Meltzer: WWE's hierarchy of female stars changed dramatically

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

Meltzer: WWE's hierarchy of female stars changed dramatically - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meltzer: WWE's hierarchy of female stars changed dramatically   Meltzer: WWE's hierarchy of female stars changed dramatically - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 7:37 pm

^
Reigns is talented, despite the hate, and can be a big star for WWE. He has ability. He isn't the best, but he isn't terrible either.

Marie is a just a random dumb bitch that could be replaced by any other model...and she has zero ability. There is a difference.

Hypothetically speaking, I see Reigns being the type of guy that stays in wrestling for as long as he can go...with Marie, as soon as she gets a name, she'll be long gone with the large bank account.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meltzer: WWE's hierarchy of female stars changed dramatically   Meltzer: WWE's hierarchy of female stars changed dramatically - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 7:40 pm

Probably is WWE redebut Eva too quickly. She still has lots to learn and just a few months can't magically turn you into a good wrestler. I see potential (everyone has that) in her but it going to take lots more training.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Meltzer: WWE's hierarchy of female stars changed dramatically   Meltzer: WWE's hierarchy of female stars changed dramatically - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 7:45 pm

That's the problem. If you can't fucking wrestle and needs more training after being in the WWE for a couple of years now, you shouldn't be anywhere near the place to begin with.

I'm not sure why WWE think she'll turn into anything worthwhile, because she won't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meltzer: WWE's hierarchy of female stars changed dramatically   Meltzer: WWE's hierarchy of female stars changed dramatically - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 7:47 pm

Dat Chilly wrote:
That's the problem. If you can't fucking wrestle and needs more training after being in the WWE for a couple of years now, you shouldn't be anywhere near the place to begin with.

I'm not sure why WWE think she'll turn into anything worthwhile, because she won't.

I think she is now taking it serious. For the past couple of years she probably thought it would just be easy money and didn't give a damn.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Meltzer: WWE's hierarchy of female stars changed dramatically   Meltzer: WWE's hierarchy of female stars changed dramatically - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 7:49 pm

Well I don't watch NXT, so I can't comment in that regard, but in the long term I doubt it. She'll just get her profile up and leave. They all do <_<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meltzer: WWE's hierarchy of female stars changed dramatically   Meltzer: WWE's hierarchy of female stars changed dramatically - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 7:51 pm

Dat Chilly wrote:
Well I don't watch NXT, so I can't comment in that regard, but in the long term I doubt it. She'll just get her profile up and leave. They all do <_<

only thing I watch in NXT is anything Baron Corbin or Alex Riley related. But I did catch her redebut and saw that she still has a long ways to go...but she has shown improvement at least to me she has.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meltzer: WWE's hierarchy of female stars changed dramatically   Meltzer: WWE's hierarchy of female stars changed dramatically - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 7:56 pm

however she must also know that it just isn't the in ring work. Which imo is with my problem with today's wwe is too much wrestling right now. little to no character development, like three to four storylines (as they are all pretty much the same). Which is why I haven't watched a full raw in months or NXT because how boring it has become to me.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Meltzer: WWE's hierarchy of female stars changed dramatically   Meltzer: WWE's hierarchy of female stars changed dramatically - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 7:59 pm

I agree with that in regards to Marie. I'm not sure I could bare her picking a mic up <_<

And I don't mind a fair bit of wrestling, but I like a nice balance. Having long matches is great and entertaining, but the storylines and promos need to be also good. Right now, nothing is special and is just people walking to the ring and picking the mic up, talking for 10 minutes, before moving on. Blah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meltzer: WWE's hierarchy of female stars changed dramatically   Meltzer: WWE's hierarchy of female stars changed dramatically - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 8:03 pm

Dat Chilly wrote:
I agree with that in regards to Marie. I'm not sure I could bare her picking a mic up <_<

And I don't mind a fair bit of wrestling, but I like a nice balance. Having long matches is great and entertaining, but the storylines and promos need to be also good. Right now, nothing is special and is just people walking to the ring and picking the mic up, talking for 10 minutes, before moving on. Blah.

the wrestling is good but there is too much of it right now and most of the matches have no meaning to them anymore. Its like watching ROH for three hours now.

Right now the whole Stardust and Neville thing. I wish WWE would make it over the top cartoony comic booky. Give them segments and promos...maybe actually give Neville a character.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Meltzer: WWE's hierarchy of female stars changed dramatically   Meltzer: WWE's hierarchy of female stars changed dramatically - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 8:13 pm

Dat ROH burn though.

I do agree, though. I miss the promos of old. Now everything is so textbook and rather predictable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meltzer: WWE's hierarchy of female stars changed dramatically   Meltzer: WWE's hierarchy of female stars changed dramatically - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meltzer: WWE's hierarchy of female stars changed dramatically

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2