HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bayley belt dance -- Should she beat Sasha Banks?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Bayley belt dance -- Should she beat Sasha Banks? Empty
PostSubject: Bayley belt dance -- Should she beat Sasha Banks?   Bayley belt dance -- Should she beat Sasha Banks? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 8:50 am

Bayley belt dance -- Should she beat Sasha Banks? 7ouUZvZ
Should Bayley beat Sasha Banks?
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Bayley belt dance -- Should she beat Sasha Banks?   Bayley belt dance -- Should she beat Sasha Banks? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 9:09 am

Not a massive fan of Bayley, to be honest, but Sasha needs to lose the title now that she's on the main roster, and Bayley's the best person to beat her for it. I think the best female wrestler in NXT right now is Alexa Bliss, followed by Emma, but they're both heels, so it'd make more sense for the top face, in terms of NXT women, to beat Sasha for the gold, and that's Bayley.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Bayley belt dance -- Should she beat Sasha Banks?   Bayley belt dance -- Should she beat Sasha Banks? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 9:16 am

I'm a HUGE fan of Bayley. IMO she's one of the most complete characters WWE has produced in a decade. Not only does she look and act like the character she's trying to portray, she works and talks like that character too. The hug gimmick, in my opinion, is printing cash. (Although I GUARANTEE Vince will ruin it.)

I'm OK with it either way. I think they should do a title vs title angle with Nikki and Sasha that goes into wrestlemania where the divas slowly take sides with the divisive question being what is a woman in WWE supposed to be. To me, that's a revolution.

But obviously we're not getting that or anything close, so who cares? Bayley as champion for a few months before getting a heel over with a dirty win over the ultimate white bread babyface just makes sense. If you think Alexa Bliss or Emma will be ready for the belt in three months, there is no reason not to put the title on Bayley now.
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Bayley belt dance -- Should she beat Sasha Banks?   Bayley belt dance -- Should she beat Sasha Banks? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 11:44 am

Yes, give it to her. Totally. What Ian said tbh.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Bayley belt dance -- Should she beat Sasha Banks?   Bayley belt dance -- Should she beat Sasha Banks? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 4:30 pm

I agree with Ian. Plus, Bayley vs Sasha should be a great match.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Bayley belt dance -- Should she beat Sasha Banks?   Bayley belt dance -- Should she beat Sasha Banks? EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 7:08 am

She should get it purely on the fact that the current Champion is now on the main roster, so the belt needs to benefit someone else so they can progress.

I haven't seen her or NXT really, but after reading what Ian posted, I have to say I really like any wrestler who is into the gimmick 100% and makes it truly believable. That's a really good sign early on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bayley belt dance -- Should she beat Sasha Banks?   Bayley belt dance -- Should she beat Sasha Banks? Empty

Back to top Go down

Bayley belt dance -- Should she beat Sasha Banks?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1