HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Renee Young Reportedly Getting Top Marks From Officials

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Renee Young Reportedly Getting Top Marks From Officials Empty
PostSubject: Renee Young Reportedly Getting Top Marks From Officials   Renee Young Reportedly Getting Top Marks From Officials EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 9:42 am

http://www.diva-dirt.com/2013/09/19/wwe-diva-reportedly-getting-top-marks-from-officials/

To say Renee Young has made an impact in WWE in such a short space of time would be an understatement, but it looks as though her hard work hasn’t gone unnoticed by WWE officials.

According to the Wrestling Observer newsletter, the broadcaster – who joined WWE after leaving Canadian network The Score – is earning top marks backstage, especially following her debut on E!, where she hosted the Total Divas reunion show on Sunday night.

Since joining WWE in March, Renee has been given more and more to do, which is a sign WWE is happy with her work.

Over the past six months she’s done backstage interviews, hosted DVDs and international recap shows, and recently joined the broadcast booth at NXT.

As well as praise from WWE, her genuine interest in wrestling and knowledge of the sport, not to mention her bubbly personality, has won over fans.

Keep up the good work, Renee!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Renee Young Reportedly Getting Top Marks From Officials   Renee Young Reportedly Getting Top Marks From Officials EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 12:04 pm

I love Renee. It's so rare these days for a backstage interviewer to come across as professional while remaining likeable.

I hadn't heard she'd joined the NXT broadcast booth, that's awesome! I wish we had more ladies in that sort of role.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Renee Young Reportedly Getting Top Marks From Officials   Renee Young Reportedly Getting Top Marks From Officials EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 12:06 pm

I actually like Renee, even though I don't see her often.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Renee Young Reportedly Getting Top Marks From Officials   Renee Young Reportedly Getting Top Marks From Officials Empty

Back to top Go down

Renee Young Reportedly Getting Top Marks From Officials

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1