HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Smackdown sets SyFy non-holiday record low for viewership

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Smackdown sets SyFy non-holiday record low for viewership Empty
PostSubject: Smackdown sets SyFy non-holiday record low for viewership   Smackdown sets SyFy non-holiday record low for viewership EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 6:18 pm

Smackdown last night, going against college football, did 1.98 million viewers last night, the lowest audience since the show has been on Syfy with the exception of a July 4th airing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown sets SyFy non-holiday record low for viewership   Smackdown sets SyFy non-holiday record low for viewership EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 5:15 am

BECAUSE THE SHOW DOESN'T MATTER!
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown sets SyFy non-holiday record low for viewership   Smackdown sets SyFy non-holiday record low for viewership EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 6:40 am

There's no point watching SmackDown because pre-recorded. It becomes a matter of reading the results and going "Hmm... okay I'll MAYBE watch that segment. But I can do that on YT or whatever."
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown sets SyFy non-holiday record low for viewership   Smackdown sets SyFy non-holiday record low for viewership EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 6:50 am

Am I right in saying that, even when they've done the live specials, the ratings have not really changed?
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown sets SyFy non-holiday record low for viewership   Smackdown sets SyFy non-holiday record low for viewership EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 10:02 am

Inhaleminati wrote:
There's no point watching SmackDown because pre-recorded. It becomes a matter of reading the results and going "Hmm... okay I'll MAYBE watch that segment. But I can do that on YT or whatever."
That's not true. Shit doesn't happen on SmackDown. No storylines move forward and nothing really important happens. The only thing that makes it better than Main Event is that top talent will appear on SmackDown.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown sets SyFy non-holiday record low for viewership   Smackdown sets SyFy non-holiday record low for viewership Empty

Back to top Go down

Smackdown sets SyFy non-holiday record low for viewership

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1