HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How do you think the WWE ranks their top five babyfaces and heels?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

How do you think the WWE ranks their top five babyfaces and heels? Empty
PostSubject: How do you think the WWE ranks their top five babyfaces and heels?   How do you think the WWE ranks their top five babyfaces and heels? EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 6:26 pm

Not considering the "attractions" like Lesnar, Taker, Triple H, and Jericho... how do you think WWE decision makers perceive their "kayfabe" top five for each alignment?

Top Babyfaces:

Top Heels:
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: How do you think the WWE ranks their top five babyfaces and heels?   How do you think the WWE ranks their top five babyfaces and heels? EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 6:29 pm

Top Babyfaces:
1. John Cena
2. Roman Reigns
3. Randy Orton
4. Cesaro
5. Neville

Top Heels:
1. Seth Rollins
2. Sheamus
3. Kevin Owens
4. Bray Wyatt
5. Rusev
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: How do you think the WWE ranks their top five babyfaces and heels?   How do you think the WWE ranks their top five babyfaces and heels? EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 6:29 pm

I honestly pretty much agree 100% with your list.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do you think the WWE ranks their top five babyfaces and heels?   How do you think the WWE ranks their top five babyfaces and heels? EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 6:45 pm

I agree with your list as well, however not to sure about Neville. I'd probably go Ambrose at 5.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: How do you think the WWE ranks their top five babyfaces and heels?   How do you think the WWE ranks their top five babyfaces and heels? EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 6:59 pm

Yeah That
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: How do you think the WWE ranks their top five babyfaces and heels?   How do you think the WWE ranks their top five babyfaces and heels? EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 7:09 pm

Top Babyfaces:
1. John Cena
2. Roman Reigns
3. Randy Orton
4. Dean Ambrose
5. Dolph Ziggler

Top Heels:
1. Seth Rollins
2. Sheamus
3. Bray Wyatt
4. Rusev
5. Kevin Owens

I doubt they see Neville as a top babyface...he's just a flying gimmick that won't ever be seen as a top star. I put Owens lower on the list because I don't think WWE truly give a shit if he is seen as top guy or not. He is kinda' there, same could apply to Cesaro even though he's not on my list, because the fans cheer for them rather than creative wanting them to be. And we all know how certain figures feel about Owens. I think they see Ziggler as higher than Cesaro.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: How do you think the WWE ranks their top five babyfaces and heels?   How do you think the WWE ranks their top five babyfaces and heels? EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 11:54 pm

Just going by who he has worked with. Rollins on TV then the celebrity. Ambrose hasn't had a one on one angle in months.
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Show Opener
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: How do you think the WWE ranks their top five babyfaces and heels?   How do you think the WWE ranks their top five babyfaces and heels? EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 9:45 am

Top Babyfaces:
1. John Cena
2. Roman Reigns
3. Randy Orton
4. Dean Ambrose
5. Ryback

Top Heels:
1. Seth Rollins
2. Sheamus
3. Bray Wyatt
4. Kane
5. Rusev

Kevin Owens would be number 6.

Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: How do you think the WWE ranks their top five babyfaces and heels?   How do you think the WWE ranks their top five babyfaces and heels? EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 10:35 am

RomieLovesFozzy wrote:
Just going by who he has worked with. Rollins on TV then the celebrity. Ambrose hasn't had a one on one angle in months.

But with having one alongside Reigns, who is WWE's next "man".
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: How do you think the WWE ranks their top five babyfaces and heels?   How do you think the WWE ranks their top five babyfaces and heels? EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 11:13 am

By that logic Luke Harper and Kane are major players as heels next to Wyatt and Rollins...
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: How do you think the WWE ranks their top five babyfaces and heels?   How do you think the WWE ranks their top five babyfaces and heels? EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 12:50 pm

Don't take it THAT literally. How many other people are teaming with Reigns in a feud? That was my point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you think the WWE ranks their top five babyfaces and heels?   How do you think the WWE ranks their top five babyfaces and heels? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you think the WWE ranks their top five babyfaces and heels?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1