HomeHomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

Do you think Daniel Bryan is ever going to wrestle in WWE again?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
Yes
Yes

PostSubject: Do you think Daniel Bryan is ever going to wrestle in WWE again?   Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:45 am

Yeah That

Back to top Go down
#BREEZANGO
Team Rusev
Team Rusev

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Daniel Bryan is ever going to wrestle in WWE again?   Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:54 pm

Eventually
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Daniel Bryan is ever going to wrestle in WWE again?   Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:42 pm

No.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Daniel Bryan is ever going to wrestle in WWE again?   Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:37 am

Yes, for sure. No idea when it'll be, but I think his boat of being on top has long sailed now. No way WWE is going to invest on him being in the main event picture constantly with two big injuries under his belt...that and they don't rate him really anyway.
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Show Opener

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Daniel Bryan is ever going to wrestle in WWE again?   Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:01 am

Chilly wrote:
Yes, for sure. No idea when it'll be, but I think his boat of being on top has long sailed now. No way WWE is going to invest on him being in the main event picture constantly with two big injuries under his belt...that and they don't rate him really anyway.

I agree. I think he's going to be put in the Intercontinental title picture with Kevin Owens, which I am excited to see.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Daniel Bryan is ever going to wrestle in WWE again?   Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:46 pm

If WWE lets him. And they shouldn't if he'll end up just hurting himself I aint bothered

Do you think Daniel Bryan is ever going to wrestle in WWE again?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1