WR Draft Class? EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 8:57 pm

Huh's prolly the Draftkings employee that leaked all that shit Bruh......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the 2014 WR Draft Class?   What happened to the 2014 WR Draft Class? Empty

Back to top Go down

What happened to the 2014 WR Draft Class?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1