View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Ask Razor - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Razor   Ask Razor - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 12:48 am

See, that's the thing though. There are several things wrong with that statement.

1. It's not relevant whether or not he's using facts. He panders to Liberals, just like O'Reilly panders to Conservatives. That's what matters. He isn't dedicated to using facts or promoting truth, he's dedicated to his fanbase, and nothing more. He's a bigot. He thinks he's right and everyone else is wrong. His opinion is final and if anyone disagrees, they're evil garbage. Sounds a lot like Billy-O to me.

2. Liberals will always think Liberals have all the facts. Conservatives will always think Conservatives have all the facts. That's just the way it has to be. Conservatives will NEVER say "You know what? Maybe the Liberals are right." just like Liberals will NEVER say "You know what? Maybe the Conservatives are right." meanwhile, from an Independent perspective like mine, you realize both sides have certain things that they have right. But remember this, if you are on one side (which you are, as a Liberal.) you will ALWAYS think you're correct. That's how belief works. You could look up articles, study, do research, and you will believe what you want. Just like some Conservatives will look up articles, study, do research and they will believe what they want. In the end, you both think you're 100% right without a single doubt, you both think that you have all the facts, and you both think that the other side is full of shit and doesn't "get it."

To answer your question:

I think, whether or not you agree with it, all religions should be respected. Religions or lack of religions, anyway. You should respect religious and atheist folk alike. Why? There is something that both sides truly lack in this ideology. If more people were to follow this, we'd live in a much better world. Let me tell you this little secret:

No matter what you believe. No matter what you may feel. No matter how much you think you're right. The other side is the exact same way.

So let's say you're an Atheist arguing with a religious person. AS MUCH as you think there is no God, that religious person thinks there IS a God. They're not just saying "lol there is a God lol" to get you mad or to disagree with you, they likely don't even care about you or who you are, they are saying it because they TRULY believe that.

That said, I also don't think religion has any place in making laws. Separation of Church and State. Religion should be something personal that you believe in personally and people should respect your beliefs, however you should not try to push them on other people unless they are genuinely interested in learning about it.

No one believes in what they believe in simply because they feel like it or they want to call themselves that. If they are, it's usually very obvious, but it's very rare. People are Christians because they TRULY believe that there is a God, that Jesus walked 2014 years ago and died on the cross for our sins and turned water into wine, etc. etc. That is what they TRULY, PERSONALLY believe, and you should respect that. You might say "Oh, but they're deluded! Science says that I'm right and this and that and this and that!" but, they feel the same way towards you. "Oh, they're deluded! I've talked to God personally before, he's made me a better person, and I will spend all eternity with him. I'm right and this and that and this and that."

Fact is, AS MUCH AS YOU BELIEVE THERE IS NO GOD, SOMEONE ELSE BELIEVES THERE IS. People think that, for example, as an Atheist, you can argue with religious people because "There is obviously no God." but they FAIL to understand that the other side believes "There is obviously a God." and will argue that to death. Respect everyone's personal beliefs, and they should respect yours. Fact is, as much as you believe you're right, the other side believes they are. This isn't about Science, or Facts, or what you believe of either of those. It's about respecting what someone else believes about life. Maybe someone believes that someone sometime planted all that stuff (fossils, records, etc.) to mess with humans and the reality of it is much bigger. There is no way you can prove they are wrong. It may sound insane to you, but for all you know, they may be right. So they TRULY believe that, while you TRULY believe the opposite. Respect each other's beliefs, and this world would be a much nicer place.
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Ask Razor   Ask Razor - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 1:44 am

1. He was actually a Libertarian just before they went full retard and demanded dumb shit like eliminate FEMA aid to regions that have been affected by natural disasters. Bill Maher can be partisan, but he actually states numbers and data a lot of the time. And he uses a lot of common knowledge and well known facts when talking about specific issues. His target audience is the Liberals and everyone knows that. He admits it all the time. While O'Reilly just makes shit up and has an hour full of verbal diarrhea where either he makes up numbers or he just baldly asserts shit. All while he pretends to be a journalist and an "Independent" when everyone knows he's a Republican hack.

2. Facts are objective, you find them though studies, numbers, and data by reliable sources. A lot of the time one side is right and the other side is dead wrong based on the reality. And if we had a media that did their job, we would have less trouble figuring out the truth. Of course the right and the left are going to argue their positions thinking they are right but at the end of the day facts are facts. And the most compelling arguments will come from the people that back up their arguments with the findings of the studies and numbers and what's painfully obvious about the reality of what's going on. For example, 97% of Climate Scientists agree Climate Change is man made and is happening. At this point that is inarguable and is a fact objectively. I already have my set of ideals of what makes sense to me, for example if the country were to move too much to the left, all of a sudden I would end up being a Conservative. I'm sure you have your set of ideals that make sense to you. Don't be deceived that ALL people are like sheep and follow the groups blindly. I would actually prefer ideologically consistent Conservatives and Liberals and not partisan hacks. For example the right claims to be small gov't yet some of them want the gov't to tell you who you can or cannot marry, what you can or cannot put in your body, , and then there's the Conservatives that are actually true to their ideals and are actually small gov't and pro-life (meaning they don't support the death penalty because it contradicts their beliefs.) They also want to raise the minimum wage because that means welfare will be significantly cut. These are intelligent people that aren't sheep and partisan. The problem is ignorance and partisanship. I would prefer ideologically consistent Liberals, Conservatives, and Moderates any day of the week over partisan hacks. Even Independents think they're right no matter where they fall on the spectrum. Everyone does.

Anyways, back to questions. Where do you fall in the religious spectrum?

Last edited by El Tri on Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Ask Razor   Ask Razor - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 8:45 pm

What's your stance on Obamacare?
Back to top Go down
Rellim
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rellim

PostSubject: Re: Ask Razor   Ask Razor - Page 19 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 7:37 pm

Have you heard about Rise Against's new album?
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Ask Razor   Ask Razor - Page 19 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 6:20 pm

Arkham Origins has taught me that Deathstroke is incredibly cool. If I did a favourite Batman villains list he'd be very high up.

This isn't a question. So...um...should Deathstroke be in a Batman film?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Ask Razor   Ask Razor - Page 19 EmptySat May 17, 2014 2:52 am

If Cell used his tail to absorb Batman, how powerful would Cell be?

What's cooler... Carlito... or... Johnny Depp?

What's hotter... Summer in SoCal... or Keira Knightley?

Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: Ask Razor   Ask Razor - Page 19 EmptySat May 17, 2014 3:39 am

Are you beautiful on the inside?
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ask Razor   Ask Razor - Page 19 EmptySat May 17, 2014 12:36 pm

Mexi wrote:
Where do you fall in the religious spectrum?
I wouldn't know how to label it. Though I believe I've answered this before. It would be unfair to Catholics to call myself a Catholic, since I don't follow it, however that would be the nearest thing to religion I'd follow. I believe in God and I follow teachings of Catholicism for the teachings, but I don't actually believe that stuff. I believe the bible is meant to be taken metaphorically and not literally, most Catholics would disagree. I don't believe there was actually a man named Adam, a woman named Eve, they ate from a tree and they cursed humanity. If anything, that story can be a metaphor for not disobeying God and maybe even a metaphor for evolution. We evolved from the same ancestors, the first two humans to become humans from whatever ancestral line could be considered "Adam and Eve". That said, I do believe in God, but I also acknowledge that there is no way to prove or disprove his existence so I think it is just a matter of your personal faith and not a matter of "trying to convert/convince you of his existence." In my personal belief, there is a God, simply because that makes the most sense to me. As for Jesus, I am very iffy on. I don't doubt that he existed as a historical figure, and I love his teachings and follow them. Him being an actual figure was never actually a debate, he existed, period. However, did he do the things they say he did? That's the actual question. Is he really the son of God? Could he walk on water or turn water into wine? Who knows. Nonetheless, I love Jesus as a figure either way - normal human being or son of a deity, irrelevant to me - because of his teachings of love and peace.
If I HAD to label my beliefs, Agnostic-Catholic would probably be the closest thing to it.

Usman wrote:
What's your stance on Obamacare?

It's not perfect, but it's a start. People that are against it are mindless twits that are against any sort of progress and are completely ok with the old system of getting anally fucked by the health insurance companies. No, Obamacare is not perfect. It is far from it and there are a lot of issues that come with it. Nonetheless, it's a step forward from our HORRIBLE old system. The fact that we're the only first world country in the world with no globalized healthcare system is a travesty. We're supposed to be the greatest country in the world and yet we have people stuck in debt cause they got into an accident. Pathetic. Obamacare will open the door for more and more reforms down the line. Some people act like Obama murdered babies and pissed in everyone's coffee by passing Obamacare... he's just trying to help.

Rellim wrote:
Have you heard about Rise Against's new album?
YES!! I can't wait! It comes out in Summer, I saw their promo video. All their albums have been completely perfect and aside from their very first album, I have yet to not like one. I am so happy they're still putting music out there and I reaaaally can't wait for this. You looking forward to it too?

Also, do you think they'll finally put Restless World on an album? One of my favorite songs by them and it doesn't even have an album version. They've only played it live. -_-

Mink wrote:
Arkham Origins has taught me that Deathstroke is incredibly cool. If I did a favourite Batman villains list he'd be very high up.

This isn't a question. So...um...should Deathstroke be in a Batman film?

Thank you! You have joined the Deathstroke club! :DSlade is an amazing villain. You know that he has advanced strength and reflexes? So he's not just like a normal character, he's actually a badass with super-powers. Very glad you caught on to him. He's my favorite villain of all time, not just comic book wise or DC wise of Batman villain wise, but just villains in general. Anime, comics, tv shows, etc. Slade is the shit. Cool

Yes, that'd be really really awesome. Especially if they do a more comic-Batman movie. TDK series was amazing movie-wise, but that Batman wasn't very comic-book related, he was more realistic. I'd want a complete comic-book Batman with all his gadgets, his insane fighting abilities, detective abilities, etc. Then, he'd be a really good match for Deathstroke in a fight. I can see many good stories coming from it.

Not sure if you know, but Deathstroke is also the main villain of Arrow, at least through Season 2. If you don't watch it, you should. The character itself isn't exactly the same (He's Australian, compared to actual Deathstroke who's American.) and he does what he does for different reasons, but he is still a complete badass.

Ian wrote:
If Cell used his tail to absorb Batman, how powerful would Cell be?

Powerful? Not very different. Although he's insanely strong for a human, Batman is still a human. Cell is wayyyyyy beyond him power-level wise, so he wouldn't get much of a boost. However, Batman is also insanely smart, so that may be of use to him. Something I never understood was, Cell's supposed to be an insane genius and one of the smartest beings to exist, yet he fell for simple strategies and did a lot of dumb things. Never understood that. I can't imagine how strong Cell would be if he had Batman's detective skills and what-not. Although even then, Cell would probably think he's too strong to have to care about detective stuff. Something that makes Batman so strong is that he doesn't have powers so he has to use his mind. If he had powers, he wouldn't need to use it as often.

Ian wrote:
What's cooler... Carlito... or... Johnny Depp?
Carlito. Never really got on the Johnny Depp train. Not gay, but I also never saw how girls found him "super attractive omg", especially while Stephen Amell exists. walk
Carlito, on the other hand, is a complete badass and spits in the faces of people who don't wanna be cool. He'd spit in JD's face. I aint bothered

Ian wrote:
What's hotter... Summer in SoCal... or Keira Knightley?
No matter how hot Keira Knightley is, nothing will ever be hotter than this damn summer. Well, it's not even summer yet and we're already reaching 105+ degree weather and it's so hot, my car heats up really quick. Everyone's always sweating, tired, annoyed, etc. I miss the winter...

Frenchie wrote:
Are you beautiful on the inside?
Nope.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Ask Razor   Ask Razor - Page 19 EmptySat May 17, 2014 1:10 pm

I cba quoting the bit relevant to me >_>. I did look him up, and saw the bit about him having enhanced strength, but tbh I like him because of his ninja reflexes. There's a bit in the Arkham Origins trailer (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRDAh-fSM60) where I actually marked out (around 2.25, when he wedges his staff in between the containers and flips back up).

I could see him being a second villain in a film. I'm not sure fully about his personality, but I can imagine him being sent by the main villain as an assassin (like in Origins), but when Batman beats him he kind of goes "yep, fair enough, you're the better manbatthing, I'll just be off now then."

I've been meaning to check Arrow out, actually.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ask Razor   Ask Razor - Page 19 EmptySat May 17, 2014 1:41 pm

Mink wrote:
I cba quoting the bit relevant to me >_>. I did look him up, and saw the bit about him having enhanced strength, but tbh I like him because of his ninja reflexes. There's a bit in the Arkham Origins trailer (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRDAh-fSM60) where I actually marked out (around 2.25, when he wedges his staff in between the containers and flips back up).

I could see him being a second villain in a film. I'm not sure fully about his personality, but I can imagine him being sent by the main villain as an assassin (like in Origins), but when Batman beats him he kind of goes "yep, fair enough, you're the better manbatthing, I'll just be off now then."

I've been meaning to check Arrow out, actually.
Yeah, I remember the first time I saw that I marked out too, and I was watching it with my brother. I spent the next few minutes wondering how that would work lol. He is indeed awesome. Cool

Well, if you watch Arrow, you may see him in a different light in terms of a main villain. I can see him being a secondary villain too, seeing as his main role is an assassin, but the way he is portrayed in Arrow makes him seem like a legit main villain. He's done it before too, not sure if you ever watched Teen Titans, but he was the main villain in that as well. He can do more roles than just the assassin role, despite that being his main role. I can see him as a main villain with a correct story to it.
Back to top Go down
Rellim
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rellim

PostSubject: Re: Ask Razor   Ask Razor - Page 19 EmptySat May 17, 2014 4:39 pm

Yeah man, I look forward to all of their albums. And I don't think so, its more of a live staple.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask Razor   Ask Razor - Page 19 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 10:34 pm

I'm still finishing off season 1 of Arrow even though I bought it months ago.

What made you decide to add everyone on Twitter? Smile

Would you cosplay as Batman?

Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ask Razor   Ask Razor - Page 19 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 11:09 pm

Callisto wrote:
I'm still finishing off season 1 of Arrow even though I bought it months ago.

What made you decide to add everyone on Twitter? Smile

Would you cosplay as Batman?

Season 2 has just ended actually, and it was amaaaaazing. Like, way better than Season 1 and Season 1 was awesome too.

Reasons lol. Someone found it themselves first, they told me I didn't need to worry about my appearance, so I manned up.

Why would I need to cosplay? I AM Batman. Mad as hell
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Ask Razor   Ask Razor - Page 19 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 9:27 am

What... is your name?
What... is your quest?
What... is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ask Razor   Ask Razor - Page 19 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 11:02 am

Got Meth? wrote:
What... is your name?
What... is your quest?
What... is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
Jesus. Like god's son. CAUSE THAT'S WHO I AM, WORSHIP ME.

I don't know. Does anyone really know?

80 MPH, motherfuckers can fly really fucken fast and use wing attack on those stupid bug pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Ask Razor   Ask Razor - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 2:28 am

Wrestling United is a good name, yes or no?

You have $2 for food. What do you buy?
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ask Razor   Ask Razor - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 3:36 pm

Yeah, it's a neat name. We could come up with a better one, however there is nothing wrong with that one.

Hmm... $2 isn't a whole lot. Maybe a few tacos from taco bell or a burrito?
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Ask Razor   Ask Razor - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 3:47 pm

ANSWER THE QUESTIONS DAMMIT!
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ask Razor   Ask Razor - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 4:44 pm

I did on the page before. Funny Check the last post on page 31.
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Ask Razor   Ask Razor - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 4:54 pm

THE QUESTIONS IN THE SONG PENISFACE
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ask Razor   Ask Razor - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 5:04 pm

Oh. The answer is yes. Wink wink!
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Ask Razor   Ask Razor - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 5:54 pm

How's life? Smile
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Ask Razor   Ask Razor - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 6:01 pm

So your Entrance Video got rejected on both youtube AND dailymotion.

How do you feel?
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ask Razor   Ask Razor - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 6:36 pm

Nate wrote:
How's life? Smile
Meh. These next few weeks should tell on that.

Got Meth? wrote:
So your Entrance Video got rejected on both youtube AND dailymotion.

How do you feel?
Fuck both of those sites. Actually, fuck copyright laws. I hate them. Funny
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Ask Razor   Ask Razor - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 6:55 pm

What's going on the next few weeks?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content