HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rumor about a huge tag team match at Takeover

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Rumor about a huge tag team match at Takeover Empty
PostSubject: Rumor about a huge tag team match at Takeover   Rumor about a huge tag team match at Takeover EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 5:40 pm

"Credit to Rovert at the Voices of Wrestling forum. Obviously it's Rovert, so he could be wrong but sometimes as we all know, Rovert is right."

Also the Young Bucks will Wrestle the Usos at the next Takeover although plans change~!Yeah it has been the talk since before the last Takeover. As soon as I tweeted to expect them I got a DM from someone who is backstage with "No talk of bucks at all at full sail". But I hold to the story. Too many people told me and in stages. I don't know if they are signing but they are in for a number of dates. Has a lot of implications for the WWE-New Japan-ROH relationship if true.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Rumor about a huge tag team match at Takeover   Rumor about a huge tag team match at Takeover EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 7:50 pm

Meltzer's reply:

Considering I've heard from one of them today and he's not in Orlando, that tells you about today. In the past when they've gotten offers they've discussed them with me. Not saying they would here, but I hear rumors constantly from people in WWE and the response is always nothing to them.

They are still taking ROH TV bookings and if you learned from Samoa Joe, the first thing if they have a limited event deal is they won't be able to appear on ROH TV. If they have anything confirmed, I'm not saying for sure I'd know it, but ROH would hear about it immediately as far as being turned down for TV dates in the future, and that hasn't happened.

The rumor I'd heard was WWE wanted them for their version of the Hard Knocks show, which would be them being drilled to death on TV with guys breaking in. To do that they'd have to be in Florida full-time and I think word would be out pretty quickly if they pulled out of all their bookings.

Plus, from their perspective, they are doing very well, and would have to move their families to Florida if they did full-time NXT and give up what they are making now. Not sure WWE is going to make that kind of commitment to make up for that. It's not like it's impossible.
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Show Opener
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: Rumor about a huge tag team match at Takeover   Rumor about a huge tag team match at Takeover EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 2:04 am

That's huge fucking news if the Young Bucks wrestle at NXT Takeover for a special appearance!
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Rumor about a huge tag team match at Takeover   Rumor about a huge tag team match at Takeover EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 4:10 am

Probably nothing will come of this. I'll update when there is something more definitive.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Rumor about a huge tag team match at Takeover   Rumor about a huge tag team match at Takeover EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 7:28 am

I don't think we're gonna see them in WWE anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: Rumor about a huge tag team match at Takeover   Rumor about a huge tag team match at Takeover EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 7:48 am

Plus one of the Uso's are injured aren't they?
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Rumor about a huge tag team match at Takeover   Rumor about a huge tag team match at Takeover EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 4:41 pm

"I've heard from people in WWE that they are interested and given specifics as to what.

For the right money, I can't imagine they wouldn't go.

But it's not like they have a need to go."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rumor about a huge tag team match at Takeover   Rumor about a huge tag team match at Takeover Empty

Back to top Go down

Rumor about a huge tag team match at Takeover

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1