HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Note On WWE NXT TV Match Taped This Weekend With Botched Ending (*SPOILERS*)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Note On WWE NXT TV Match Taped This Weekend With Botched Ending (*SPOILERS*) Empty
PostSubject: Note On WWE NXT TV Match Taped This Weekend With Botched Ending (*SPOILERS*)   Note On WWE NXT TV Match Taped This Weekend With Botched Ending (*SPOILERS*) EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 1:06 pm

As noted, one of the matches taped before this past Saturday’s NXT Takeover live special was Emma vs. Charlotte vs. Becky Lynch vs. Dana Brooke, which will air on this Wednesday’s episode of NXT.

It was noted that the match actually ended on a botched finish, with Emma getting the pin on Becky Lynch. It’s reported that pin was not supposed to end the match as there was supposed to be a pin break by another participant, but was not prepared. Lynch did not kick out as she was supposed to get help, and the referee counted the pin anyway as that is in the WWE rule book. It will be interesting to see if they edit the match, at all, or let it air as it went down.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

Note On WWE NXT TV Match Taped This Weekend With Botched Ending (*SPOILERS*) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Note On WWE NXT TV Match Taped This Weekend With Botched Ending (*SPOILERS*)   Note On WWE NXT TV Match Taped This Weekend With Botched Ending (*SPOILERS*) EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 9:29 am

Just watched the episode. If I hadn't have read this before watching it, I probably would've still realized that was a botched ending. Not only was it a move I've never seen Emma end a match with, everyone was just confused, including Emma, when the match ended. I don't know if it was Charlotte or Dana who was supposed to break the pin, but I feel like Charlotte should've won originally, based on what happened post-match.

I'm okay with it, though, since Emma was my favorite one in the match. >_>
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg

PostSubject: Re: Note On WWE NXT TV Match Taped This Weekend With Botched Ending (*SPOILERS*)   Note On WWE NXT TV Match Taped This Weekend With Botched Ending (*SPOILERS*) EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 9:46 am

lol
Smackdown had a Divas' match ending in a very botched way. I think it was a Tag Team match. Naomi got the pin over Charlotte, and instead of playing it off, she just acted and seemed pissed off about it xD

Some Divas' revolution >_> this isn't going to end well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Note On WWE NXT TV Match Taped This Weekend With Botched Ending (*SPOILERS*)   Note On WWE NXT TV Match Taped This Weekend With Botched Ending (*SPOILERS*) Empty

Back to top Go down

Note On WWE NXT TV Match Taped This Weekend With Botched Ending (*SPOILERS*)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1