HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sheamus Misses Another WWE Event, Former WCW Valet Asking For Money

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Sheamus Misses Another WWE Event, Former WCW Valet Asking For Money Empty
PostSubject: Sheamus Misses Another WWE Event, Former WCW Valet Asking For Money   Sheamus Misses Another WWE Event, Former WCW Valet Asking For Money EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 12:50 pm

Former WCW valet Gorgeous George (Stephanie Bellars) has launched a GoFundMe campaign to help her with living costs. Bellars is most famously known to wrestling fans as the valet of "Macho Man" Randy Savage in WCW. The campaign was actually launched on June 1st and as of this writing, 7 people have raised $275 of her $8,000 goal. Below is her campaign description:

"My name is George Frankenstein aka Gorgeous George (Stephanie Bellars). I used to be the Wrestle Vallet of the Famous Macho Man (Randy Savage). Im a Pro Wrestler, Actor and Wrestle Manager. I recently went through a bad divorce and lost everything. Im looking for a second chance at my carrer and life. Im looking to start a book of my life and what i went through to get where i was and what not to do like what drugs, bad people and things like that would ruin. Lets not forget my cooking book as well. I also need help moving to get my carrer on track. First month rent, Gas, Food and some money for clothes and lets not forget the uhaul. Flordia is calling my name. If you are a fan, Friend or have a heart and know every one deserves and second chance at life that would mean the world to me."

- We noted yesterday that Sheamus missed the WWE live event in Brisbane, Australia despite being advertised. He also missed today's live event in Melbourne. Like the show in Brisbane, Sheamus was replaced by King Barrett in a match against Randy Orton today. There's still no word yet on why Sheamus has missed the events but we'll keep you updated.
Back to top Go down

Sheamus Misses Another WWE Event, Former WCW Valet Asking For Money

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1