HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who is the early Super Bowl favorite?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

Who is the early Super Bowl favorite? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is the early Super Bowl favorite?   Who is the early Super Bowl favorite? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 1:55 pm

Our ground game doesn't fail. NAH It's actually been our stronger point on offense for so many years now. I feel like that was the case last season in particular (with Ivory, Powell being a big part of that) so I don't see what would change tbh. Teams can't just expect the run now with Marshall in the mix & Fitz throwing efficiently.. So if Ivory is healthy he'll continue to do his thing... considering he was able to do his thing mostly all of last season.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Who is the early Super Bowl favorite?   Who is the early Super Bowl favorite? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 2:12 pm

Burder wrote:
#Fitzmagic2015-2016

Ohhhh hoo hoooo, Fitzmagic, you knooow.
I feel like this could actually become a thing tbh.

If I'm able to go to a Jets game this season I'm totally blasting that song out in the parking lot before the game. (doubtful I get/afford tickets but I'm gonna try this year, especially after going to the Giants preseason game - made me realize I like the football atmosphere even more than the baseball or wrestling live events I've been to; & that was just preseason)

Also bringing a sign that says "Ohhh hoo hooo, Fitzmagic, you knooow" YO Maybe start a chant if possible. Really

I don't wanna jinx it but I love the way he's playing so far. Perfect for this team to succeed. I'm so pumped about this season based on what I've seen from this team. YO
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Who is the early Super Bowl favorite?   Who is the early Super Bowl favorite? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 2:23 pm

Watch Buffalo finish 2nd in the AFC East Really

My nigga Tyrod has all the goods. :myman:
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Who is the early Super Bowl favorite?   Who is the early Super Bowl favorite? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 3:57 pm

Burdur...... Stop. face palm

You're being a bigger homer than CB. Errrrrrrrr
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Who is the early Super Bowl favorite?   Who is the early Super Bowl favorite? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 3:58 pm

These niggas haven't even been over .500 for a few years and he already envisions them in the SB in week 2.FOH NAH
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Who is the early Super Bowl favorite?   Who is the early Super Bowl favorite? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 4:28 pm

The past seasons don't mean shit. We are a revamped team and UNSTOPPABLE right now. In the present. The fuck does two seasons ago matter? Really
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Who is the early Super Bowl favorite?   Who is the early Super Bowl favorite? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 5:34 pm

Unstoppable? You've played the Browns & a Colts team who has proven to be all steak and no sizzle so far. Really

Beat the Bills, Patriots, & Dolphins first & then we'll talk. NAH
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Who is the early Super Bowl favorite?   Who is the early Super Bowl favorite? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 7:22 pm

Drächen Fx wrote:
all steak and no sizzle

Think you got that backwards, bruh. Bruh......
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Who is the early Super Bowl favorite?   Who is the early Super Bowl favorite? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 7:23 pm

I'm just repeating what Trent Dilfer said on ESPN tbh I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Who is the early Super Bowl favorite?   Who is the early Super Bowl favorite? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 7:59 pm

Burder wrote:
The past seasons don't mean shit. We are a revamped team and UNSTOPPABLE right now. In the present. The fuck does two seasons ago matter? Really
Unstoppable?????? You beat the Browns. Wtf..?
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Who is the early Super Bowl favorite?   Who is the early Super Bowl favorite? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 11:33 pm

Bro don't be stupid. Bruh......
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Who is the early Super Bowl favorite?   Who is the early Super Bowl favorite? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 6:50 am

Nigga, you dumb if you think the Jets will be contenders based on those first two games.
Back to top Go down
JAY
Jobber
JAY

PostSubject: Re: Who is the early Super Bowl favorite?   Who is the early Super Bowl favorite? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 6:48 pm

Surprised noone haggled Burder about the Eagles game straight after this
Back to top Go down
http://s13.zifboards.com/hswefed/index.php?act=idx
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Who is the early Super Bowl favorite?   Who is the early Super Bowl favorite? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 8:14 pm

It's cause people still know the Jets are contenders. Thirsty Mofos

That was just a trap game with 2 of our top stars out of the game.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Who is the early Super Bowl favorite?   Who is the early Super Bowl favorite? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 8:23 pm

Burdur is acting like the Eagles didn't have a shitload of injuries either. Your team just ain't that good, bro. Bruh......
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Who is the early Super Bowl favorite?   Who is the early Super Bowl favorite? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 8:30 pm

The Eagles are better off without those injured players. :umad:
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Who is the early Super Bowl favorite?   Who is the early Super Bowl favorite? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 8:34 pm

They're just better than you :umad:
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Who is the early Super Bowl favorite?   Who is the early Super Bowl favorite? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 10:52 pm

The Jets are just trash. :umad:
Back to top Go down
Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Who is the early Super Bowl favorite?   Who is the early Super Bowl favorite? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 1:06 pm

We could all(Aside from Burdur) talk about how the Jets are trash and will win no more than one playoff game on the best case scenario, but I'll go out on a limb and say that Green Bay and New England are definitely the favorites at this point. I'd take the Packers but as much as I hate Brady and the Patriots, they're good enough to beat anyone this year. I still think the Bills are one of the top teams and the Patriots embarrassed them.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Who is the early Super Bowl favorite?   Who is the early Super Bowl favorite? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 12:09 pm

This Jets team ain't elite? :umad:
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Who is the early Super Bowl favorite?   Who is the early Super Bowl favorite? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 12:40 pm

No. Errrrrrrrr
Back to top Go down
Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Who is the early Super Bowl favorite?   Who is the early Super Bowl favorite? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 1:53 am

Burder wrote:
This Jets team ain't elite? :umad:
I do think the Jets are a *good* team this year, but I just don't see them getting any further than the divisional round.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Who is the early Super Bowl favorite?   Who is the early Super Bowl favorite? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 8:06 pm

I know this isn't a popular opinion but I think they have more of a shot of getting past the divisional round than other supposed contenders like the Chiefs and Steelers for example. I know the Steelers are now without Ben but even before that I don't see how they were viewed as contenders with that defense. It's still pretty damn bad and it's not like the offense was the Pats offense or something.

I remember there were also a lot of 12+ win & SB contender predictions for the Chiefs before the season and I was just scratching my head. The Jets have a better chance of being a 12+ win team than the Chiefs do. I think they're more of the team that people view the Jets as: a possible playoff team that won't do anything if they make it.

The stronger teams on paper in the AFC IMO are the Pats, Broncos, Bengals (still don't know how long that lasts even though they do look superior to those previous 1 & done years).

The main things going against the Jets isn't their team but the division they're in. They gotta play the Pats & Bills twice each so anything above a wildcard would be really tough. But the Bills have proven to be beatable and I've already made a bold prediction that the Jets will beat the Pats twice this season Thirsty Mofos (they'll win 1 most likely).
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Who is the early Super Bowl favorite?   Who is the early Super Bowl favorite? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 8:25 pm

Wtf..?
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Who is the early Super Bowl favorite?   Who is the early Super Bowl favorite? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 12:52 am

Man you're hardcore drinking the kool-aid Bruh......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is the early Super Bowl favorite?   Who is the early Super Bowl favorite? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is the early Super Bowl favorite?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next