HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mrs. Brown's Boys to air one-off live special

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Mrs. Brown's Boys to air one-off live special  Empty
PostSubject: Mrs. Brown's Boys to air one-off live special    Mrs. Brown's Boys to air one-off live special  EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 12:45 pm

Brendan O'Carroll - who plays Irish matriarch Agnes Brown in the comedy - has joked he thought bosses had gone crazy when they invited them to go ''fully live'' as part of the BBC's Landmark Sitcom Season next summer.

He said: ''This is very exciting. When I heard the BBC were letting us go fully live I thought, 'They've lost their minds!'

''I'm seriously delighted about this. As 'Mrs. Brown's Boys' started in the theatre it gives us a chance to show the TV audience live what we really do. Put the kids to bed early!''

In addition to Brendan warning fans that the show will be even more X-rated than usual, it's been claimed the cast won't hold anything back.

A BBC insider said: ''Anything can happen when the Irish matriarch is live and unleashed.''

The news comes after Carroll revealed he's signed up to make 'Mrs. Brown's Boys' Christmas specials until 2020.

He said previously: ''I have been commissioned to write another two Christmas specials and the BBC are expecting Christmas specials up until 2020.

''I am lucky enough I can grow into the part and so that is nice.

''The Christmas special was quite naughty. But it was good fun to do.''
Back to top Go down

Mrs. Brown's Boys to air one-off live special

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1