HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kelly Kelly Says She Would “Definitely” Return to WWE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Kelly Kelly Says She Would “Definitely” Return to WWE Empty
PostSubject: Kelly Kelly Says She Would “Definitely” Return to WWE   Kelly Kelly Says She Would “Definitely” Return to WWE EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 9:53 am

Former WWE Diva Kelly Kelly, real name Barbie Blank, recently appeared on The Steve Austin Show, and the following are some highlights from her appearance:

On a possible WWE return:

“I feel like if [WWE is ever] like, ‘okay, Barbie, you have one more run in you’, I may do that. I would definitely come back for maybe one more run. You never know. I’m still young and my body’s doing okay, so you never know.”

On the current Divas Revolution in WWE:

“I love seeing those girls definitely come up to the main roster and kind of give a fresh, new look and kind of liven up the Divas division a little bit. I think Charlotte’s amazing and she was a big gymnast too, for a long time, so I love that she incorporates a lot of gymnastics into her moves too.”

http://www.podcastone.com/Steve-Austin-Show-Clean
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Kelly Kelly Says She Would “Definitely” Return to WWE   Kelly Kelly Says She Would “Definitely” Return to WWE EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 12:19 pm

Please don't NAH
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Kelly Kelly Says She Would “Definitely” Return to WWE   Kelly Kelly Says She Would “Definitely” Return to WWE EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 3:07 pm

"Yeah I'm happy about the divas revolution! Women are just as strong as men blah blah blah!" - Kelly now.

"Hi. My name is Kelly Kelly, I'm an exhibitionist, and I want to take it all off and show you everything." - Kelly, ECW, 2006/7
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Kelly Kelly Says She Would “Definitely” Return to WWE   Kelly Kelly Says She Would “Definitely” Return to WWE EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 6:19 pm

Kelly Kelly is married now, so her one skill is no longer really useful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kelly Kelly Says She Would “Definitely” Return to WWE   Kelly Kelly Says She Would “Definitely” Return to WWE Empty

Back to top Go down

Kelly Kelly Says She Would “Definitely” Return to WWE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1