HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hulk Hogan's Contract Expiring in a Few Weeks

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

Hulk Hogan's Contract Expiring in a Few Weeks Empty
PostSubject: Hulk Hogan's Contract Expiring in a Few Weeks   Hulk Hogan's Contract Expiring in a Few Weeks EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:46 am

Pro Wrestling Dot Net is confirming that the contract of Hulk Hogan is expiring within the next few weeks (October 1st to be exact). At this point there is no indication of whether a new deal will be signed between the two parties.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan's Contract Expiring in a Few Weeks   Hulk Hogan's Contract Expiring in a Few Weeks EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 11:22 am

It will be good for both parties if Hogan leaves. TNA needs to go in a new direction and Hogan can easily get a legends contract with WWE. Vince can still make tons of money off of him and Hogan can get tons of money off of WWE. Only thing is tho, Eric will still be there I think,
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan's Contract Expiring in a Few Weeks   Hulk Hogan's Contract Expiring in a Few Weeks EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 11:30 am

^
If Hogan doesn't leave, Bull, I will find you...and I will kill you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan's Contract Expiring in a Few Weeks   Hulk Hogan's Contract Expiring in a Few Weeks EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 11:32 am

I think he will. But just because hogan does leave, won't make anything better. they will still have crap writers and bookers. And no the 6 sided ring won't make things better either. TNA needs a complete make over in management.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan's Contract Expiring in a Few Weeks   Hulk Hogan's Contract Expiring in a Few Weeks EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 11:35 am

Of course, but it's the first positive step and the company needs to be in control of people who know what they are doing. Hopefully Jarrett gets the damn thing back judging by reports.

And whoever the hell thinks the six sided ring makes TNA a better product, is a blithering idiot <_<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan's Contract Expiring in a Few Weeks   Hulk Hogan's Contract Expiring in a Few Weeks EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 11:41 am

of course it is, as much as I love Hogan is be best if he left. And Double J taking back his company would be good, but there is still the money problem and I don't think J has the money to run TNA by himself. Hopefully spike would give him the right amount of money.
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan's Contract Expiring in a Few Weeks   Hulk Hogan's Contract Expiring in a Few Weeks EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 11:43 am

Not better for business, but better for the wrestling. TNA could be more innovative with the different ring, now they can't.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan's Contract Expiring in a Few Weeks   Hulk Hogan's Contract Expiring in a Few Weeks EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 11:44 am

^^
Well I don't mean he becomes the owner, just the authority figure backstage that running all the creative side etc.

The six sided ring didn't innovate anything. It just looked different.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan's Contract Expiring in a Few Weeks   Hulk Hogan's Contract Expiring in a Few Weeks EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 11:45 am

the six sided ring only worked for X-Division style matches anyways. Everyone else looked awkward in the ring. The shape, size and the color the whatever of the ring doesn't matter anyways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan's Contract Expiring in a Few Weeks   Hulk Hogan's Contract Expiring in a Few Weeks EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 12:50 pm

the 6 sided ring is what made TNA different from WWE, if you cant see that then....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan's Contract Expiring in a Few Weeks   Hulk Hogan's Contract Expiring in a Few Weeks EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 12:59 pm

Whoopy freakin doo, a ring with 6 sides...and stories that go nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan's Contract Expiring in a Few Weeks   Hulk Hogan's Contract Expiring in a Few Weeks EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 1:01 pm

If people only watched for the shape of the ring, then I'm glad they stopped <_<
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan's Contract Expiring in a Few Weeks   Hulk Hogan's Contract Expiring in a Few Weeks EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 1:03 pm

My opinion doesn't really matter since I'm not a TNA fan, but I did prefer the 4 sided ring a lot more. 6 sides are meant for Lucha Libre, not American wrestling.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan's Contract Expiring in a Few Weeks   Hulk Hogan's Contract Expiring in a Few Weeks EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 1:10 pm

I mean seriously would you ever hear people talk about that?

Phil- Hey you watching WWE tonight?

Greg- Nah, I'm watching TNA.

Phil- why? Do they have better writing?  

Greg- No

Phil- Better Stories?

Greg- No

Phil- Better wrestlers?

Greg- About the same type of talent really, but not the reason why I am watching.

Phil- Then what is the reason?

Greg- check it...their ring......has six sides

Phil- Hulk Hogan's Contract Expiring in a Few Weeks 997
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan's Contract Expiring in a Few Weeks   Hulk Hogan's Contract Expiring in a Few Weeks EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 3:35 pm

Mr. Bull wrote:
Whoopy freakin doo, a ring with 6 sides...and stories that go nowhere.
The stories still go nowhere, whats your point?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan's Contract Expiring in a Few Weeks   Hulk Hogan's Contract Expiring in a Few Weeks EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 3:46 pm

my point is...The RING SHAPE DOESN'T MATTER!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan's Contract Expiring in a Few Weeks   Hulk Hogan's Contract Expiring in a Few Weeks EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 3:49 pm

The ring synmbolized a difference from WWE. The moment you turned to the channel you got a look at the ring and you saw that it was an immediate contrast to what was happening in WWE. TNA was meant to be the alternative and at one point they were.

TNA was doing VERY well just before Hogan came in. TNA 2009 looked like the year Daniels and Joe were going to be the cornerstones of TNA along with AJ Styles and Sting had taken a backseat. The matches were great and it was just a great year. So if they could get back in that form then the show will only improve.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan's Contract Expiring in a Few Weeks   Hulk Hogan's Contract Expiring in a Few Weeks EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 3:52 pm

I'm sure the ring made people wanna check it out and soon as they saw the confusing storylines they went away. The ring wasn't much of a selling point like hogan wasn't much of a selling point. It may have worked in Mexico, but it sure didn't work here. Yeah it made X-division matches more epic, but that was about it.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan's Contract Expiring in a Few Weeks   Hulk Hogan's Contract Expiring in a Few Weeks EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 12:14 pm

Guys, let's look at the big picture here for a second by staying on-topic.

If Hogan re-signs with TNA, it won't matter how many sides the fucking ring has because there would be no company to have a ring in, get me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan's Contract Expiring in a Few Weeks   Hulk Hogan's Contract Expiring in a Few Weeks EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 1:29 pm

you know it's not just Hogan causing problems. Yeah he causing alot of money issues...but he's not the only one. You got Eric, the writers, Dixie, and Spike TV is actually causing problems for TNA too.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan's Contract Expiring in a Few Weeks   Hulk Hogan's Contract Expiring in a Few Weeks EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 1:32 pm

But Hogan is the MAIN problem. He's the guy surrounded by all the controversy. Nobody gives a fuck about Bischoff or the TNA writers headed by Bischoff. Hell, Hogan's constantly in Dixie's ear with his "genius-level" ideas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan's Contract Expiring in a Few Weeks   Hulk Hogan's Contract Expiring in a Few Weeks EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 1:41 pm

Is Hogan in control of everyone's contracts? (Thank god he's not) Is Hogan the one who came up with Aces & Eights and other BS storylines? No. The only thing Hogan does is make sure he has his spotlight moments, and that his buddies are featured alot as well. That's the only thing creatively Hogan does. I am not saying he's not to blame, he is just as faulty as Eric, Dixie, the writers and Spike. But putting all the blame on him is BS, he's not the only one. Hogan gets alot of the blame because he is the biggest name. The bigger name always gets all the blame. People blame Michael Jordan for the bobcats sucking...even tho the bobcats have always sucked and MJ is just the freakin owner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan's Contract Expiring in a Few Weeks   Hulk Hogan's Contract Expiring in a Few Weeks Empty

Back to top Go down

Hulk Hogan's Contract Expiring in a Few Weeks

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1