HomeHomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Johnny Ace engaged to Mother Bella

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Eeyen
Yes
Yes
avatar

Posts : 13735
Join date : 2013-07-19
Age : 25

PostSubject: Johnny Ace engaged to Mother Bella   Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:38 am

https://instagram.com/p/7JrQc3r4yg/

John Lauranitis got engaged last night to the mother of Brie and Nikki Bella. John Cena and Nikki Bella were on hand for the proposal it seems. I've already pitched the idea of Johnny Ace's eventual step-son-in-laws to become the new Dynamic Dudes, so we've got that covered.

____________________

Back to top Go down
Luigi
Show Opener
avatar

Posts : 286
Join date : 2014-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Ace engaged to Mother Bella   Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:41 am

Who gets married in their 50s? That's rare these days. Anyways, I hate Kathy Colace, I think she's a gold digger but that's just my opinion. I'm happy for them, though.


Last edited by Luigi on Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Giggity Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
avatar

Posts : 8803
Join date : 2013-07-19
Age : 26
Location : Arlington, Texas

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Ace engaged to Mother Bella   Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:45 am

I honestly can't tell anymore if you're genuinely a cunt or just trolling these days.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg Online
Greg
Main Eventer
avatar

Posts : 1066
Join date : 2013-07-22
Age : 22
Location : Maine

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Ace engaged to Mother Bella   Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:46 am

I'm convinced this is all a plan by the Garcia family to keep Nikki and Brie on top of the Women's Division as long as possible.
Back to top Go down
http://gregsiekman.com/
Luigi
Show Opener
avatar

Posts : 286
Join date : 2014-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Ace engaged to Mother Bella   Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:49 am

Leif Cassidy wrote:
I honestly can't tell anymore if you're genuinely a cunt or just trolling these days.

I didn't ask for your opinion. Fuck your judgment
Back to top Go down
Giggity Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
avatar

Posts : 8803
Join date : 2013-07-19
Age : 26
Location : Arlington, Texas

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Ace engaged to Mother Bella   Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:55 am

It's a forum. Nobody asks for opinions. We say shit that we feel like saying. That's how a forum works. You said something fucking retarded so I replied with how I felt about the situation. Much-like when other people call you on the dumb shit you say. Y'know, every one of your posts on here.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg Online
Luigi
Show Opener
avatar

Posts : 286
Join date : 2014-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Ace engaged to Mother Bella   Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:12 am

Leif Cassidy wrote:
It's a forum. Nobody asks for opinions. We say shit that we feel like saying. That's how a forum works. You said something fucking retarded so I replied with how I felt about the situation. Much-like when other people call you on the dumb shit you say. Y'know, every one of your posts on here.

Well, that's your opinion. Doesn't mean it's true. I don't think what I said was retarded, I think you're retarded, always acting like a smart-ass in, y'know, every one of your posts on here. Like you said: ''we say shit we feel like saying'' but then we get judged on it. So keep judging, I'm just gonna ignore you cause you're not worth my time.
Back to top Go down
Giggity Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
avatar

Posts : 8803
Join date : 2013-07-19
Age : 26
Location : Arlington, Texas

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Ace engaged to Mother Bella   Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:19 am

That's horrifying. The fact that you don't see how that statement was stupid is absolutely fucking horrifying. People in their 50s suddenly aren't allowed to fall in love and get married. Nope. Once you pass a certain age, if you aren't married yet, you're fucked. No happiness for you.

Like, Jesus Christ, how can you not see the idiocy in that? Are you dumb or just stupid? I feel like you just have to be a troll. Everything you say is too stupid for any human to actually believe it and you stay on this site, despite the fact that no one here likes you, to occasionally post something dumb and get on people's nerves. You have to be a troll. You just have to. I'm not gonna accept the possibility that there is a person with your genuine personality alive. I can't.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg Online
Giggity Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
avatar

Posts : 8803
Join date : 2013-07-19
Age : 26
Location : Arlington, Texas

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Ace engaged to Mother Bella   Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:23 am

(Also, before anyone asks, his original post did include something like "Who gets married in their 50s?" but he edited it out after I replied. I guess he did realize how stupid it was, despite acting like he didn't, so he edited it to make it seem less stupid.)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg Online
Eeyen
Yes
Yes
avatar

Posts : 13735
Join date : 2013-07-19
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Ace engaged to Mother Bella   Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:47 am

This thread. Whoa.

____________________

Back to top Go down
Luigi
Show Opener
avatar

Posts : 286
Join date : 2014-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Ace engaged to Mother Bella   Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:57 am

Leif Cassidy wrote:
That's horrifying. The fact that you don't see how that statement was stupid is absolutely fucking horrifying. People in their 50s suddenly aren't allowed to fall in love and get married. Nope. Once you pass a certain age, if you aren't married yet, you're fucked. No happiness for you.


clap Bravo on the insults, very original. The fact that you can't read properly is horrifying. I never said people in their 50s suddenly aren't allowed to fall in love and get married. You're putting words in my mouth (in my post). I simply asked: WHO get's married at 50? Because It's rare these days. It happens but it's rare. You don't need to get butthurt over this. It's not a big deal. You're getting the impression that I said: ''People in their 50s suddenly aren't allowed to fall in love and get married. Once you pass a certain age, if you aren't married yet, you're fucked. No happiness for you.'' I didn't say that at all. Not everyone can afford a fucking marriage, did you ever think about that!? You're saying that my statement was stupid but I never made a statement, I asked a question...So, to me, what YOU'RE saying is bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Giggity Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
avatar

Posts : 8803
Join date : 2013-07-19
Age : 26
Location : Arlington, Texas

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Ace engaged to Mother Bella   Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:06 pm

Good job on ignoring me there.

You called someone a gold digger and then asked who gets married at 50. You're obviously trying to say they're getting married because one of them wants money and then following it up by insinuating people at that age only get married for the money. I'm not putting words in your mouth, I'm reading what you said, analyzing it and you're trying to act like you meant something different because you realize you said something stupid.

Why are you so sure one of them is a gold digger? Why is it not possible that they're simply two people who fell in love and want to get married? Even if the part about them being 50 wasn't intended the way it sounded (which I'm still fairly certain it was), it's completely idiotic to assume they're only together because one of them is a gold digger.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg Online
Dead
Bullet Club
Bullet Club
avatar

Posts : 14179
Join date : 2013-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Ace engaged to Mother Bella   Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:58 pm

@Luigi wrote:
Eww. Gold-digger. Who gets married in their 50s?

The fuck? So when did getting married in your 50s make you a gold digger? Plus im sure Johnny Ace isnt THAT loaded...
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Show Opener
avatar

Posts : 286
Join date : 2014-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Ace engaged to Mother Bella   Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:59 pm

Leif Cassidy wrote:
Good job on ignoring me there.

You called someone a gold digger and then asked who gets married at 50. You're obviously trying to say they're getting married because one of them wants money and then following it up by insinuating people at that age only get married for the money. I'm not putting words in your mouth, I'm reading what you said, analyzing it and you're trying to act like you meant something different because you realize you said something stupid.

Why are you so sure one of them is a gold digger? Why is it not possible that they're simply two people who fell in love and want to get married? Even if the part about them being 50 wasn't intended the way it sounded (which I'm still fairly certain it was), it's completely idiotic to assume they're only together because one of them is a gold digger
 
Bla bla bla, that's just you judging and trying to be right as usual. What I said wasn't stupid, you just read it wrong and now you're butthurt over it. I'm not trying to say they're getting married because of them wants money and then insinuating people at that age only get married for the money. That's absolutely false! I never said that and I never meant that. Again, you're putting words into my mouth. You're analyzing WAYYYYY TOO MUCH for something so little. I'm not acting like I said something different, you're the one acting like I said something different. I'm not 100% certain that she's a gold-digger, but from what I've seen on total divas, my opinion is that I don't like her so I called her a gold-digger. No big deal bro! How are you so sure about what I meant in the post I WROTE? Fucking know-it-all. Also, I never assumed they're only together because one of them is a gold digger. Why don't you stop whining like a little bitch and move on!
Back to top Go down
Dead
Bullet Club
Bullet Club
avatar

Posts : 14179
Join date : 2013-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Ace engaged to Mother Bella   Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:01 pm

@Luigi wrote:
Leif Cassidy wrote:
Good job on ignoring me there.

You called someone a gold digger and then asked who gets married at 50. You're obviously trying to say they're getting married because one of them wants money and then following it up by insinuating people at that age only get married for the money. I'm not putting words in your mouth, I'm reading what you said, analyzing it and you're trying to act like you meant something different because you realize you said something stupid.

Why are you so sure one of them is a gold digger? Why is it not possible that they're simply two people who fell in love and want to get married? Even if the part about them being 50 wasn't intended the way it sounded (which I'm still fairly certain it was), it's completely idiotic to assume they're only together because one of them is a gold digger
 
Bla bla bla, that's just you judging and trying to be right as usual. What I said wasn't stupid, you just read it wrong and now you're butthurt over it. I'm not trying to say they're getting married because of them wants money and then insinuating people at that age only get married for the money. That's absolutely false! I never said that and I never meant that. Again, you're putting words into my mouth. You're analyzing WAYYYYY TOO MUCH for something so little. I'm not acting like I said something different, you're the one acting like I said something different. I'm not 100% certain that she's a gold-digger, but from what I've seen on total divas, my opinion is that I don't like her so I called her a gold-digger. No big deal bro! How are you so sure about what I meant in the post I WROTE? Fucking know-it-all. Also, I never assumed they're only together because one of them is a gold digger. Why don't you stop whining like a little bitch and move on!

90% of what happens on Total Divas is fake....
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Show Opener
avatar

Posts : 286
Join date : 2014-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Ace engaged to Mother Bella   Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:03 pm

@Dead wrote:
@Luigi wrote:
Eww. Gold-digger. Who gets married in their 50s?

The fuck? So when did getting married in your 50s make you a gold digger? Plus im sure Johnny Ace isnt THAT loaded...

The fuck are you talking about? I never said getting married in your 50s makes you a gold digger.
Back to top Go down
Dead
Bullet Club
Bullet Club
avatar

Posts : 14179
Join date : 2013-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Ace engaged to Mother Bella   Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:04 pm

@Luigi wrote:
Eww. Gold-digger. Who gets married in their 50s?

Direct quote.
Back to top Go down
#BREEZANGO
Team Rusev
Team Rusev
avatar

Posts : 2161
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Ace engaged to Mother Bella   Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:05 pm

Go Big Johnny
Back to top Go down
Giggity Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
avatar

Posts : 8803
Join date : 2013-07-19
Age : 26
Location : Arlington, Texas

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Ace engaged to Mother Bella   Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:08 pm

I'm trying to think of a way to respond in which you will actually understand something but it's very hard arguing with someone as stupid as you. First of all, I'm not butt hurt. I'm not whining. I don't know what part of any of my posts would give off that vibe. I'm calling you out on saying something idiotic. Why would I be butt hurt at all over this? I don't know the girl personally. I don't even watch Total Divas anymore, so I've not really seen much of anything regarding her. So why would you insulting her make me butt hurt? Think before you speak for once.

You don't like someone based on what you saw of them on a mostly scripted reality show, so you call them a gold digger. How does that make any sense? And how exactly are we meant to take that statement as anything other than you thinking she's a gold digger? And then you say "who gets married in their 50s?" but you, apparently, don't mean that as it sounded. Don't say something that sounds outrageously stupid and then bitch when someone calls you on it. Maybe I wouldn't think you meant that if you worded it in a way that didn't make it seem like you meant that.

Also, keep telling me to move on. Because I'm the one who said "I'm just gonna ignore you cause you're not worth my time." and then continued to argue. That was totally me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg Online
Luigi
Show Opener
avatar

Posts : 286
Join date : 2014-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Ace engaged to Mother Bella   Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:08 pm

@Dead wrote:
@Luigi wrote:
Leif Cassidy wrote:
Good job on ignoring me there.

You called someone a gold digger and then asked who gets married at 50. You're obviously trying to say they're getting married because one of them wants money and then following it up by insinuating people at that age only get married for the money. I'm not putting words in your mouth, I'm reading what you said, analyzing it and you're trying to act like you meant something different because you realize you said something stupid.

Why are you so sure one of them is a gold digger? Why is it not possible that they're simply two people who fell in love and want to get married? Even if the part about them being 50 wasn't intended the way it sounded (which I'm still fairly certain it was), it's completely idiotic to assume they're only together because one of them is a gold digger
 
Bla bla bla, that's just you judging and trying to be right as usual. What I said wasn't stupid, you just read it wrong and now you're butthurt over it. I'm not trying to say they're getting married because of them wants money and then insinuating people at that age only get married for the money. That's absolutely false! I never said that and I never meant that. Again, you're putting words into my mouth. You're analyzing WAYYYYY TOO MUCH for something so little. I'm not acting like I said something different, you're the one acting like I said something different. I'm not 100% certain that she's a gold-digger, but from what I've seen on total divas, my opinion is that I don't like her so I called her a gold-digger. No big deal bro! How are you so sure about what I meant in the post I WROTE? Fucking know-it-all. Also, I never assumed they're only together because one of them is a gold digger. Why don't you stop whining like a little bitch and move on!

90% of what happens on Total Divas is fake....

Oh ya, and how would you know exactly that 90% of the show is fake? How would you know that it's not 50% of the show that's fake, or 75% or 25%?
Back to top Go down
Dead
Bullet Club
Bullet Club
avatar

Posts : 14179
Join date : 2013-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Ace engaged to Mother Bella   Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:12 pm

It's a reality television show. Most of the shit that happens on reality television is scripted. Do you honestly believe the producers of a show like Survivor actually leaves the contestants stranded on an island when the cameras arent rolling? No, they dont.
Back to top Go down
Abdelrahman
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity


Posts : 1769
Join date : 2013-07-22
Age : 17
Location : Cairo, Egypt

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Ace engaged to Mother Bella   Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:18 pm

You judgmental, idiotic, moronic cunt. Holy shit how can one human being be such an asshole? Like, how much cuntness and idiocy can be put in a single human? What's exactly wrong with someone getting married in their 50s, and why does that make them a gold digger, you absolute cunt? How can someone calling you out on something make them retarded or judgmental, when you're the one being retarded and judgmental, you absolute cunt? Seriously, do you even have enough brain cells to qualify as a human being? Just, fuck off. Please. Go away, nobody wants you here.
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Show Opener
avatar

Posts : 286
Join date : 2014-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Ace engaged to Mother Bella   Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:19 pm

@Abdelrahman wrote:
You judgmental, idiotic, moronic cunt. Holy shit how can one human being be such an asshole? Like, how much cuntness and idiocy can be put in a single human? What's exactly wrong with someone getting married in their 50s, and why does that make them a gold digger, you absolute cunt? How can someone calling you out on something make them retarded or judgmental, when you're the one being retarded and judgmental, you absolute cunt? Seriously, do you even have enough brain cells to qualify as a human being? Just, fuck off. Please. Go away, nobody wants you here.

Never said anything was wrong with it, I just wanna know who?
Back to top Go down
Abdelrahman
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity


Posts : 1769
Join date : 2013-07-22
Age : 17
Location : Cairo, Egypt

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Ace engaged to Mother Bella   Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:20 pm

You said he was a gold-digger for that...
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Show Opener
avatar

Posts : 286
Join date : 2014-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Ace engaged to Mother Bella   Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:23 pm

@Abdelrahman wrote:
You said he was a gold-digger for that...


Nope, I didn't. Learn to read kid. Wink wink!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Johnny Ace engaged to Mother Bella   

Back to top Go down
 

Johnny Ace engaged to Mother Bella

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

 Similar topics

-
» Millie Martin - killed by live in lover of mother
» BROOKE BELLA, BELLA, BELLA, ETERNALLY BELLA!
» Mother accused of murdering 16-month-old baby son
» Caylee Anthony Killed by her mother
» Loralei and Heather Sims.......killed by their mother

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestle Fanatics :: The Squared Circle :: World Wrestling Entertainment-