HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worse Stable: Main Event Mafia reboot or Aces & Eights with 4 members

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Worse Stable: Main Event Mafia reboot or Aces & Eights with 4 members Empty
PostSubject: Worse Stable: Main Event Mafia reboot or Aces & Eights with 4 members   Worse Stable: Main Event Mafia reboot or Aces & Eights with 4 members EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 9:51 am

Let's see, when Aces & Eights first started last year, there were at least 15 members in the group and only 6 or so were actually revealed before Bully Ray. Now there are five....FIVE (im not counting Brooke Tessmacher, she's more of Bully's bitch than anything else) and one is an MMA guy that got pulled by Bellator because he was "too physical". Gee, that's what happens when you're involved in wrestling.

The Main Event Mafia reboot has been a complete flop. Kurt Angle has been in rehab for the past month, missed a huge 5 on 5 tag team match, and Rampage Jackson was also "pulled" by Bellator.

So the question is, which stable is a shell of it's former self?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worse Stable: Main Event Mafia reboot or Aces & Eights with 4 members   Worse Stable: Main Event Mafia reboot or Aces & Eights with 4 members EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 2:01 pm

Aces and Eights I say is the worst of the two. Was never as fan of the first MEM, but at least Magnus is getting a little bit of a rub off of Kurt, Joe and Sting...The only person that has done anything in Aces and Eights was bully. This fucking stable is 15 months old and not done a damn thing. It's not drawing, it might actually be making people turn away from TNA. idk who the fuck is so high on this goddamn stable...it should have died months ago.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Worse Stable: Main Event Mafia reboot or Aces & Eights with 4 members   Worse Stable: Main Event Mafia reboot or Aces & Eights with 4 members EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 2:59 pm

Aces and Eights. Mainly because I actually loved the old MEM, I havent paid attention to either so I'm just being biased. 8)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worse Stable: Main Event Mafia reboot or Aces & Eights with 4 members   Worse Stable: Main Event Mafia reboot or Aces & Eights with 4 members EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 5:49 am

Both.
Aces 'n' Eights because they're over 1 year old and the only things they accomplished were the TV Title and the World Title. And now that they're just... 5? they're clearly dying.
Also... has anyone noticed how "Shield-esque" their Triple Powerbomb to Ken Anderson was? :v

MEM: Kurt Botched by being arrested. After that, it went down the hill big time imo. I agree with the person who said the only good thing about both stables was Magnus. Because it's true.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Worse Stable: Main Event Mafia reboot or Aces & Eights with 4 members   Worse Stable: Main Event Mafia reboot or Aces & Eights with 4 members EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 8:23 am

Other then Bully Ray Aces & Eights are a bunch of losers ROFL! 
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Worse Stable: Main Event Mafia reboot or Aces & Eights with 4 members   Worse Stable: Main Event Mafia reboot or Aces & Eights with 4 members EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 8:25 am

You calling Tazz and Brooke Tessmacher losers? >=(

Granted, Tazz as a commentator these days kinda sucks and I don't care about most women's wrestling, but still.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Worse Stable: Main Event Mafia reboot or Aces & Eights with 4 members   Worse Stable: Main Event Mafia reboot or Aces & Eights with 4 members EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 8:50 am

lol I'm talking about their win/lost record. TNA always book them to loose and whenever they win it's a huge screw job.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: Worse Stable: Main Event Mafia reboot or Aces & Eights with 4 members   Worse Stable: Main Event Mafia reboot or Aces & Eights with 4 members EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 12:05 pm

Anyone remember when Aces & Eights always looked strong in beatdowns?? lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worse Stable: Main Event Mafia reboot or Aces & Eights with 4 members   Worse Stable: Main Event Mafia reboot or Aces & Eights with 4 members EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 4:53 pm

Dead wrote:
Anyone remember when Aces & Eights always looked strong in beatdowns?? lol
No.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worse Stable: Main Event Mafia reboot or Aces & Eights with 4 members   Worse Stable: Main Event Mafia reboot or Aces & Eights with 4 members EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 5:40 pm

The group was always beating down the TNA guys and getting the upper hand week after week after week. Dont know what you were watching.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worse Stable: Main Event Mafia reboot or Aces & Eights with 4 members   Worse Stable: Main Event Mafia reboot or Aces & Eights with 4 members EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 3:25 am

I remember them coming out, beating one or two guys then Sting or Hogan or someone would come out and they'd all run away. Even when they got the upper hand I don't recall them ever looking "strong" in doing so. Usually they got lucky with a weapon shot or something.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Worse Stable: Main Event Mafia reboot or Aces & Eights with 4 members   Worse Stable: Main Event Mafia reboot or Aces & Eights with 4 members EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 11:10 am

Heels run away from faces. It's been done in wrestling since...forever.

Anywho, Aces and Eights is the worst group now. Obviously they are slowly fizzling it out and come BfG, the stable will be long gone and Bully will go on to do his shtick with Brooke. The group had a lot of potential, but the people in the thing were never near strong enough for people to really take to it, bar DOC imo. Why would I be scarred of a stable that has D'Lo Brown in it? Come on...plus it taken WAYYYY too long for Bully to be revealed as the leader. It was awesome when it happened, but it just became rather tedious up until that point.

I like the MEM, but with Angle having his issues and Rampage (thankfully) being pulled away from TNA with Ortiz, the group has diminished. Once Angle returns, I'd like to see it continue as it has a lot of potential to help put Magnus over as a top guy.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Worse Stable: Main Event Mafia reboot or Aces & Eights with 4 members   Worse Stable: Main Event Mafia reboot or Aces & Eights with 4 members EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 7:52 pm

The only reason MEM came back was to get rid of Aces & Eights. After that, they're both done. Then what? From the looks of things between now-heel Dixie Carter and now-clearly-face AJ Styles, it'll be the entire company revolting against Carter, Hogan, Bischoff and the rest of the higher powers that be until they get what they want. Hogan becomes heel again, probably starts a love story with Dixie or some shit and try their best to top what WWE is doing now with the corporate angle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worse Stable: Main Event Mafia reboot or Aces & Eights with 4 members   Worse Stable: Main Event Mafia reboot or Aces & Eights with 4 members Empty

Back to top Go down

Worse Stable: Main Event Mafia reboot or Aces & Eights with 4 members

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1