HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lady Gaga Says She Should Be Compared To Iron Maiden

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Lady Gaga Says She Should Be Compared To Iron Maiden Empty
PostSubject: Lady Gaga Says She Should Be Compared To Iron Maiden   Lady Gaga Says She Should Be Compared To Iron Maiden EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 4:31 pm

In an interview with the CR Fashion Book (via NME), Lady Gaga said she should be compared to Iron Maiden instead of Madonna.

She said: “They’re one of the greatest rock bands in history, in my opinion. Some people really don’t know the importance of metal and the scope of it. Those guys were filling stadiums, and they still are. And it’s because of the culture of the music, the poetry that’s so powerful, that whenever the fans come together, they unite in the essence of what Iron Maiden is all about. I always used to say to people, when they would say, ‘Oh, she’s the next Madonna.’ No, I’m the next Iron Maiden.“
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga Says She Should Be Compared To Iron Maiden   Lady Gaga Says She Should Be Compared To Iron Maiden EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 4:31 pm

Someone should punch her in the mouth for disrespecting Iron Maiden like that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga Says She Should Be Compared To Iron Maiden   Lady Gaga Says She Should Be Compared To Iron Maiden EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 1:01 pm

Way to take it to the extreme Dead!
Back to top Go down
Rellim
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rellim

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga Says She Should Be Compared To Iron Maiden   Lady Gaga Says She Should Be Compared To Iron Maiden EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 4:43 am

I wouldn't take that far, but she is wrong. Funny

Speaking of Iron Maiden, their new album is epic. It's the best they've had in years.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga Says She Should Be Compared To Iron Maiden   Lady Gaga Says She Should Be Compared To Iron Maiden Empty

Back to top Go down

Lady Gaga Says She Should Be Compared To Iron Maiden

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1