HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who will be The Shield's third partner at Night of Champions?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Who's the third man?
Chris Jericho
Who will be The Shield's third partner at Night of Champions? I_vote_lcap0%Who will be The Shield's third partner at Night of Champions? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
The Rock
Who will be The Shield's third partner at Night of Champions? I_vote_lcap22%Who will be The Shield's third partner at Night of Champions? I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Baron Corbin
Who will be The Shield's third partner at Night of Champions? I_vote_lcap22%Who will be The Shield's third partner at Night of Champions? I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Finn Balor
Who will be The Shield's third partner at Night of Champions? I_vote_lcap0%Who will be The Shield's third partner at Night of Champions? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Samoa Joe
Who will be The Shield's third partner at Night of Champions? I_vote_lcap11%Who will be The Shield's third partner at Night of Champions? I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Cesaro
Who will be The Shield's third partner at Night of Champions? I_vote_lcap11%Who will be The Shield's third partner at Night of Champions? I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Jimmy Uso
 11% [ 1 ]
Randy Orton
 0% [ 0 ]
Other
 22% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Who will be The Shield's third partner at Night of Champions? Empty
PostSubject: Who will be The Shield's third partner at Night of Champions?   Who will be The Shield's third partner at Night of Champions? EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 10:01 am

Yeah That
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Who will be The Shield's third partner at Night of Champions?   Who will be The Shield's third partner at Night of Champions? EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 10:19 am

It'll be Rockstar Spud.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Who will be The Shield's third partner at Night of Champions?   Who will be The Shield's third partner at Night of Champions? EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 4:25 pm

Baron Corbin, unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Who will be The Shield's third partner at Night of Champions?   Who will be The Shield's third partner at Night of Champions? EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 5:02 pm

I think it will be Chris Jericho
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who will be The Shield's third partner at Night of Champions?   Who will be The Shield's third partner at Night of Champions? EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 5:48 pm

Goldberg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who will be The Shield's third partner at Night of Champions?   Who will be The Shield's third partner at Night of Champions? EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 6:48 pm

*I think it will be Chris Jericho*

*Doesn't vote for Chris Jericho*

IAN WHY
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who will be The Shield's third partner at Night of Champions?   Who will be The Shield's third partner at Night of Champions? EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 7:02 pm

Corbin unfortunately. Would hope for Samoa Joe, but I doubt it
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Who will be The Shield's third partner at Night of Champions?   Who will be The Shield's third partner at Night of Champions? EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 5:18 am

I forgot to include Erick Rowan as an option #ohnotbh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who will be The Shield's third partner at Night of Champions?   Who will be The Shield's third partner at Night of Champions? EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 12:00 pm

They are going to pick Corbin because of his size. He looks like someone who could knock Strowman on his ass. It isn't going to be Joe because I think he will only be used for NXT. Jericho is too small , yes he is a icon but Jericho last few returns haven't really been all that great plus he isn't the Jericho he use to be. Rock no. Ceasro they are dropping the ball again with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who will be The Shield's third partner at Night of Champions?   Who will be The Shield's third partner at Night of Champions? EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 12:11 pm

I'll have a guess at Jimmy Uso
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Who will be The Shield's third partner at Night of Champions?   Who will be The Shield's third partner at Night of Champions? EmptyFri Sep 21, 2018 2:49 pm

MooseNugget wrote:
It'll be Rockstar Spud.
Man I was a genius. Look at him running around in a vest now Einstein

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who will be The Shield's third partner at Night of Champions?   Who will be The Shield's third partner at Night of Champions? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who will be The Shield's third partner at Night of Champions?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1