HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roman Reigns Involved In A Fan Incident At Saturday’s WWE Live Event

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
MFiSG
Middle Carder
MFiSG

Roman Reigns Involved In A Fan Incident At Saturday’s WWE Live Event - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns Involved In A Fan Incident At Saturday’s WWE Live Event   Roman Reigns Involved In A Fan Incident At Saturday’s WWE Live Event - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 3:12 pm

The real question here is... where was Dead on Saturday night? Shaking Head
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Show Opener
Luigi

Roman Reigns Involved In A Fan Incident At Saturday’s WWE Live Event - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns Involved In A Fan Incident At Saturday’s WWE Live Event   Roman Reigns Involved In A Fan Incident At Saturday’s WWE Live Event - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 3:27 pm

I never HATED Roman Reigns. He isn't bad overall. He's ok. I hated the idea of putting him into the Main Event of WrestleMania when he had no experience main eventing a PPV in a singles match and after being out with an injury for so long. I don't really respect him yet for what he's done on RAW and Smackdown and I'm not really impressed by him.

I think the roles should have been reversed with Dean Ambrose winning the Royal Rumble going on to main event WrestleMania with Brock Lesnar and Roman Reigns feuding with Bad News Barrett chasing after the Intercontinental Championship. Plus, Paul Heyman and Dean Ambrose building to the match would have been gold!

But out of the 3 shield members, Roman Reigns has been the least impressive overall and Ambrose gets the best reaction from the crowd when his music hits.  

and watch this:

The featured names for the biggest stars are: Lesnar, Cena, Rollins, Wyatt, Reigns, Undertaker.

uhmm... what about Dean Ambrose??? Why isn't he in that list, do they not see him as a top star? Ambrose should be used as a fucking top star already. His name should at least be featured in the summerslam promo if you're going to have Rollins and Reigns's names, why not Ambrose... that's bullshit. Ambrose is better than Reigns. Compared to Ambrose and Rollins, Reigns is bad.

Last edited by Luigi on Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns Involved In A Fan Incident At Saturday’s WWE Live Event   Roman Reigns Involved In A Fan Incident At Saturday’s WWE Live Event - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 3:48 pm

^ What the actual fuck has that got to do with the thread?
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Show Opener
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns Involved In A Fan Incident At Saturday’s WWE Live Event   Roman Reigns Involved In A Fan Incident At Saturday’s WWE Live Event - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 4:01 pm

Abdelrahman wrote:

Everything....Are you stupid? Can't you read? Do you not see what everyone is talking about? The topic is Roman Reigns, I spoke my mind about him.
Back to top Go down
fuse
Middle Carder
fuse

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns Involved In A Fan Incident At Saturday’s WWE Live Event   Roman Reigns Involved In A Fan Incident At Saturday’s WWE Live Event - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 4:02 pm

Luigi wrote:
I never HATED Roman Reigns. I hated the idea of putting him into the Main Event of WrestleMania when he had no experience main eventing a PPV in a singles match and after being out with an injury for so long. I don't really respect him yet for what he's done on RAW and Smackdown and I'm not really impressed by him.

I think the roles should have been reversed with Dean Ambrose winning the Royal Rumble going on to main event WrestleMania with Brock Lesnar and Roman Reigns feuding with Bad News Barrett chasing after the Intercontinental Championship. Plus, Paul Heyman and Dean Ambrose building to the match would have been gold!

But out of the 3 shield members, Roman Reigns has been the least impressive overall and Ambrose gets the best reaction from the crowd when his music hits.  

and watch this:

The featured names for the biggest stars are: Lesnar, Cena, Rollins, Wyatt, Reigns, Undertaker.

uhmm... what about Dean Ambrose??? Why isn't he in that list, do they not see him as a top star? Ambrose should be used as a fucking top star already. His name should at least be featured in the summerslam promo if you're going to have Rollins and Reigns's names, why not Ambrose... that's bullshit. Ambrose is better than Reigns.

You must be new here. If a topic is going to be de-railed it must be turned into an R-Truth thread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns Involved In A Fan Incident At Saturday’s WWE Live Event   Roman Reigns Involved In A Fan Incident At Saturday’s WWE Live Event - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 4:15 pm

Luigi wrote:
Abdelrahman wrote:

Everything....Are you stupid? Can't you read? Do you not see what everyone is talking about? The topic is Roman Reigns, I spoke my mind about him.

Apparently speaking your mind about a wrestler is mentioning how another completely different wrestler is underrated and deserves to be used as a top guy. I'm sorry, I didn't know that.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns Involved In A Fan Incident At Saturday’s WWE Live Event   Roman Reigns Involved In A Fan Incident At Saturday’s WWE Live Event - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 6:00 pm

That was completely off topic, Luigi.
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Show Opener
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns Involved In A Fan Incident At Saturday’s WWE Live Event   Roman Reigns Involved In A Fan Incident At Saturday’s WWE Live Event - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 6:01 pm

Abdelrahman wrote:
Luigi wrote:
Abdelrahman wrote:

Apparently speaking your mind about a wrestler is mentioning how another completely different wrestler is underrated and deserves to be used as a top guy. I'm sorry, I didn't know that.

I'm sorry Abdel for comparing Roman Reigns to another completely different wrestler. It's my mistake and it will never happen again... please accept my apology. Sad

As if comparing Ambrose and Reigns is not valid because both guys don't have the same style. That's ridiculous. I compared on an entertainment level and Ambrose wins in every category but Reigns is a top star and Ambrose is a midcard. The roles should be reversed. That's how I feel about Roman Reigns. So even though I talked about Ambrose, it was still related towards Reigns so yes, I did stay on topic, no matter what you say.
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Show Opener
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns Involved In A Fan Incident At Saturday’s WWE Live Event   Roman Reigns Involved In A Fan Incident At Saturday’s WWE Live Event - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 6:05 pm

Batman wrote:

And you're off topic for saying that because that's bullshit. Just like you. Fuck off.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns Involved In A Fan Incident At Saturday’s WWE Live Event   Roman Reigns Involved In A Fan Incident At Saturday’s WWE Live Event - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 6:22 pm

Luigi wrote:
Batman wrote:

And you're off topic for saying that because that's bullshit. Just like you. Fuck off.
Ok, I gave you a simple mention that you were going off topic and you continued, so consider this an actual warning. Stay on topic, this isn't the lounge. You can't go off topic, especially not to flame members. I won't be PMing you for it, this is an official forum warning, though.
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Show Opener
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns Involved In A Fan Incident At Saturday’s WWE Live Event   Roman Reigns Involved In A Fan Incident At Saturday’s WWE Live Event - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 6:41 pm

Batman wrote:
Luigi wrote:
Batman wrote:

Ok, I gave you a simple mention that you were going off topic and you continued, so consider this an actual warning. Stay on topic, this isn't the lounge. You can't go off topic, especially not to flame members. I won't be PMing you for it, this is an official forum warning, though.

That was completely off topic, Razor. We were talking about Roman Reigns.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns Involved In A Fan Incident At Saturday’s WWE Live Event   Roman Reigns Involved In A Fan Incident At Saturday’s WWE Live Event - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 6:52 pm

face palm
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns Involved In A Fan Incident At Saturday’s WWE Live Event   Roman Reigns Involved In A Fan Incident At Saturday’s WWE Live Event - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 7:27 pm

Going off topic is whatever. It happens, although not quite like that lol.

Just don't be a dick when it's pointed out. You just make things harder for yourself, bro.

Anywho...I'm glad to hear the moron who threw that case won't be attending an event again. I don't get why people do this kinda' crap. Just boo the guy, don't throw shit at people <_<
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns Involved In A Fan Incident At Saturday’s WWE Live Event   Roman Reigns Involved In A Fan Incident At Saturday’s WWE Live Event - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 7:45 pm

Luigi, I think you're just absolutely trolling.

The point of this thread is about Roman Reigns getting a fucking briefcase thrown at him. Not if you like him or not. Not if you want Dean Ambrose to be pushed or not. None of that. Dead idiotically decided to say he's bad and essentially started this whole thing. But now you're just being a dick about it.

And if you try to flame me or another admin in this topic, I'm suspending you. So do not say that this message right here is off-topic.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns Involved In A Fan Incident At Saturday’s WWE Live Event   Roman Reigns Involved In A Fan Incident At Saturday’s WWE Live Event - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 8:47 pm

I already gave him a warning, that's strike one. If he continues it, a suspension would be completely warranted.
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns Involved In A Fan Incident At Saturday’s WWE Live Event   Roman Reigns Involved In A Fan Incident At Saturday’s WWE Live Event - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 11:12 pm

To be honest, Razor, I think his response to your warning is fully deserving of a ban.
Back to top Go down
MFiSG
Middle Carder
MFiSG

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns Involved In A Fan Incident At Saturday’s WWE Live Event   Roman Reigns Involved In A Fan Incident At Saturday’s WWE Live Event - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 12:01 am

Inhaleminati wrote:
The point of this thread is about Roman Reigns getting a fucking briefcase thrown at him. Not if you like him or not. Not if you want Dean Ambrose to be pushed or not. None of that.

I never thought I'd spring up to defend Luigi, but this is absolute bullshit. Luigi has been pretty hostile in his responses to these posts, but I honestly can't blame him after his post has been blown out of proportion this badly. Luigi's initial post was fantasy booking Ambrose AND Reigns, and also evaluating Reigns in comparison to the two other Shield members -- barely a tangent at all in a "Roman Reigns thread." Plus, this is Luigi we're talking about; EVERY one of his posts is about Dean Ambrose. If you're going to police the boards this viciously and ensure every post stays on topic then ban the R-Truth guy along with Luigi.

Bottom line, you all find Luigi annoying and that's influencing your authority over him, and that's bullshit. I think it's annoying that every post of his involves Dean Ambrose, but who the fuck is he hurting? He has a favorite and he talks about him alot; if you don't like it, ignore it and move on instead of being an asshole about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns Involved In A Fan Incident At Saturday’s WWE Live Event   Roman Reigns Involved In A Fan Incident At Saturday’s WWE Live Event - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 12:10 am

Gotta say I agree with Mick
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns Involved In A Fan Incident At Saturday’s WWE Live Event   Roman Reigns Involved In A Fan Incident At Saturday’s WWE Live Event - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 4:47 am

Since when does it even matter if a thread starts getting a little off-topic? Never that I've seen on here. And like Mick said, that post wasn't even off-topic. Half of it was maybe drifting off a bit but part of it was pretty on topic to what this thread is about (a fan hating Reigns & throwing a briefcase at him). The post is mainly/partly talking about hating Reigns.

Over-reactions and then a major over-reaction by Luigi in response. Funny But as said I kinda can't even blame him for that either.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns Involved In A Fan Incident At Saturday’s WWE Live Event   Roman Reigns Involved In A Fan Incident At Saturday’s WWE Live Event - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 5:22 am

Before I gave him a warning, I suggested he stay on topic. Someone else pointed out that he was off topic and he decided to respond in a hostile manner. I don't care much for Luigi so I have nothing against him, however when I told him to stop getting off topic and he responded to me, an admin, in an aggressive way, that is when the warning was given.

The warning was completely warranted, as he went about himself stupidly. Yes, we all go off topic at times, but when you're told to stop going off topic and instead you respond with hostility, you deserve the warning you are given. There was no overreaction here and it's stupid to suggest so.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns Involved In A Fan Incident At Saturday’s WWE Live Event   Roman Reigns Involved In A Fan Incident At Saturday’s WWE Live Event - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 6:27 am

For the record, he got a warning for his terrible reaction, not for going off topic. Like I said, going off topic is whatever with me. I don't particularly care as every single one of us do it (eg. Bull and I did it in the Eva Marie thread, albeit in a more evolved manner to the subject, before Bull realised and created a new topic).

I count the warning as like an unofficial one, just as advice to chill more than anything.

He won't be suspended, though. That part is an overreaction lol. Luigi, or anybody else for that matter, can post whatever they wish. He manages to transcend every post into Dean Ambrose or the Shield, but whatever. I'm sure the rest of us are annoying bastards in some form too lol. His post was rather random, but eh, does it really matter? I'm more concerned with his childish reaction than his wrestling posts.

And lets not spark a huge debate about it <_<
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns Involved In A Fan Incident At Saturday’s WWE Live Event   Roman Reigns Involved In A Fan Incident At Saturday’s WWE Live Event - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 7:24 am

Dat Chilly wrote:
He won't be suspended, though. That part is an overreaction lol. Luigi, or anybody else for that matter, can post whatever they wish. He manages to transcend every post into Dean Ambrose or the Shield, but whatever. I'm sure the rest of us are annoying bastards in some form too lol. His post was rather random, but eh, does it really matter? I'm more concerned with his childish reaction than his wrestling posts.

And lets not spark a huge debate about it <_<

The suspension part was him being a troll/dick/jackass (take your pick, really) to Razor.

But since that won't happen, I'm closing this topic I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns Involved In A Fan Incident At Saturday’s WWE Live Event   Roman Reigns Involved In A Fan Incident At Saturday’s WWE Live Event - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roman Reigns Involved In A Fan Incident At Saturday’s WWE Live Event

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2