HomeHomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Further Update On John Cena’s Status For His Match Against Seth Rollins At SummerSlam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Myke
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Further Update On John Cena’s Status For His Match Against Seth Rollins At SummerSlam   Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 am

John Cena appeared on Tuesday’s live episode of WWE Tough Enough and indicated that he will face Seth Rollins in the title vs. title match at SummerSlam.

Cena teased his status for his match with Seth Rollins at SummerSlam. He asked Daniel Bryan, who’s a judge on the show if he looked ready. Bryan started doing the YES chant.

In an update, WWE.com posted the following teaser about the match:

“Amid speculation that the Cenation leader would not be cleared to compete at The Biggest Party of the Summer, Cena accepted (with Daniel Bryan’s support) Rollins’ challenge during an appearance on the Aug. 11 edition of WWE Tough Enough.”

It should be noted that WWE has not officially announced the match even after posting the following above. It appears that WWE will make viewers wait until Monday’s RAW to make it official.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
Yes
Yes

PostSubject: Re: Further Update On John Cena’s Status For His Match Against Seth Rollins At SummerSlam   Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:35 am

If Bryan and Cena aren't best friends irl I'm #sadmin

Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy

PostSubject: Re: Further Update On John Cena’s Status For His Match Against Seth Rollins At SummerSlam   Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:03 pm

He'll be ready. They'll make him be ready.
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie

PostSubject: Re: Further Update On John Cena’s Status For His Match Against Seth Rollins At SummerSlam   Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:11 pm

RomieLovesFozzy wrote:
If Bryan and Cena aren't best friends irl I'm #sadmin

Yeah That
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman

PostSubject: Re: Further Update On John Cena’s Status For His Match Against Seth Rollins At SummerSlam   Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:58 am

Well they're in-laws so I assume they're cool lol.
Back to top Go down
Zanon
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Further Update On John Cena’s Status For His Match Against Seth Rollins At SummerSlam   Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:18 am

^I bet their wives keep on "swinging", and they pretend they don't notice :V
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman

PostSubject: Re: Further Update On John Cena’s Status For His Match Against Seth Rollins At SummerSlam   Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:58 am

Funny I can just imagine Cena banging Brie while she's pretending to be Nicki and all of a sudden:

"Wait, where did your tits go?"
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy

PostSubject: Re: Further Update On John Cena’s Status For His Match Against Seth Rollins At SummerSlam   Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:40 am

I wonder if Brie Mode is a bedroom thing too...
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
Yes
Yes

PostSubject: Re: Further Update On John Cena’s Status For His Match Against Seth Rollins At SummerSlam   Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:02 am

"Brie Mode" is actually what she says when she's getting shit-faced drunk. So... probably.

Back to top Go down
Luigi
Show Opener

PostSubject: Re: Further Update On John Cena’s Status For His Match Against Seth Rollins At SummerSlam   Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:51 am

RomieLovesFozzy wrote:
"Brie Mode" is actually what she says when she's getting shit-faced drunk.

Exactly, so why put it on a t-shirt for little girls to wear? It boggles my mind.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman

PostSubject: Re: Further Update On John Cena’s Status For His Match Against Seth Rollins At SummerSlam   Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:49 pm

RomieLovesFozzy wrote:
"Brie Mode" is actually what she says when she's getting shit-faced drunk. So... probably.
I remember reading a hilarious comment about this on Youtube.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Further Update On John Cena’s Status For His Match Against Seth Rollins At SummerSlam   

Back to top Go down

Further Update On John Cena’s Status For His Match Against Seth Rollins At SummerSlam

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1