HomeHomeSearchRegisterLog in

S2) Niko L. Genero - "S.Q.U.A.S.H.E.D"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

S2) Niko L. Genero - "S.Q.U.A.S.H.E.D" Empty
PostSubject: S2) Niko L. Genero - "S.Q.U.A.S.H.E.D"   S2) Niko L. Genero - "S.Q.U.A.S.H.E.D" EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 7:18 am

Due: September 29th, 2015

One post by Niko L. Genero.
Back to top Go down
Caine
Superkick Party
Superkick Party
Caine

S2) Niko L. Genero - "S.Q.U.A.S.H.E.D" Empty
PostSubject: Re: S2) Niko L. Genero - "S.Q.U.A.S.H.E.D"   S2) Niko L. Genero - "S.Q.U.A.S.H.E.D" EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 3:01 am

Vendetta returns on the back of a Revolutionary Wars 7 bit telling people to go and order Revolutionary Wars 6, and we are joined live in the parking lot with Niko L. Genero to a strong mixed reaction, the recently returned ginger star pushing his hands out in front of him and cracking his knuckles, shifting from boot to boot with fierce intensity, throwing the camera a playful wink.

Jennifer Light: “Welcome back to Vendetta ladies and gentlemen, and should I also say Niko L. Genero!  Niko it’s been a while!”

Niko continues to grin his typical-baked grin, his eyes narrowed and glazed, nodding in agreement with the fabled interviewer, wiggling his finger in the air as he turns to Light.

Niko L. Genero: “I see what you did there Christina!  And absolutely yes it sure has been a while, it's been what... a year?  Thats almost three hundred and sixty five days!  I’ve just been sitting around on my farm pretty much living a nonexistent life, it’s pretty easy to just sever my ties with the fans if they can’t really remember you,  I have James Best to both thank and hate for that.”

Niko twitches and for a moment his grin becomes a tight snarl, reverting back to his signature wide grin.

Jennifer Light: “Yes well, I was just about to bring that up.”

Niko L. Genero: “Of course you were.  If you wasn’t intending on bringing last week up, we wouldn’t be standing here would we… well you would but I wouldn’t.”

Jennifer Light: “I’m sorry?”

Niko L. Genero: “Are you sorry Jennifer, are you really?   I’d correct you for the fact that you’re sorry for something you didn’t do, but I’d be a hypocrite, you see it wasn’t that long ago, okay maybe a year that I was walking around the back sayin sorry, because just like you there was something I didn’t do, I didn’t make more of an impact.  I didn’t beat Maddox Paine at one big show.  I didn’t capture the Intercontinental title the other, because I was too busy smoking through my matches and too busy making a certain someone by the name of James Best look good  in his matches”

Jennifer Light: “What are you-”

Niko L. Genero: “You see at the time James Best was a pastry chef, a nasty bearded one who committed despicable things in the kitchen, like burn all the muffins on the bottom and sell them full price,”

Jennifer Light checks her earpiece and looks beyond the camera confused.

Niko L. Genero: “I liked him better when he was a demented electrician,  I guess what I’m trying to get through here is at that specific time James Best was a joke… was… is… you know what I’m talking about.  Then someone comes up to me and says oh hey, we’re putting together this group, we’re gonna call it S.Q.U.A.S.H, it’s basically a bunch of random guys and we want you in it! ”

Niko sniggers.

Niko L. Genero: “I wasn’t fussed, I was actually super excited to be honest, a pack of young hungry new guys looking to make a name, I totally bought it, then they mentioned James Best and I was like hmm, James Best isn’t quite new ya know, I mean the guy is on the map from Belfast to the United Kingdom 2WWF, RIW, WWA, three time WWA Champion in the same year, he held the international title, only the fourth resurgence champion in RIW history, former 2WWF Pure champion, I watch Where Are They Now wrestling shows and thats all the evidence I needed!  A bunch of hungry guys and that old fuck just happens to be the leader?  I was smelling bullshit right there, I seen it comin. ”

Jennifer stares at Niko, succumbing to the misdirection of his rant.

Niko L. Genero: “But HA!  Last week I kicked James Best in his head, and now we have no James Best this week... only the true star of S.Q.U.A.S.H, Nikoooo L. Genero, hahaa!”

Niko flexes with a chest practically bursting with pride over his shocking return last week.  Jennifer pounces quickly on the opportunity to do her job.

Jennifer Light: “So Niko, if you manage to beat Azrael tonight you advance further in the King Of Xtreme tournament, do you think you're distracted at all?”

Niko looks blankly beyond the camera, double-taking as he turns back and looks at Jennifer.

Niko L. Genero: “Sorry what?”

Niko walks off leaving Jennifer high and dry, and the show goes on.
Back to top Go down

S2) Niko L. Genero - "S.Q.U.A.S.H.E.D"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestle Fanatics :: XWA: Xtreme Wrestling Association :: Vendetta Archives :: Vendetta Promo Archives-