HomeHomeSearchRegisterLog in

URL Notice + How do you guys feel about potential new URLs?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

URL Notice + How do you guys feel about potential new URLs? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: URL Notice + How do you guys feel about potential new URLs?   URL Notice + How do you guys feel about potential new URLs? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 4:57 pm

I'm confuzzled. Is it changing or not? And if so, will there be a redirect?
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: URL Notice + How do you guys feel about potential new URLs?   URL Notice + How do you guys feel about potential new URLs? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 5:07 pm

It'll change New Year's Day. idk about a redirect.

Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: URL Notice + How do you guys feel about potential new URLs?   URL Notice + How do you guys feel about potential new URLs? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 5:16 am

There is a timer on the right counting it down.

And yes, there will be a redirect.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
Icon
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: URL Notice + How do you guys feel about potential new URLs?   URL Notice + How do you guys feel about potential new URLs? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 8:45 am

It also probably won't happen exactly when it says, but around then. I hope everyone takes time to bookmark the new URL. good job

PostSubject: Re: URL Notice + How do you guys feel about potential new URLs?   URL Notice + How do you guys feel about potential new URLs? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 12:00 pm

cool
-
btw is there a light/white theme?
thanks
Back to top Go down
Oldschool
Jobber
Oldschool

PostSubject: Re: URL Notice + How do you guys feel about potential new URLs?   URL Notice + How do you guys feel about potential new URLs? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 4:32 am

I would vote for the 2nd one
Back to top Go down
http://wrestlingforum.info/
WrestleRacer91
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: URL Notice + How do you guys feel about potential new URLs?   URL Notice + How do you guys feel about potential new URLs? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 2:15 am

I have a quick question, if we've moved to wrestlefanatics.com, why does it link me back to xwa-universe.com even after the first of the year?

Also, any thoughts on moving the chatbox to the bottom of the page? I just don't care to scroll down every time I want to look at the new postings. Anybody agree?

Last edited by WrestleRacer91 on Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: URL Notice + How do you guys feel about potential new URLs?   URL Notice + How do you guys feel about potential new URLs? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 7:19 am

@WrestleRacer91 wrote:
I have a quick question, if we've moved to www.wrestlefanatics.com, why does it link me back to xwa-universe.com even after the first of the year?

Also, any thoughts on moving the chatbox to the bottom of the page? I just don't care to scroll down every time I want to look at the new postings. Anybody agree?

The link still directs back to xwa-universe because apparently Forumotion isn't going to do anything until Jan. 5th. We were under the impression it'd be... well... the first of the year. But they decided differently.

As for the chatbox, you're the first person to request it on the bottom of the page that I know of. I'm fine with either or, but I don't know what the others would think of it lol.
Back to top Go down

URL Notice + How do you guys feel about potential new URLs?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestle Fanatics :: Forum Headquarters :: Forum Announcements-