HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE Possibly *Spoils* Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose’s Night of Champions Mystery Partner

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

WWE Possibly *Spoils* Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose’s Night of Champions Mystery Partner Empty
PostSubject: WWE Possibly *Spoils* Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose’s Night of Champions Mystery Partner   WWE Possibly *Spoils* Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose’s Night of Champions Mystery Partner EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 7:11 am

Several readers, including Jordan Condery, have sent in the photo below, which was briefly posted on WWE.com and then quickly pulled.

It features Baron Corbin as the mystery partner for Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose at WWE Night of Champions:

WWE Possibly *Spoils* Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose’s Night of Champions Mystery Partner Img_5110
Back to top Go down

WWE Possibly *Spoils* Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose’s Night of Champions Mystery Partner Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE Possibly *Spoils* Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose’s Night of Champions Mystery Partner   WWE Possibly *Spoils* Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose’s Night of Champions Mystery Partner EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 8:21 am

Haha how does this make sense?
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: WWE Possibly *Spoils* Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose’s Night of Champions Mystery Partner   WWE Possibly *Spoils* Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose’s Night of Champions Mystery Partner EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 8:44 am

It was confirmed on Reddit to be a hoax, although I've previously stated he's somewhat likely to be the guy.

As of right now I suspect it'll be Kane or Erick Rowan. I wouldn't rule out Mark Henry or Baron Corbin.
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Show Opener
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: WWE Possibly *Spoils* Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose’s Night of Champions Mystery Partner   WWE Possibly *Spoils* Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose’s Night of Champions Mystery Partner EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 5:01 pm

LOL. Why Corbin? He's not ready for the Main Roster and he's a heel so being with Ambrose and Reigns would make no sense.

Last edited by Luigi on Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: WWE Possibly *Spoils* Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose’s Night of Champions Mystery Partner   WWE Possibly *Spoils* Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose’s Night of Champions Mystery Partner EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 5:04 pm

Yeah, hard to imagine a heel would get booed.

I don't expect it to be Baron. I just don't see any logical reason why WWE would take a heel from NXT, who's not yet ready for the main roster, and put him in a face trio on the main roster. Then again, WWE's done dumber shit, so I don't know, but I really don't think they're going to do that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg

PostSubject: Re: WWE Possibly *Spoils* Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose’s Night of Champions Mystery Partner   WWE Possibly *Spoils* Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose’s Night of Champions Mystery Partner EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 5:09 pm

Only one person who should be their partner

WWE Possibly *Spoils* Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose’s Night of Champions Mystery Partner 10433781_403883486425614_1893901324408929687_n

#Shield2.0
#Bill
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Possibly *Spoils* Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose’s Night of Champions Mystery Partner   WWE Possibly *Spoils* Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose’s Night of Champions Mystery Partner Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Possibly *Spoils* Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose’s Night of Champions Mystery Partner

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1