HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Avicii didn't plan album

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Avicii didn't plan album Empty
PostSubject: Avicii didn't plan album   Avicii didn't plan album EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 9:49 am

Avicii never intended to release an album.
The 'Wake Me Up' chart-topper was hoping his hit dance singles would bring him fame rather than putting out a full-length record, until he realised it would be a more fulfilling way to challenge himself.

He told the Daily Star newspaper: ''Recording albums doesn't make sense in some ways, and I didn't think I'd ever do one. I might as well release singles, because it's an easier way to make a quick buck.
''But I had three months off in Los Angeles recently - the first time off I've had for six years - and I started thinking, 'What more can I do?' ''

The Swedish house music star - whose real name is Tim Bergling - is putting out his very first album, 'True', as well as single 'You Make Me' this week.
The 24-year-old musician teamed up with the likes of Aloe Blacc and Adam Lambert for the record, as well as Chic legend Nile Rodgers, with whom he shared a ''crazy'' musical connection.

He said: ''I met Nile last year in New York and we said we'd work together. we've written six more songs since the album finished as we vibe like crazy off each other. Nile is the funkiest man I know - he breathes swag.''
Back to top Go down

Avicii didn't plan album Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avicii didn't plan album   Avicii didn't plan album EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 9:49 am

He does have some fierce catchy chunes Rock On 
Back to top Go down

Avicii didn't plan album

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1