HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dead removed as admin, Myke steps down

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Dead removed as admin, Myke steps down Empty
PostSubject: Dead removed as admin, Myke steps down   Dead removed as admin, Myke steps down EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 11:30 pm

It truly is a time of change for the future WrestleFanatics.com as two admins have left their positions in the last 24 hours.

Dead has been without his computer for some time and has no timetable to return. His status as an admin was up for a vote in the admin room before Dead informed me that he was stepping down from his position as admin. Dead's primary functions of running XWAP and the XWA Instagram account need to be replaced.

Myke informed me and the whole admin team as the same time as all of you found out... He's leaving as admin. It didn't surprise me that Myke was leaving as I expressed over and over again in that thread, but it comes as a crushing blow as he was one of the pillars of the site at this point and was instrumental in all of the most important developments in 2015. We are saddened by the news but accept it. We hope to pick up where Myke left off. Myke has stated that he'll continue to run PPV Slam! and may continue doing the Newsletter, but is relinquishing the rest of his duties on the site.

As of now, we have a staff of just five people. That is a really small number and we hope for that to grow as we continue to strive toward redefining ourselves in the next few months.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Dead removed as admin, Myke steps down   Dead removed as admin, Myke steps down EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 11:32 pm

To update, Dead has informed me that upon seeing yet another anti-Dead thread on the board he's not going to return.

Last edited by Eeyen on Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Dead removed as admin, Myke steps down   Dead removed as admin, Myke steps down EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 11:37 pm

So who's the Forum MVP now? Bruh......
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Dead removed as admin, Myke steps down   Dead removed as admin, Myke steps down EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 11:38 pm

Let me know if y'all need me. Thirsty Mofos
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Dead removed as admin, Myke steps down   Dead removed as admin, Myke steps down EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 11:38 pm

Sucks that Dead decided to leave. Can't really blame him though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Dead removed as admin, Myke steps down   Dead removed as admin, Myke steps down EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 11:40 pm

No more Dead as an admin is a very good step in the right direction for XWA. Unfortunately, with it comes Myke stepping down, which is not a step in the right direction. I understand why he did, though, and can't blame him. Even taking out of consideration the stuff on XWA, he's just really busy outside of the site. Thankfully, PPV Slam ain't going anywhere and that's very good.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dead removed as admin, Myke steps down   Dead removed as admin, Myke steps down Empty

Back to top Go down

Dead removed as admin, Myke steps down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1