HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hulk Hogan Not Happy With TNA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Hulk Hogan Not Happy With TNA Empty
PostSubject: Hulk Hogan Not Happy With TNA   Hulk Hogan Not Happy With TNA EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 11:36 am

Hulk Hogan was said to be unhappy with TNA recently, reports PWInsider, specifically over the company's handling of Brooke Hogan's departure. Hogan feels TNA should have informed him first and allowed him to handle it, but they chose to release her without giving him prior notice.

It's also being said that communication between Dixie Carter and Hogan might have broken down around this time. The recent Impact taping in Cincinnati was reportedly the first time in a while that Hogan, Carter and Eric Bischoff were in the same place together.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Not Happy With TNA   Hulk Hogan Not Happy With TNA EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 11:37 am

Good. Get angry and fuck off I aint bothered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Not Happy With TNA   Hulk Hogan Not Happy With TNA EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 11:38 am

And get your WWE Legends Contract
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Not Happy With TNA   Hulk Hogan Not Happy With TNA EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 12:49 pm

Him having a legends contract is their way of saying "stay home while you get paid off royalties"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Not Happy With TNA   Hulk Hogan Not Happy With TNA EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 3:54 pm

using his likeness, making special appearances and half the time just staying home or doing other stuff...and getting paid a big stack of cash...sounds like a good plan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Not Happy With TNA   Hulk Hogan Not Happy With TNA EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 5:52 pm

TNA (fans) are not happy with Hogan either, so... I guess this should be goodbye?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Not Happy With TNA   Hulk Hogan Not Happy With TNA EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 6:44 pm

Did Bull just said likeness?

Over 3/4 of TNA and WWE fans hate the actual fuck out of Hulk Hogan. He shouldn't be ANYWHERE near the WWE.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Not Happy With TNA   Hulk Hogan Not Happy With TNA EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 7:00 pm

Greatest WWE Champion
Hulk Hogan - 55%
"Stone Cold" Steve Austin - 16%
John Cena - 13%
CM Punk - 12%
Triple H - 4%

yup, looks like 3/4 of wrestling fans hate the fuck out of Hulk Hogan..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Not Happy With TNA   Hulk Hogan Not Happy With TNA EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 7:06 pm

Abdelrahman wrote:
Did Bull just said likeness?

Over 3/4 of TNA and WWE fans hate the actual fuck out of Hulk Hogan. He shouldn't be ANYWHERE near the WWE.
What's wrong with using his likeness? Hogan (from his prime) gets to be in more WWE DVDs, games, etc. without having to take up TV time in the present. That seems ideal to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Not Happy With TNA   Hulk Hogan Not Happy With TNA EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 7:36 pm

Mr. Bull wrote:
Greatest WWE Champion
Hulk Hogan - 55%
John Cena - 13%
CM Punk - 12%
Triple H - 4%

Those polls were also bullshit, Booker T. beating out Edge, Batista and Undertaker for greatest World Champion? Come on now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Not Happy With TNA   Hulk Hogan Not Happy With TNA EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 7:48 pm

Dead wrote:
Mr. Bull wrote:
Greatest WWE Champion
Hulk Hogan - 55%
John Cena - 13%
CM Punk - 12%
Triple H - 4%

Those polls were also bullshit, Booker T. beating out Edge, Batista and Undertaker for greatest World Champion? Come on now.
those polls where voted on by the fans, very questionable results but at the end of the day by the fans. 70% of which was most likely kids because of the Booker T and DX results. But look at who was on the poll. you got "God' Triple H, "The Internets Favorite Son" CM Punk, "The Golden Boy" John Cena, And "Face of the Attitude Era" Stone Cold Steve Austin. Remember when they where announcing who was on the poll at Night of Champions? Remember when they announced Hogan's name on the list they started to play the shields theme, trying some how to bury the name of Hulk Hogan. So you know they didn't want him to win the poll. But Shame on Vince for forgetting the golden rule of Pro Wrestling. You don't bury Hulk Hogan, Hulk Hogan buries you. Hulk Hogan wrecked shit, he dominated, he fuck it all up. Combine the results of the others couldn't come close to hogan's result.

and you all know damn well if it was the other way around, especially if it was CM Punk who won. You all would have shoved that shit in my face every chance you got and it wouldn't be called BS. SO you know what...IN YO FACES!
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Not Happy With TNA   Hulk Hogan Not Happy With TNA EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 8:09 pm

I am obliged to agree with Bull here.. that doesnt happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Not Happy With TNA   Hulk Hogan Not Happy With TNA EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 11:47 am

The less Hogan I see on my screen, the better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Not Happy With TNA   Hulk Hogan Not Happy With TNA EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 11:51 am

rocketdentures wrote:
^
the amount of Hogan these last three years was too damn high.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Not Happy With TNA   Hulk Hogan Not Happy With TNA EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 11:54 am

rocketdentures wrote:
That won't happen, either lol.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Not Happy With TNA   Hulk Hogan Not Happy With TNA EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 5:41 pm

I wouldn't mind if Hogan signed a contract with WWE again and kept it to where he only made occasional appearances. Not have actual matches or control shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Not Happy With TNA   Hulk Hogan Not Happy With TNA EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 8:29 pm

You have to realise those results were made in order to piss off the WWE officials. That's why people who made their marks in TNA were voted like Sting, Hulk Hogan and Booker T. They weren't true, but were a way to fuck with officials about having to announce TNA superstars as winners.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Not Happy With TNA   Hulk Hogan Not Happy With TNA EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 10:23 pm

Booker T works for WWE now.

I'm sure like 10% had that thought...but the 45% voted for him because they know he was if not the most important wwe champion ever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Not Happy With TNA   Hulk Hogan Not Happy With TNA EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 10:39 pm

Bruno Sammartino was a more important WWE Champ than Hulk Hogan.

And like I said, Booker T left a mark in TNA.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Not Happy With TNA   Hulk Hogan Not Happy With TNA EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 10:43 pm

^ Not really. He held the title for 17 years, which is quite an accomplishment, but during the time he did, it wasn't all that relevant. It didn't shape the business. Hogan held it when WWE/F was in it's more theatrical phases.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Not Happy With TNA   Hulk Hogan Not Happy With TNA EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 11:07 am

Batman wrote:
^ Not really. He held the title for 17 years, which is quite an accomplishment, but during the time he did, it wasn't all that relevant. It didn't shape the business. Hogan held it when WWE/F was in it's more theatrical phases.
Bruno did shape the business at the time, it was just a different business.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Not Happy With TNA   Hulk Hogan Not Happy With TNA EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 12:08 pm

Booker T left a Mark on TNA? WTF he do, bring in a title they have renamed 100 times?

Bruno is a very important champion for his time, him being champion drew huge for WWE. However Hogan's championship reign was during the time Vince wanted to make WWE something more than a wrestling company...but THE wrestling company. Becoming a huge main stream company. Like in Bruno's day people came to see the Biggest name there...it's just now people from around the world are coming. Yeah Vince is ashamed for WWE being a wrestling company for whatever reason, but it's what made him a millionaire. and Hogan becoming one of the biggest house hold names around the fucking world that made Vince a Billionaire.
It was Vince's puzzle and he had all the right pieces...the biggest piece was Hulk Hogan.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Not Happy With TNA   Hulk Hogan Not Happy With TNA EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 12:12 pm

lol the only mark Booker left on TNA was that of a question as to why in the fuck he was brought in...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Not Happy With TNA   Hulk Hogan Not Happy With TNA EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 12:15 pm

same reason Hogan, Nash, Sting and other old farts are or once there....Name
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Not Happy With TNA   Hulk Hogan Not Happy With TNA EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 2:06 pm

^
Sting actually did something at TNA.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Not Happy With TNA   Hulk Hogan Not Happy With TNA Empty

Back to top Go down

Hulk Hogan Not Happy With TNA

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next