HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE Hall of Famer Needs Multiple Surgeries

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

WWE Hall of Famer Needs Multiple Surgeries Empty
PostSubject: WWE Hall of Famer Needs Multiple Surgeries   WWE Hall of Famer Needs Multiple Surgeries EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 8:51 am

WWE Hall of Famer "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan spoke with The Telegram recently, and admitted to needing a number of surgeries.

"I’m pretty tore up physically. I got a knee replacement coming. I tore a rotator cuff a month ago. I got a torn pec, a torn bicep ... I can usually protect myself pretty well out there and I know that I’m limited. And that’s what I tell a lot of the young guys. Obviously it’s not just a physical business because I have very few physical attributes that I had 20 years ago, but I can entertain a crowd. So it takes more than just taking bumps."

Duggan also spoke on the origin of his signature 2x4, dating back to his early days as a heel in the 1980s. The fans were more physical then, and would take jabs at heels as they made their way to the ring. Hacksaw started to bring a 2x4 with him, swinging it into the air, and according to him, "it would be like parting the Red Sea." Check out the full piece with Jim Duggan on TheTelegram.com.
Back to top Go down

WWE Hall of Famer Needs Multiple Surgeries

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1