Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

XWA EWR - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWA EWR   XWA EWR - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 2:08 pm

Vendetta #6

Reporter: The Dames

Segment: David Michaels is backstage in his locker room. In comes Razor Xtreme, and he attacks. They begin brawling around the room. Maddox Paine comes in too, and he joins in the attack on David. The two-on-one attack leaves David Michaels down in his own locker room.

Rating: 91%

Road Agent Note: Maddox Paine gained 3 points of overness from this segment.

Match: Evan Flare vs Tyler Lawson.

Match Background: None.

The Match: Lawson scoops and slams Evan Flare. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? Lawson scoops and slams Evan Flare. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? Flare gets caught with a belly to belly suplex from Lawson! There's a two count on the pin. Tyler Lawson with a spinning neckbreaker on Flare. There's a two count on the pin. Evan Flare comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Evan Flare connects with a back heel kick on Lawson and gets back up quickly. Covers for a quick two count. Flying reverse elbow by Evan Flare. Flare walks into a drop toe hold. DEATH VALLEY DRIVAH~! by Tyler Lawson just KILLS Evan Flare! Evan Flare is in trouble. Tidal Wave! 1....2....3. Tyler Lawson climbs each turnbuckle in turn, working the crowd as he celebrates his victory

My Opinion: This match gets two stars from me. Nothing more, nothing less. **

Winner: Tyler Lawson

Crowd Reaction: 51%
Match Quality: 78%
Overall Rating: 64%

Road Agent Notes: Tyler Lawson debuted his new gimmick, it got a negative response. Evan Flare lost 1 point of overness from this match. Tyler Lawson gained 2 points of overness from this match.

Segment: Xtreme \ Paine are backstage. They just gave the mic to the wrong person tonight. They talked trash about David Michaels, continuing their feud. Now, THIS was a good, solid way of hyping it up.

Rating: 80%

Road Agent Notes: None

Match: Robert Hope vs JHalc.

Match Background: This will be a special guest referee bout. Greg Samuel will be the referee for this match.

The Match: JHalc gets up and gives a Belly to belly suplex to JHalc. Hope powers out of a headlock. JHalc gets slammed down hard and winces in pain. JHalc charges, Hope moves, and the referee is knocked silly! Massive lariat by Hope with some POWER behind it. Cover, but there's no one to count for Robert Hope! JHalc pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Hope takes a flying neckbreaker from JHalc. Reverse DDT on Hope. There's a two count on the pin. Tiger suplex on Hope. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, Bloody Hell! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Hope blocks a kick from JHalc. Powerful Spear by Robert Hope. I'd like to see him spear Goldberg, just for my amusement. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! JHalc pushes out of a Robert Hope hold. Robert Hope pushes JHalc back into the corner, then climbs up and unloads with ten punches to the head. He gets back down, just as Greg Samuel calls for the DQ! He explains to the ring announcer that JHalc was in the ropes for over a five count, and Robert Hope didn't release the hold, therefore is disqualified. Robert Hope has grabbed a chair from outside, and slides back into the ring. Greg Samuel turns around, and gets floored and bust open with a brutal chair shot! Robert Hope has floored Greg Samuel with a chair and left his referee's shirt stained with blood.

My Opinion: Great match, it deserves every snowflake its getting. ****1\4

Winner: JHalc

Crowd Reaction: 83%
Match Quality: 94%
Overall Rating: 88%

Segment: Northern Lights are in the ring, when Cultural Experience come out of the crowd and attack. After a short brawl, Cultural Experience take control. Cobalt gets tossed to the outside, and they concentrate on Liam Tremblay beating him down. They set up a table in the ring, and then put him through it with a devastating spike powerbomb. They drag Liam to the corner, then tie him upside down in the turnbuckles. Grabbing a chair each, Diveraz and Sanu take turns in hammering away with chair shots. Finally, Cobalt manages to get back in the ring, carrying a chair, and chase off Cultural Experience. However, the damage has been done, as Liam Tremblay is unconscious. Paramedics run down to help him.

Rating: 61%

Road Agent Notes: Cobalt lost 2 points of overness from this segment. Dominik Diveraz lost 2 points of overness from this segment. Liam Tremblay lost 2 points of overness from this segment. Takumi Sanu lost 2 points of overness from this segment.

Segment: Danny Diamond is walking backstage, when he meets Michael Astin. They trade insults, get in each others faces, but eventually walk off without coming to blows.

Rating: 90%

Match: T.K. vs E.G. Deal.

The Match: E.G. Deal connects with rights and lefts and T.K. is down! T.K. kicks E.G. Deal in the gut to reverse the momentum. T.K. hits some punches. How generic. T.K. whips E.G. Deal into the turnbuckles...and the ref is crushed! DEATH VALLEY DRIVAH~! by T.K. just KILLS E.G. Deal! Pinfall attempt, but the ref is out and can't count to three! T.K. misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Running knee lift from E.G. Deal. Massive backbreaker on T.K. and I get happy flashbacks to Bret Hart's Five Moves of DOOM. Hooks the leg for a two count. Brutal sit out powerbomb on T.K.! Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. T.K. kicks E.G. Deal in the gut to reverse the momentum. Powerful Spear by T.K.. I'd like to see him spear Goldberg, just for my amusement. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. E.G. Deal pushes out of a T.K. hold. E.G. Deal signals for the Red, White & Black! DC Hennig comes out of the crowd and into the ring! E.G. Deal turns around. DC Hennig spins E.G. Deal around. DC Hennig hits the Phenomplex! The referee calls for the DQ because of the interference of DC! DC Hennig has a chair. E.G. Deal stands up...and gets floored by a shot to the head. Another two shots smack down across his back, leaving him unmoving on the canvas. DC sets the chair up, then picks up E.G. Deal. He gets whipped into the ropes...and then drop toe holded, sending him face first into the chair! DC Hennig has left E.G. Deal down and bloodied in the ring after a brutal assault!

My Opinion: I'm capable of giving out high star ratings...but only for matches that really deserve it. This one didn't. **1/4.

Winner: E.G. Deal

Crowd Reaction: 66%
Match Quality: 77%
Overall Rating: 71%

Road Agent Notes: E.G. Deal gained 1 point of overness from this match.

Segment: Rob Chapman is backstage. He always delivers the promo goodness. He was out there to hype a match against Kanimaniac. Good way to get the fans interested in what is coming up.

Rating: 86%

Segment: Thomas Barnez is walking backstage when he is spotted by Mark Storey, who attacks. They brawl around the arena for a while, until Mark Storey gets a clear upper hand and sends Barnez into retreat.

Rating: 96%

Road Agent Notes: Mark Storey gained 1 point of overness from this segment. Thomas Barnez gained 1 point of overness from this segment.

Match: Minkaro vs Kanimaniac.

Match Background: This match is for the XWA LionHeart title. Kanimaniac has been XWA LionHeart champion since 01 September 2015.

The Match: Minkaro connects with a back heel kick on Kanimaniac and gets back up quickly. Minkaro charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Kanimaniac just WAFFLES Minkaro with a STIFF chop that hurt ME to watch! The referee bumps after catching a wild right hand and is down. Back heel kick off the second rope and Minkaro goes flying! Cover, but there's no one to count for Kanimaniac! Minkaro blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Flying elbow from Minkaro connects. Lightning kick by Minkaro on Kanimaniac. There's a two count on the pin. Tiger suplex on Kanimaniac. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, Bloody Hell! Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Minkaro misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. VICIOUS lightning kick by Kanimaniac on Minkaro. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Minkaro avoids a Kanimaniac avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Rob Chapman just slid into the ring out of nowhere! Chapman has a chair, and drops Minkaro and Kanimaniac with devastating blows, causing the referee to call for the bell. This match has been ruled a no contest! Rob Chapman has grabbed a chair. Minkaro walks over...and gets floored with a hard shot. Kanimaniac also takes a hard shot. Chapman has laid everybody out!

My Opinion: This match was SO close from being perfect...but I'd feel almost...dirty giving it the full monty, so I'm only going to give it ****3/4.

Winner: Draw

Crowd Reaction: 85%
Match Quality: 100%
Overall Rating: 92%

Road Agent Notes: The XWA LionHeart title has gained in image.

Overall Rating: 82%
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

XWA EWR - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWA EWR   XWA EWR - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 2:32 pm

Endure

Pre-Show Match: Ace Andrews vs Tyler Lawson vs Azrael vs JHalc.

Match Background: This will be an elimination bout.

The Match: BAAACK Body drop by JHalc gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. STIFF~! chop lights up JHalc who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! Covers for a quick two count. Tag between Azrael and Tyler Lawson. Running knee lift from Tyler Lawson. Tyler Lawson scores with a big spinebuster. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Tag between Tyler Lawson and Ace Andrews. Second rope flying axe handle, JHalc goes down. One day, Andrews might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Tag between JHalc and Azrael. Azrael scoops and slams Ace Andrews. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? Andrews reverses a Azrael hammerlock. Belly to back suicideplex, Azrael got folded up big time. Cover gets three for Ace Andrews, Azrael got pinned. Ace Andrews charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Spear by JHalc. Covers for a quick two count. BIG clothesline on Andrews. Tag to Tyler Lawson. BIG clothesline on JHalc. Flying shoulder tackle by Lawson sends JHalc CRASHING to the mat. JHalc fights out of a grapple. Big dropkick by JHalc, who got a ton of air on the move. Death valley driver (not to be confused with the DVD 500) by JHalc connects and Tyler Lawson is down! Cover gets three for JHalc, Lawson got pinned. Andrews walks into a side slam. Think about how much talent it takes to side slam someone. Nash can do it. TIGER DRIVER~! '91 nearly crushes the spine of Andrews! Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Ace Andrews elbows JHalc in the face to break a hammerlock. Ace Andrews moves in for the kill. Here it comes - Triple 7's. 1....2...3, it's finished.

My Opinion: I'm capable of giving out high star ratings...but only for matches that really deserve it. This one didn't. **1/4.

Winner: Ace Andrews

Crowd Reaction: 67%
Match Quality: 78%
Overall Rating: 72%

Road Agent Notes: Ace Andrews debuted his new gimmick.

Match: DC Hennig vs E.G. Deal.

Match Background: E.G. Deal and DC have been feuding recently. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud.

The Match: STIFF~! chop lights up DC who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! DC counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! DC crushes E.G. Deal with a running senton. Tor-NADO DDT from DC Hennig, E.G. Deal got planted! DC Hennig moves in for the kill. Here it comes - Phenomplex. 1....2...3, it's finished. DC Hennig is still in the ring celebrating. E.G. Deal pushes the referee away. E.G. Deal spins DC around. E.G. Deal hits the Red, White & Black!

My Opinion: Oh, look out...almost ***, but not quite. **3/4.

Winner: DC Hennig

Crowd Reaction: 73%
Match Quality: 82%
Overall Rating: 77%

Match: Mark Storey vs Thomas Barnez.

Match Background: This will be a texas death bout. Storey and Barnez have been feuding recently. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud. This match is for the XWA Intercontinental title. Mark Storey has been XWA Intercontinental champion since 16 August 2015.

The Match: Barnez walks into a high dropkick from Mark Storey, almost losing several teeth in the process. Storey hits a face jam on Thomas Barnez onto a chair! Running knee lift from Mark Storey. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Mark Storey gets taken down out of nowhere! Storey gets slammed onto a trash can, squashing it. A sit out full nelson slam on Storey. ONE...TWO...THREE. Barnez defeats Storey. The referee gets to a five count....and Mark Storey gets back up. Storey ducks a wild right hand. Beautiful spinning arm drag out of the corner by Storey. Cover gets three for Mark Storey, Barnez got pinned. The referee gets to a five count....and Thomas Barnez gets back up. Diamond Dust from Mark Storey, Barnez is out! Cover gets three for Mark Storey, Barnez got pinned. The referee is counting: 7....8....Thomas Barnez is back up. Mark Storey misses a clothesline. Barnez slams Mark Storey. Storey pushes out of a Thomas Barnez hold. Implant DDT by Mark Storey! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Thomas Barnez gets knocked to the ground by Storey, who is already climbing the turnbuckle. Through the air, Descended Upon Thee! 1....2....3. The referee counts to 10, this match is over! Mark Storey climbs each turnbuckle in turn, working the crowd as he celebrates his victory

My Opinion: A badly blown spot prevents me from giving out more snowflakes. ***3/4

Winner: Mark Storey

Crowd Reaction: 94%
Match Quality: 89%

Road Agent Notes: Mark Storey lost 5 points of overness from this feud ending. Thomas Barnez lost 5 points of overness from this feud ending. The XWA Intercontinental title has gained in image.

Match: Cultural Experience vs Northern Lights.

Match Background: This will be a ladder bout. This match is for the XWA Tag Team titles. Northern Lights have been XWA Tag Team champions since 16 August 2015.

The Match: Diveraz hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Takumi Sanu snap suplexes Cobalt HARD to the canvas! And again! A pair of clotheslines follow and...yep, Sanu is a HOUSE...EN...FUEGO~! Dropkick into the ladder by Diveraz, sending it into Liam! Takumi Sanu misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. A Gut buster connects on Diveraz and hits hard. Northern Lights whip Diveraz into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. SUPER frankensteiner on Sanu, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. Sanu gets hip-tossed onto the ladder! Diveraz blocks a kick from Cobalt. Doctor Bomb and Liam is hurt. Liam Tremblay gets sent flying to the outside. Meanwhile, Cobalt is climbing the ladder! Cultural Experience see it...and run forward, knocking the ladder over! Cobalt gets sent from the ladder, over the top rope to the outside! Cultural Experience set the ladder up, and climb up to claim the prize and get the victory! Cultural Experience go into the crowd, where they celebrate their win.

My Opinion: This match was SO close from being perfect...but I'd feel almost...dirty giving it the full monty, so I'm only going to give it ****3/4.

Winner: Cultural Experience

Crowd Reaction: 84%

Road Agent Notes: The XWA Tag Team titles have gained in image.

Match: Danny Diamond vs Michael Astin.

Match Background: This will be a first blood bout. Diamond and Astin have been feuding recently. Astin has yet to get an in-ring victory in this feud.

The Match: Diamond crushes Astin with a sweet running senton. Astin reverses a waistlock. Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Michael Astin ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. Running knee lift from Michael Astin. Running knee lift from Michael Astin. Danny Diamond pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Superkick by Danny Diamond practically knocks out all of Michael Astin's teeth! SHINING WIZARD~! on Astin by Diamond! Flying elbow from Danny Diamond connects. Danny Diamond misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Bodyslam by Astin. Massive lariat! Stan Hansen would approve. Astin picks up a chair. Danny Diamond turns around...and gets smashed over the head with it! The referee sees blood, and this match is over! Minkaro has a chair. Diamond turns and takes a brutal shot to the head. Astin is next to take a hard shot. Minkaro has demolished everyone!

My Opinion: A **** rating is well deserved for the competitors in this match.

Winner: Michael Astin

Crowd Reaction: 93%
Match Quality: 91%

Match: Greg Samuel vs Robert Hope.

Match Background: Hope and Samuel have been feuding recently. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud.

The Match: Greg Samuel with a spinning neckbreaker on Hope. Gutwrench into a powerbomb, aka the Doctor Bomb and Hope hits hard. There's a two count on the pin. Robert Hope powers out of a Greg Samuel headlock. Samuel is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. Robert Hope with a spinning neckbreaker on Samuel. Covers for a quick two count. Samuel walks into a face-first flapjack. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Flying shoulder tackle by Hope sends Samuel CRASHING to the mat. Greg Samuel avoids a Robert Hope avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Hope walks into a jaw breaker. Hooks the leg for a two count. Greg Samuel scores with a big spinebuster. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Second rope flying axe handle, Hope goes down. One day, Samuel might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Greg Samuel connects with rights and lefts and Robert Hope is down! Robert Hope elbows Greg Samuel in the face to break a hammerlock. Greg Samuel charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. DEATH VALLEY DRIVAH~! by Robert Hope just KILLS Greg Samuel! Greg Samuel is in trouble. Hope For The Future! 1....2....3. Greg Samuel leaves and walks back down the aisle. Wait...Robert Hope comes running as well, and Samuel gets dropped with a clothesline, followed by a load of stomps. He is left lying in the aisle.

My Opinion: I'd love to see a rematch and see if they can top this. ****

Winner: Robert Hope

Crowd Reaction: 56%
Overall Rating: 78%

Road Agent Notes: Robert Hope lost 5 points of overness from this feud ending. Greg Samuel lost 5 points of overness from this feud ending. This match suffered because the crowd were still pumped up from the last one, and so this bout was seen as something of a let-down to them.

Match: Rob Chapman vs Kanimaniac.

Match Background: Chapman and Kanimaniac have been feuding recently. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud. This match is for the XWA LionHeart title. Kanimaniac has been XWA LionHeart champion since 01 September 2015.

The Match: Kanimaniac connects with a back heel kick on Chapman and gets back up quickly. Kanimaniac just WAFFLES Chapman with a STIFF chop that hurt ME to watch! THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Kanimaniac uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Kanimaniac drops an elbow...but Rob Chapman moves out of the way. Spin kick by Rob Chapman to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Lightning kick by Chapman on Kanimaniac. There's a two count on the pin. Kanimaniac blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Springboard reverse elbow by Kanimaniac. Excellent move. Looks like Muta has giving out lessons. Hooks the leg for a two count. SHINING WIZARD~! on Chapman by Kanimaniac! Pin, but Chapman is out just before the three count. Rob Chapman pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Rob Chapman kicks the leg, knocks Kanimaniac down, and goes to work on it. Kanimaniac reverses a Rob Chapman hammerlock. Spin kick by Kanimaniac to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Kanimaniac moves in for the kill. Here it comes - Shining Wizard. 1....2...3, it's finished. Kanimaniac offers a handshake to Chapman...and he accepts it! No! Rob Chapman levels Kanimaniac with a cheap shot right hand! Rob Chapman drops Kanimaniac to the canvas. Rob Chapman quickly locks on the The Rising Tide! Kanimaniac has been floored after the match.

My Opinion: This match had it all! Big bumps, incredible, crisp moves, sound psychology. Simply one of the best matches of the year. *****!

Winner: Kanimaniac

Crowd Reaction: 95%
Overall Rating: 97%

Segment: A video is played, hyping the upcoming David Michaels vs Razor Xtreme match.

Rating: 85%

Match: David Michaels vs Razor Xtreme.

Match Background: This will be an I Quit bout. This is a continuation of the David vs Xtreme feud. So far, David hasn't managed to get a pin or submission over Xtreme since the feud started. This match is for the XWA World Heavyweight title.

The Match: David Michaels connects with a back heel kick on Xtreme and gets back up quickly. Running knee lift from David Michaels. Flying shoulder tackle by David sends Xtreme CRASHING to the mat. Xtreme counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Super kick by Razor Xtreme. David counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Spinebuster by David Michaels. David Michaels scores with a big spinebuster. Xtreme flips out of a David Michaels bodyslam attempt. Razor Xtreme kicks the leg, knocks David down, and goes to work on it. David powers out of a headlock. Bodyslam by David. David charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Razor Xtreme climbs to the top rope...but David gets back up, and charges! Xtreme gets knocked off the top...and goes crashing to the outside, landing hard on the concrete floor! David climbs out with a microphone and shoves it in the face of Razor Xtreme...who has no choice but to quit! The pain was too much. David Michaels goes into the crowd, where he celebrates his victory

My Opinion: A ****3/4 rating for a great match. Close, but not 5 stars.

Winner: David Michaels

Crowd Reaction: 98%
Match Quality: 97%
Overall Rating: 97%

Road Agent Notes: Razor Xtreme has sustained an injury as a result of a bad bump!

Overall Show Rating: 89%
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

XWA EWR - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWA EWR   XWA EWR - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 2:35 pm

DM World Champion and injures Razor.

Best. Show. Ever.

Bruh......
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

XWA EWR - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWA EWR   XWA EWR - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 2:35 pm

Am I reading that wrong or did Minkaro just come outta fucking nowhere in Diamond/Astin?
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

XWA EWR - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWA EWR   XWA EWR - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 2:38 pm

Razor's out of action for 7 months.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

XWA EWR - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWA EWR   XWA EWR - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 2:39 pm

ROFL!
Back to top Go down

XWA EWR - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWA EWR   XWA EWR - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 2:51 pm

rip razor tbh
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

XWA EWR - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWA EWR   XWA EWR - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 3:13 pm

Vendetta #7

Segment: D-Volution have come down to the ring. They get on the microphone. David Michaels talks for a while, with his partner looking increasingly angry, until JHalc blindsides him and stomps him into the mat. David Michaels gets knocked to the ground by JHalc, who is already climbing the turnbuckle. Last Laugh!!! JHalc walks off, leaving David down on the canvas.

Rating: 92%

Road Agent Notes: JHalc gained 4 points of overness from this segment. JHalc's turn was completed, and he is now a heel. JHalc gained 2 points of overness from this turn.

Match: Kanimaniac vs DC Hennig.

Match Background: This match is for the XWA LionHeart title. Kanimaniac has been XWA LionHeart champion since 01 September 2015.

The Match: STIFF high kick on DC by Kanimaniac. Kanimaniac just WAFFLES DC with a STIFF chop that hurt ME to watch! Kanimaniac uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Implant DDT by Kanimaniac! I will always and forever mark out for that move. DC Hennig reverses a hip toss. Flying elbow from DC Hennig connects. SUPER frankensteiner on Kanimaniac, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. There's a two count on the pin. Kanimaniac reverses a waistlock. GORGEOUS Spinning bulldog in the corner and DC is down. Hooks the leg for a two count. Tiger suplex on DC. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, Bloody Hell! Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Kanimaniac walks into a drop toe hold. DC hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Kanimaniac elbows DC Hennig in the face to break a hammerlock. Kanimaniac uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Kanimaniac moves in for the kill. Shining Wizard!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Kanimaniac extends his hand to DC...and it is accepted! They shake!

My Opinion: A ****3/4 rating for a great match. Close, but not 5 stars.

Segment: Greg Samuel is standing in the set for his personal interview segment. He announces that tonight's guest is Tyler Lawson, who comes out from the back. They try to do a straight interview, but the constant taunts from Lawson soon get Samuel angry, and he attacks, beating Tyler Lawson all around the set, eventually leaving him down on the floor.

Rating: 57%

Segment: DC Hennig is in the ring, and he calls out E.G. Deal. E.G. Deal runs down and hits the ring, and they brawl all the way back into the aisle, and eventually out of sight backstage.

Rating: 70%

Road Agent Notes: DC Hennig lost 2 points of overness from this segment. E.G. Deal gained 2 points of overness from this segment.

Segment: Skye Sapphire is backstage with Danny Diamond. Diamond doesn't really need Skye Sapphire as a mouthpiece, he's better at interviews. It's like putting Paul Heyman with Kurt Angle. It wasn't necessary. Skye Sapphire was talking trash about Minkaro.

Rating: 76%

Road Agent Notes: Danny Diamond lost 2 points of overness from this segment.

Match: Michael Astin vs Minkaro.

The Match: Minkaro gets slammed down hard and winces in pain. Minkaro flips out of a Michael Astin bodyslam attempt. Dropkick connects to the butt of the jaw and Astin goes down. The ref is bumped, as goes down after accidentally getting caught by an elbow to the face. Back heel kick off the second rope and Astin goes flying! Cover, but there's no one to count for Minkaro! Michael Astin pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Michael Astin with a spinning neckbreaker on Minkaro. Michael Astin hits a bulldog off the ropes. There's a two count on the pin. Michael Astin scores with a standing spinebuster. Pin, but Minkaro is out just before the three count. Michael Astin gets taken down out of nowhere! VICIOUS lightning kick by Minkaro on Astin. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Minkaro drops an elbow...but Michael Astin moves out of the way. Danny Diamond just slid into the ring out of nowhere! Diamond has a chair, and drops Astin and Minkaro with devastating blows, causing the referee to call for the bell. This match has been ruled a no contest! We have a three-way stand off in the ring, as Michael Astin, Minkaro and Danny Diamond look at each other. They all charge forward, and a three-way brawl erupts in the ring! This is chaos! After a few minutes of fast and furious action, a motley crew of referees and stagehands hit the ring to break it up.

My Opinion: This was such a good match, it caused star ratings to magically appear... ****1\4

Crowd Reaction: 91%
Match Quality: 92%
Overall Rating: 91%

Segment: Thomas Barnez is backstage, when Robert Hope comes over. He proposes that they form a tag team, but Thomas Barnez simply laughs and walks off, leaving a disappointed Robert Hope behind.

Road Agent Notes: Robert Hope gained 1 point of overness from this segment. Thomas Barnez gained 2 points of overness from this segment.

Segment: Kanimaniac is in the ring. Rob Chapman comes out, and challenges him to a match at King of Xtreme. The challenge is accepted.

Rating: 75%

Road Agent Notes: Kanimaniac lost 1 point of overness from this segment. Rob Chapman lost 2 points of overness from this segment.

Match: Ace Andrews vs Mark Storey.

Match Background: Andrews and Storey are currently feuding. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud. This match is for the XWA Intercontinental title. Mark Storey has been XWA Intercontinental champion since 16 August 2015.

The Match: Mark Storey kicks the leg, knocks Andrews down, and goes to work on it. Mark Storey misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. STIFF high kick on Storey by Ace Andrews. Andrews whips Storey into the turnbuckles...and the ref is crushed! Storey gets hit with a running Splash Mountain out of the corner! Pinfall attempt, but the ref is out and can't count to three! Storey blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Hard back suplex on Andrews. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. GORGEOUS Spinning bulldog in the corner and Andrews is down. There's a two count on the pin. Vicious chokeslam byMark Storey! I'd compare it to Akira Taue, but then that would start another argument on the TSM Forums. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Storey charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Storey takes a NICE hurrancarana from Ace Andrews. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Ace Andrews gets taken down out of nowhere! Ace Andrews slams Storey, who rolls onto his stomach. What is Mark Storey doing? Ace Andrews picks him up and signals for a powerbomb. He raises Storey up...but then falls backward, getting crushed by his opponent in the process! Mark Storey is on top! 1....2....3! Looking at the replay, it appears that Storey had taken a chain out of his tights and wrapped it around his fist! Ace Andrews must have been punched with that chain while in mid-powerbomb! What a cheap shot! Ace Andrews looks furious. The referee walks over...and gets blasted with a clothesline! Andrews has lost it!

My Opinion: *** rating for an above average match.

Crowd Reaction: 77%
Match Quality: 83%
Overall Rating: 80%

Road Agent Notes: The XWA Intercontinental title has gained in image.

Segment: David Michaels is backstage. He always delivers the promo goodness. He was building up the feud with JHalc. Well, that's just...neat!

Match: Northern Lights vs Cultural Experience.

Match Background: Northern Lights and Cultural Experience are currently feuding. Neither team holds an in-ring victory since the feud started. This match is for the XWA Tag Team titles. Cultural Experience have been XWA Tag Team champions since 13 September 2015.

The Match: Liam uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Liam crushes Sanu with a huge legdrop. Covers for a quick two count. Tag to Cobalt. Northern Lights whip Sanu into the corner. Cobalt whips Liam Tremblay in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. Cobalt drives a thrust kick into the chest of Sanu. Covers for a quick two count. Cobalt snap suplexes Sanu. Takumi Sanu is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. Cobalt walks into a face-first flapjack. Tag between Takumi Sanu and Dominik Diveraz. Dominik Diveraz hits a rolling kick on Cobalt. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Beautiful spinning arm drag out of the corner by Diveraz. Cobalt blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Tag between Cobalt and Liam Tremblay. Liam crushes Diveraz with a huge legdrop. Tor-NADO DDT from Liam Tremblay, Diveraz got planted! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Liam just WAFFLES Diveraz with a STIFF chop that hurt ME to watch! Dominik Diveraz powers out of a Liam Tremblay headlock. GORGEOUS Spinning bulldog in the corner and Liam is down. Cultural Experience have Liam Tremblay to themselves. Rodilla Tremendo! 1....2....3! It's over. Cobalt and Liam remain in the ring, arguing. Liam Tremblay looks really angry. Cobalt pushes Liam away and walks off, looking furious.

My Opinion: They definitely need to hook up again, I don't care what anyone says. ***1\2

Crowd Reaction: 79%
Match Quality: 86%
Overall Rating: 82%

Overall Show Rating: 81%
Back to top Go down

XWA EWR - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWA EWR   XWA EWR - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 3:32 pm

Skye just buried you, tbh
Back to top Go down
Storey
Show Opener
Storey

XWA EWR - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWA EWR   XWA EWR - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 4:28 pm

Dammit I'm defending that title like it's the Lionheart! I also lost 5 overness from that Barnez feud, these are the quickest feuds ever haha
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

XWA EWR - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWA EWR   XWA EWR - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 4:53 pm

Well, this show lasted long enough. I won't be reading for seven months. Mad as hell
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

XWA EWR - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWA EWR   XWA EWR - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 6:23 pm

Vendetta #8

Segment: David Michaels is in the ring, carrying the XWA World Heavyweight belt. JHalc comes down and gets in the ring. After a few words, JHalc grabs the belt and waffles the champion with it, knocking him out. JHalc poses above him, the belt in his hands.

Rating: 86%

Match: Azrael vs Danny Diamond.

The Match: Azrael walks into a high dropkick from Danny Diamond, almost losing several teeth in the process. Azrael flips out of a Danny Diamond bodyslam attempt. Azrael scoops and slams Danny Diamond. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? Danny Diamond charges, Azrael moves, and the referee is knocked silly! Powerbomb on Diamond. Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out! Diamond backdrops Azrael out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of Danny Diamond. Diamond hits a dropkick on Azrael and gets right back up. GORGEOUS Spinning bulldog in the corner and Azrael is down. Covers for a quick two count. Slingshot senton by Diamond, crushing the chest cavity of Azrael. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Danny Diamond gets taken down out of nowhere! Big piledriver on Diamond. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Danny Diamond reverses a hip toss. Danny Diamond moves in for the kill. Sudden Death! 1....2....3. Minkaro comes running down the aisle with a chair, and gets into the ring! Minkaro hits Diamond with a chair to the back! Danny Diamond goes down to the canvas, hurt.

My Opinion: Oh, look out...almost ***, but not quite. **3/4.

Winner: Danny Diamond

Crowd Reaction: 62%
Match Quality: 83%
Overall Rating: 72%

Segment: Minkaro is walking backstage when he is spotted by Danny Diamond, who attacks. They brawl around the arena for a while, until Danny Diamond gets a clear upper hand and sends Minkaro into retreat.

Rating: 88%

Segment: Kanimaniac is backstage. He was building up the feud with Rob Chapman. Well, that's just...neat!

Road Agent Notes: Kanimaniac lost 2 points of overness from this segment.

Match: Thomas Barnez vs Robert Hope vs Michael Astin.

Match Background: This will be a triangle bout. Barnez and Hope have been feuding recently. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud.

The Match: Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Michael Astin ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. Astin takes a headbutt from Robert Hope. Thomas Barnez pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Big piledriver on Hope. Big piledriver on Astin. Hooks the leg for a two count. Impaler DDT by Robert Hope just SPIKES Thomas Barnez down! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Robert Hope misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Hope gets hit with a HUGE clothesline. High Angle DDT by Michael Astin just SPIKES Thomas Barnez down! Michael Astin gets a roll-up...and grabs a handful of tights as well! The referee doesn't see it: 1....2...3!!

My Opinion: A **** rating is well deserved for the competitors in this match.

Winner: Michael Astin

Crowd Reaction: 88%
Match Quality: 90%
Overall Rating: 89%

Segment: Greg Samuel is standing in the set for his personal interview segment. He announces that tonight's guests are Ace Andrews and Mark Storey. They make separate entrances, and stand either side of Samuel. It doesn't take long before insults are flying, and soon Greg Samuel is shoved aside, and the two workers brawl, taking most of the set with them. Samuel does not look happy as he surveys the damage to the set.

Rating: 75%

Road Agent Notes: Greg Samuel gained 3 points of overness from this segment.

Segment: Cultural Experience are in the ring, celebrating their recent success. Out come Northern Lights, and they attack. The short brawl ends with Dominik Diveraz being thrown off the platform they were using, and Takumi Sanu getting put through a table at ringside. Northern Lights have made their point.

Rating: 66%

Road Agent Notes: Cobalt lost 2 points of overness from this segment. Dominik Diveraz lost 2 points of overness from this segment. Takumi Sanu lost 2 points of overness from this segment.

Segment: Tyler Lawson is backstage. He continued their rivalry by getting on THE STICK~! and ripping into Greg Samuel. I'm happy that they're giving the feud enough time to develop.

Rating: 64%

Road Agent Notes: Tyler Lawson gained 3 points of overness from this segment.

Match: DC Hennig vs Kanimaniac.

The Match: Dropkick connects to the butt of the jaw and DC goes down. DC Hennig reverses a hip toss. Kanimaniac walks into a high dropkick from DC Hennig, almost losing several teeth in the process. DC Hennig misses a clothesline...and takes out the referee accidentally! Power drive elbow by DC Hennig. That sounds like a feature on a 4 x 4, doesn't it. Cover, but there's no one to count for DC Hennig! Kanimaniac pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Flying elbow from Kanimaniac connects. Superkick by Kanimaniac practically knocks out all of DC Hennig's teeth! There's a two count on the pin. Springboard dropkick from Kanimaniac. Nicely done. Pin, but DC is out just before the three count. DC Hennig avoids a Kanimaniac avalanche by getting out of the damn way! SUPER frankensteiner on Kanimaniac, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Kanimaniac counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. E.G. Deal comes running down the aisle and into the ring! DC Hennig turns around. E.G. Deal spins DC around. E.G. Deal hits the Red, White & Black! E.G. Deal leaves the ring, the damage done! The ref gets into position, administers the three count, and it's over. Kanimaniac pins DC. E.G. Deal has a chair. DC Hennig stands up...and gets floored by a shot to the head. Another two shots smack down across his back, leaving him unmoving on the canvas. E.G. Deal sets the chair up, then picks up DC Hennig. He gets whipped into the ropes...and then drop toe holded, sending him face first into the chair! E.G. Deal has left DC down and bloodied in the ring after a brutal assault!

Crowd Reaction: 81%
Overall Rating: 90%

Segment: David Michaels is backstage. He always delivers the promo goodness. He got on THE STICK~! and talked trash about JHalc, continuing their feud. To the death, I say!

Rating: 89%

Match: David Michaels vs Maddox Paine.

Match Background: David Michaels is the reigning XWA World Heavyweight champion, and has been since 13 September 2015.

The Match: Paine gets slammed down hard and winces in pain. Paine powers out of a headlock. Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Maddox Paine ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. Paine whips David into the turnbuckles...and the ref is crushed! Massive lariat by Paine with some POWER behind it. Cover, but there's no one to count for Maddox Paine! David Michaels once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Running knee lift from David Michaels. Massive backbreaker on Paine and I get happy flashbacks to Bret Hart's Five Moves of DOOM. Hooks the leg for a two count. David Michaels scores with a big spinebuster. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Paine counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Arn Anderson-like Spinebuster by Maddox Paine, executed to perfection. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! David Michaels once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. JHalc comes running down the aisle with a chair! Paine goes to irish whip David Michaels into the ropes. JHalc prepares to swing the chair...but David Michaels reverses! JHalc accidentally smacks Paine with a chair to the back! David Michaels moves in for the kill. Shattered Teeth Symphony!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Maddox Paine and JHalc try to beat down David Michaels, but end up getting run out of the ring by a furious David Michaels. They leave quickly before they end up taking any more punishment.

My Opinion: This was such a good match, it caused star ratings to magically appear... ****1\4

Crowd Reaction: 83%
Match Quality: 96%

Road Agent Notes: David Michaels is losing overness because of his weak gimmick.

Overall Show Rating: 81%
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

XWA EWR - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWA EWR   XWA EWR - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 6:53 pm

Vendetta #9

Reporter: CRZ

Segment: David Michaels is in the ring, and makes an open challenge for anyone to come out and face him. Out from the back comes the debuting Caleb Spires. He hits the ring and attacks. David Michaels gets knocked to the ground by Spires. Crossface!!! David Michaels goes limp! David got beaten down by the debuting Caleb Spires.

Road Agent Notes: The fans were confused by the gimmick change of David Michaels so soon after his last one. David Michaels gained 3 points of overness from this segment.

Match: -- XWA World Heavyweight Title Match!
David Michaels vs Caleb Spires

Spires receives some punishment. David Michaels fires off some right and left hands. David slams Caleb Spires down. Running knee lift from David Michaels. Spires counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Gut buster, David hits hard. Short range spear from Caleb Spires. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Spires drops an elbow...but misses. David Michaels DDTs Spires. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Tornado punch from David Michaels. Pin : 1....2....no! Shoulder up at the last second. Spires counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Stiff chop lights up David. Spires only gets knees on a splash. Big backdrop on Spires, executed well. JHalc just slid into the ring out of nowhere! JHalc has a chair, and drops David and Spires with devastating blows, causing the referee to call for the bell. This match has been ruled a no contest! We have a three-way stand off in the ring, as David Michaels, Caleb Spires and JHalc look at each other. They all charge forward, and a three-way brawl erupts in the ring! This is chaos! After a few minutes of fast and furious action, a motley crew of referees and stagehands hit the ring to break it up.

Road Agent Notes: The XWA World Heavyweight title has lost image. David Michaels is losing overness because of his weak gimmick.

Segment: Danny Diamond is backstage. He talked trash about Michael Astin, continuing their feud.

Rating: 87%

Match: Minkaro vs Michael Astin

Astin slams Minkaro down. Big clothesline from Astin. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Minkaro backdrops Michael Astin out of a piledriver attempt. Stiff high kick on Astin by Minkaro. Minkaro hits a dropkick on Michael Astin. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Flying knee to the face from Minkaro. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up! That was close. Spin kick by Minkaro to the face. Astin powers out of a headlock. Full nelson slam! Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Astin DDTs Minkaro. Pin : 1....2....kick out! A split-second away from a three. Flying shoulder tackle by Astin sends Minkaro to the mat. Michael Astin fires off some right and left hands. Minkaro ducks a clothesline attempt. Astin takes a flying neckbreaker from Minkaro. Minkaro with an enziguri. Minkaro moves in for the kill. Spear! 1....2....3. Danny Diamond has a chair. Minkaro turns and takes a brutal shot to the head. Astin is next to take a hard shot. Diamond has demolished everyone!

Winner: Minkaro

Crowd Reaction: 91%
Overall Rating: 91%

Segment: A video is played, hyping Kanimaniac.

Rating: 81%

Segment: Greg Samuel is standing in the set for his personal interview segment. He announces that tonight's guest is Thomas Barnez, who comes out from the back. They do a straight interview about what Barnez is planning to do in the near future.

Rating: 67%

Road Agent Notes: Thomas Barnez lost 3 points of overness from this segment.

Match: -- XWA LionHeart Title Match!
Kanimaniac vs Dominik Diveraz

Diveraz uses a basement dropkick to the knee. Super frankensteiner on Kanimaniac. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Kanimaniac backdrops Dominik Diveraz out of a piledriver attempt. Kanimaniac strikes Diveraz. Second rope flying axe handle, Diveraz goes down. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Back heel kick off the second rope, Diveraz goes down. Pin : 1....2....no! They cut that one close. Hard back suplex on Diveraz. Kanimaniac drops an elbow...but misses. Dominik Diveraz hits a missile dropkick on Kanimaniac. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Vicious kick to the teeth from Dominik Diveraz. Pin : 1....2....no! Shoulder up at the last second. Spin kick by Dominik Diveraz to the face. Diveraz hits a wicked chop. Kanimaniac counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Hard back suplex on Diveraz. Back heel kick off the second rope, Diveraz goes down. Kanimaniac moves in for the kill. Shining Wizard! 1....2....3. Kanimaniac goes into the crowd, where he celebrates his victory

Crowd Reaction: 87%
Overall Rating: 93%

Segment: Mark Storey is in the ring. Ace Andrews comes out, and attacks. Ace Andrews gets the upper hand. Ace Andrews floors Mark Storey...and climbs the turnbuckles. Descended Upon Thee!!! Ace Andrews stole the finisher of Mark Storey and used it on him!

Rating: 79%

Road Agent Notes: Ace Andrews gained 2 points of overness from this segment.

Match: Azrael vs Maddox Paine

Maddox Paine hits some punches. Azrael receives some punishment. Maddox Paine hits some punches. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Bodyslam by Paine. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Azrael fights out of a grapple. Azrael slams Maddox Paine. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Paine walks into a spike slam. Paine counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Powerbomb on Azrael. Azrael is in trouble. Here it comes - Titan Bomb. 1....2...3, it's finished. Maddox Paine climbs each turnbuckle in turn, working the crowd as he celebrates his victory

Winner: Maddox Paine

Crowd Reaction: 41%
Match Quality: 80%
Overall Rating: 60%

Road Agent Notes: Azrael didn't really sell very much, which hurt the match rating. This match suffered because the crowd were still pumped up from the last one, and so this bout was seen as something of a let-down to them.

Segment: A video is played, hyping Rob Chapman.

Quality: 90%

Match: JHalc vs Danny Diamond

JHalc slams Danny Diamond down. Big clothesline from JHalc. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Danny Diamond fights out of a grapple. Danny Diamond strikes JHalc. Spin kick by Danny Diamond to the face. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. DDT from the top rope by Danny Diamond. Pin : 1....2....kick out! A split-second away from a three. Second rope flying axe handle, JHalc goes down. Diamond only gets knees on a splash. Big clothesline from JHalc. Cover! 1....2...kick out. JHalc DDTs Danny Diamond. Cover! 1....2....kick out at the last second! JHalc looks shocked. Running knee lift from JHalc. Diamond receives some punishment. Diamond pushes out of a JHalc hold. Legsweep out of nowhere. Slingshot clothesline by Diamond. David Michaels comes running down the aisle and into the ring! JHalc turns around. David Michaels spins JHalc around. David Michaels hits the Shattered Teeth Symphony! David leaves the ring, the damage done! Cover! 1....2....3! Ring the bell. Danny Diamond pinned JHalc. JHalc slides out of the ring to the floor, then turns and leaves through the crowd. Obviously he's had enough for one night.

Crowd Reaction: 71%
Overall Rating: 85%

Road Agent Notes: David Michaels is losing overness because of his weak gimmick.

Overall Show Rating: 83%
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

XWA EWR - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWA EWR   XWA EWR - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 7:46 pm

RIP Fed, tbh.

(Where do you get EWR Bruh......)
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

XWA EWR - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWA EWR   XWA EWR - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 7:48 pm

Somebody linked me to it in the Skype chat.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

XWA EWR - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWA EWR   XWA EWR - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 8:15 pm

DM changed gimmick again? :\

Also, DM is never limp. I assure you he always rises to the occasion I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

XWA EWR - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWA EWR   XWA EWR - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 8:20 pm

I'm just trying to get him a gimmick that'll go over, but every gimmick he's got is tanking. Maybe he just sucks, tbh.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

XWA EWR - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWA EWR   XWA EWR - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 8:21 pm

I hope your game corrupts Chloe
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

XWA EWR - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWA EWR   XWA EWR - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 12:31 am

Through the power of hacking, I've brought Ruzar back before his 7 months. Next show will go up soon.
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

XWA EWR - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWA EWR   XWA EWR - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 12:32 am

He used his magic Jesus healing powers.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

XWA EWR - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWA EWR   XWA EWR - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 12:54 am

Vendetta #10

Segment: We see JHalc sitting in the crowd, looking angry. He appears to be on strike.

Rating: 85%

Match: Kanimaniac vs Tyler Lawson.

The Match: Vertical suplex by Tyler Lawson. Kanimaniac takes a quick lariat. Hooks the leg for a two count. Kanimaniac backdrops Tyler Lawson out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of Kanimaniac. Kanimaniac connects with a back heel kick on Lawson and gets back up quickly. Lawson takes a flying neckbreaker from Kanimaniac. Hooks the leg for a two count. Diamond Dust from Kanimaniac, Lawson is out! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Kanimaniac uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Lawson reverses a waistlock. Gutwrench into a powerbomb, aka the Doctor Bomb and Kanimaniac hits hard. Hooks the leg for a two count. Vicious kick to the teeth from Tyler Lawson. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Kanimaniac takes a butterfly suplex from Lawson. Big forearm by Tyler Lawson makes me want to go to the mirror and check MY teeth. Lawson goes for a splash but Kanimaniac puts the knees up. Hard back suplex on Lawson. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Back heel kick off the second rope and Lawson goes flying! Tyler Lawson can barely stand. Shining Wizard! 1....2....3. Kanimaniac offers a handshake to Lawson...and he accepts it!

My Opinion: As close to a ***** match as possible...but unfortunately, it was missing something, so I can only give it ****3/4.

Crowd Reaction: 81%
Overall Rating: 90%

Segment: David Michaels is backstage. I'm actually looking forward to this and you should too! He was on Hype Central (HYPE CENTRAL!!!) tonight, this time for a match with JHalc. Can you believe that I just marked out for Lance Wright? How many people even remember that guy?

Rating: 98%

Road Agent Notes: David Michaels gained 2 points of overness from this segment.

Segment: Greg Samuel is standing in the set for his personal interview segment. He announces that tonight's guests are Ace Andrews and Mark Storey. They make separate entrances, and stand either side of Samuel. The interview goes off without any violence, although both workers make some strong remarks about the other, and tensions are high when the interview ends.

Road Agent Notes: Ace Andrews lost 2 points of overness from this segment.

Match: Cobalt vs Takumi Sanu.

Match Background: Northern Lights and Cultural Experience have been feuding recently. Cultural Experience hold the edge, as they have yet to be beaten in the ring by Northern Lights during the feud.

The Match: Cobalt just WALKS into a stiff lariat clothesline from Sanu. Cobalt just WALKS into a stiff lariat clothesline from Sanu. Running knee lift from Takumi Sanu. Running knee lift from Takumi Sanu. Cobalt counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Big dropkick by Cobalt, who got a ton of air on the move. Cobalt hits a bulldog off the ropes. There's a two count on the pin. Takumi Sanu powers out of a Cobalt headlock. Sanu crushes Cobalt with a huge legdrop. There's a two count on the pin. Corkscrew BRAINBUSTAH~! Cobalt gets destroyed by it. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Cobalt fights out of a grapple. Sanu takes a back suplex. Sanu counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! Cobalt gets caught with a short powerbomb from Sanu. Dominik Diveraz comes running down the aisle with a chair! Sanu and Cobalt continue fighting, unaware of the intrusion. Dominik Diveraz slides in and blasts Cobalt with a chair to the head! Diveraz climbs out of the ring, the damage done! Takumi Sanu moves in for the kill. Hizakeri! 1....2....3. Cultural Experience are beating down on Cobalt! The music of Liam Tremblay hits, and he comes running down the aisle into the ring. Sanu and Diveraz bail out of the ring, leaving Cobalt down in the ring. Liam Tremblay may have saved Cobalt from a brutal beating.

My Opinion: Consider yourself lucky, a ****1\4 is hard to get and it was earned every step of the way. Let's see if you can do better now.

Winner: Takumi Sanu

Crowd Reaction: 67%
Overall Rating: 83%

Segment: Kanimaniac and Rob Chapman are in the ring on opposite sides of a table, about to sign a contract to face each other in an upcoming match. Kanimaniac signs it. Chapman also signs it, but is immediately attacked by Kanimaniac, who drives the table into his ribs. Rob Chapman can barely stand. Shining Wizard! Kanimaniac walks off, having won this battle.

Match: Danny Diamond and Thomas Barnez vs Michael Astin and Robert Hope.

Match Background: This is a continuation of the Diamond vs Astin feud. Barnez and Hope have been feuding recently. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud.

The Match: Astin slams Danny Diamond down and motions to the crowd. Michael Astin hits a bulldog off the ropes. There's a two count on the pin. Tag between Michael Astin and Robert Hope. Hope \ Astin whip Diamond into the corner. Robert Hope whips Michael Astin in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. Robert Hope with a spinning neckbreaker on Diamond. Hooks the leg for a two count. Hope scoops and slams Danny Diamond. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? Hope goes for a splash but Diamond puts the knees up. SHINING WIZARD~! on Hope by Diamond! Diamond tags out to Thomas Barnez. Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Robert Hope by Barnez. Remember when that was a legit finish? Powerful Spear by Thomas Barnez. I'd like to see him spear Goldberg, just for my amusement. Robert Hope comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Hope tags out to Michael Astin. Big piledriver on Barnez. Michael Astin scores with a standing spinebuster. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Barnez takes a headbutt from Michael Astin. Barnez reverses a Michael Astin hammerlock. Arn Anderson-like Spinebuster by Thomas Barnez, executed to perfection. Astin grabs Thomas Barnez for Robert Hope, who swings...but Barnez ducks, and ends up nailingAstininstead! Michael Astin is in trouble. Here it comes - Gore. 1....2...3, it's finished. The fight has started up again! Diamond \ Barnez attacks Astin \ Hope, and they brawl all around ringside, then into the crowd! They eventually disappear backstage, still fighting.

My Opinion: I don't do it often, but this match was EVERYTHING and a bag of chips... ***** baby!!

Winners: Diamond & Barnez

Crowd Reaction: 93%
Overall Rating: 96%

Segment: DC Hennig is backstage. I'm actually looking forward to this and you should too! He continued their rivalry by getting on THE STICK~! and ripping into E.G. Deal. I'm happy that they're giving the feud enough time to develop.

Rating: 83%

Segment: A video is played, hyping the Greg Samuel vs Tyler Lawson feud.

Rating: 62%

Road Agent Notes: Greg Samuel lost 2 points of overness from this segment. Tyler Lawson lost 2 points of overness from this segment.

Match: JHalc vs David Michaels.

Match Background: This will be a cage bout. This match is for the XWA World Heavyweight title. David Michaels has been XWA World Heavyweight champion since 13 September 2015.

The Match: STIFF~! chop lights up JHalc who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! David Michaels drives JHalc into the cage side. David Michaels climbs the cage, but gets pulled down by JHalc! David slams JHalc down and motions to the crowd. David slams JHalc down and motions to the crowd. David Michaels misses a clothesline. JHalc launches David into the cage wall. Spinebuster by JHalc. JHalc climbs the cage...but David Michaels is in hot pursuit, and they both end up back on the canvas. David Michaels is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. David Michaels hits a bulldog off the ropes. Powerbomb on JHalc. David Michaels misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Double arm suplex by JHalc connects as David hits hard. JHalc charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. David Michaels and JHalc climb the cage....but both end up crashing back to the canvas after a struggle! BAAACK Body drop by JHalc gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. David Michaels moves in for the kill. Shattered Teeth Symphony!!! That shook the ring. David Michaels and JHalc climb the cage....until JHalc gets knocked off by a right hand! David climbs over the top for the win! David Michaels remains in the ring, celebrating the victory.

My Opinion: Absolutely solid match. A few minor things brought it down, so I'm tacking on a **** rating.

Winners: David Michaels

Segment: David Michaels is walking down the aisle carrying the XWA World Heavyweight belt. Out of the crowd comes the returning Razor Xtreme, and he attacks, flooring David. Xtreme grabs the belt off the floor and escapes through the crowd.

Rating: 95%

Road Agent Notes: David Michaels gained 1 point of overness from this segment.

Overall Show Rating: 87%
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

XWA EWR - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWA EWR   XWA EWR - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:22 am

King of Xtreme

Pre-Show Match: Greg Samuel vs Tyler Lawson.

Match Background: Samuel and Lawson have been feuding recently. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud.

The Match: Tyler Lawson gets up and gives a Belly to belly suplex to Lawson. Samuel walks into a high dropkick from Tyler Lawson, almost losing several teeth in the process. A Gut buster connects on Samuel and hits hard. Hard impact Russian Leg Sweep by Lawson. According to some other reviewers around here, 'legsweep' is one word. Samuel powers out of a headlock. BIG clothesline on Lawson. Gutwrench into a powerbomb, aka the Doctor Bomb and Lawson hits hard. Hooks the leg for a two count. Lawson reverses a waistlock. Massive back suplex! Greg Samuel got snapped in half, but not literally because that would just end the match now wouldn't it. Covers for a quick two count. Tor-NADO DDT from Tyler Lawson, Samuel got planted! Pin, but Samuel is out just before the three count. Samuel flips out of a Tyler Lawson bodyslam attempt. Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Greg Samuel ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. Greg Samuel gets taken down out of nowhere! Vertical suplex by Tyler Lawson. Greg Samuel is in trouble. Mutiny! 1....2....3. Greg Samuel offers a handshake to Lawson...and he accepts it!

My Opinion: Great match. Most people would give it ****3/4 or more, but I guess I'm a harsh grader. ****1\2 for you.

Winner: Tyler Lawson

Crowd Reaction: 75%
Overall Rating: 87%

Match: Northern Lights vs Cultural Experience.

Match Background: This will be a tables bout. Northern Lights and Cultural Experience have been feuding recently. Cultural Experience hold the edge, as they have yet to be beaten in the ring by Northern Lights during the feud. This match is for the XWA Tag Team titles. Cultural Experience have been XWA Tag Team champions since 13 September 2015.

The Match: Liam hits a dropkick on Dominik Diveraz and gets right back up. Cobalt hits a great swinging DDT on Takumi Sanu. Cobalt then hits a pair of HARD clotheslines and a BAAACK Bodydrop! ULTIMATE HOUSE...EN...FUEGO~! Northern Lights whip Diveraz into the corner. Cobalt whips Liam Tremblay in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. Liam Tremblay goes to suplex Sanu through a table, but he slips out the backdoor. Diveraz blocks a punch. Sanu drives a thrust kick into the chest of Liam. Takumi Sanu goes to slam Liam through a table, but he manages to escape. Cobalt walks into a face crusher variation. Has anyone's face ever really been crushed by one of those though? Sanu sets up the table, then grabs Liam Tremblay and uses a belly to belly suplex to break the table and get the victory. Cultural Experience go into the crowd, where they celebrate their win.

Match Quality: 94%

Match: DC Hennig vs E.G. Deal.

Match Background: E.G. Deal and DC have been feuding recently. So far, E.G. Deal hasn't managed to get a pin or submission over DC since the feud started.

The Match: DC Hennig kicks the leg, knocks E.G. Deal down, and goes to work on it. DC hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. DC drives a thrust kick into the chest of E.G. Deal. DC uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! E.G. Deal counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. A Gut buster connects on DC and hits hard. Spear by E.G. Deal. There's a two count on the pin. E.G. Deal gets taken down out of nowhere! Lightning kick by DC on E.G. Deal. Covers for a quick two count. Vicious kick to the teeth from DC Hennig. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! DC goes for a splash but E.G. Deal puts the knees up. DC gets slammed down hard and winces in pain. E.G. Deal misses a clothesline. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. E.G. Deal is in trouble. Phenomplex! 1....2....3. DC Hennig offers a handshake to E.G. Deal...but he spits at DC Hennig and walks off!

My Opinion: Let me practice my math. 13 quarter stars equal a ***1\4 rating, right? Yeah, it does. That's what you get.

Winner: DC Hennig

Match Quality: 84%
Overall Rating: 84%

Match: Thomas Barnez vs Robert Hope.

Match Background: This will be a barbed wire bout. Barnez and Hope have been feuding recently. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud.

The Match: Hope slams Thomas Barnez. Robert Hope throws Barnez into the barbed wire! Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Thomas Barnez by Hope. Remember when that was a legit finish? Hope slams Thomas Barnez down and motions to the crowd. Thomas Barnez reverses a hip toss. Thomas Barnez throws Hope back-first into the barbed wire. Arn Anderson-like Spinebuster by Thomas Barnez, executed to perfection. Hope powers out of a headlock. A sit out full nelson slam on Barnez. Massive lariat by Hope with some POWER behind it. Barnez blocks a punch. Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Thomas Barnez ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. Robert Hope powers out of a Thomas Barnez headlock. Robert Hope with a spinning neckbreaker on Barnez. Thomas Barnez can barely stand. Here it comes - Hope For The Future. 1....2...3, it's finished. Thomas Barnez slides to the outside and grabs a chair, then climbs back into the ring. Hope turns around...and gets planted with a huge chair shot to the head! He is left down and out on the canvas.

My Opinion: Great match, it deserves every snowflake its getting. ****1\4

Winner: Robert Hope

Crowd Reaction: 98%
Overall Rating: 95%

Match: Ace Andrews vs Mark Storey.

Match Background: Andrews and Storey have been feuding recently. So far, Andrews hasn't managed to get a pin or submission over Storey since the feud started. This match is for the XWA Intercontinental title. Mark Storey has been XWA Intercontinental champion since 16 August 2015.

The Match: Storey hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Andrews blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Storey takes a back suplex. Mark Storey charges, Andrews moves, and the referee is knocked silly! Storey walks into a face crusher variation. Has anyone's face ever really been crushed by one though? Cover, but there's no one to count for Ace Andrews! Storey counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Storey hits a piledriver on Ace Andrews. That used to end matches, you know. Covers for a quick two count. SHINING WIZARD~! on Andrews by Storey! Pin, but Andrews is out just before the three count. Andrews backdrops Mark Storey out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of Ace Andrews. Storey takes a NICE hurrancarana from Ace Andrews. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Storey blocks a kick from Ace Andrews. The referee bumps after catching a wild right hand and is down. Ace Andrews knocks Storey to the outside, then signals for the Platinum Made Cloverleaf. He reaches out of the ring for Mark Storey...and gets clobbered with the ring bell! Right to the head! The referee wakes up to see Storey sliding in and making the pinfall: 1....2....3! Forget about it. Mark Storey slides out of the ring to the floor, then turns and leaves through the crowd. He's happy to have the win, and evidently isn't going to hang around for Andrews to get some payback.

My Opinion: Absolutely solid match. A few minor things brought it down, so I'm tacking on a **** rating.

Road Agent Notes: The XWA Intercontinental title has gained in image.

Match: Danny Diamond vs Michael Astin.

Match Background: This is a continuation of the Diamond vs Astin feud.

The Match: Danny Diamond connects with a back heel kick on Astin and gets back up quickly. Astin blocks a punch. Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Michael Astin ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. Astin whips Diamond into the turnbuckles...and the ref is crushed! Michael Astin scores with a standing spinebuster. Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out! Diamond kicks Michael Astin in the gut to reverse the momentum. Diamond uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Flying cross body off the top rope! Hooks the leg for a two count. Back heel kick off the second rope and Astin goes flying! Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Astin blocks a punch. Massive backbreaker on Diamond and I get happy flashbacks to Bret Hart's Five Moves of DOOM. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Danny Diamond fights out of a grapple. Diamond scores with a forearm, sending Astin down into the corner. The referee pulls Danny Diamond away to get the break. Wait! Astin has pulled something out of his tights. Danny Diamond walks over...and gets floored by a punch! No, the referee saw the brass knuckles! We have DQ decision! Michael Astin goes nuts, screaming and yelling at everyone within earshot.

Crowd Reaction: 94%

Match: Kanimaniac vs Rob Chapman.

Match Background: This will be a submission bout. This is a continuation of the Chapman vs Kanimaniac feud. So far, Chapman hasn't managed to get a pin or submission over Kanimaniac since the feud started. This match is for the XWA LionHeart title. Kanimaniac has been XWA LionHeart champion since 01 September 2015.

The Match: SUPER frankensteiner on Kanimaniac, who hit hard. Kanimaniac blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Dropkick connects to the butt of the jaw and Chapman goes down. Second rope flying axe handle, Chapman goes down. One day, Kanimaniac might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Spin kick by Kanimaniac to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Chapman flips out of a Kanimaniac bodyslam attempt. Beautiful spinning arm drag out of the corner by Chapman. Springboard dropkick from Rob Chapman. Nicely done. Flying elbow from Rob Chapman connects. Kanimaniac once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Flying elbow from Kanimaniac connects. Slingshot senton by Kanimaniac, crushing the chest cavity of Chapman. Kanimaniac floors Rob Chapman and locks in an ankle lock! Chapman gives up! Kanimaniac goes into the crowd, where he celebrates his victory

Crowd Reaction: 86%

Segment: A video is played, hyping the Razor Xtreme vs David Michaels feud.

Rating: 90%

Match: Razor Xtreme vs David Michaels.

Match Background: This will be a last man standing bout. David and Xtreme have been feuding recently. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud. This match is for the XWA World Heavyweight title. David Michaels has been XWA World Heavyweight champion since 13 September 2015.

The Match: David Michaels connects with rights and lefts and Razor Xtreme is down! David Michaels smashes a Playstation console over the head of Xtreme. Should have used an X-Box, they're much bigger. Flying shoulder tackle by David sends Xtreme CRASHING to the mat. BAAACK Body drop by Xtreme gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Razor Xtreme is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. Razor Xtreme hits a table shot to the ribs. David takes a NICE hurrancarana from Razor Xtreme. The referee gets to a five count....and David Michaels gets back up. David blocks a kick from Razor Xtreme. Full nelson slam on Xtreme. The referee counts: 2....3...4....but Xtreme stands up. David Michaels scores with a big spinebuster. The referee gets to a seven count....and Razor Xtreme gets back up. Razor Xtreme reverses a hip toss. Spinning back kick from Razor Xtreme. Razor Xtreme gets taken down out of nowhere! Running knee lift from David Michaels. Razor Xtreme can barely stand. Here it comes - Shattered Teeth Symphony. The referee counts to 10, this match is over! David Michaels remains in the ring, celebrating the victory.

My Opinion: I don't do it often, but this match was EVERYTHING and a bag of chips... ***** baby!!

Crowd Reaction: 100%
Overall Rating: 99%

Road Agent Notes: The XWA World Heavyweight title has gained in image.

Overall Show Rating: 92%
Back to top Go down

XWA EWR - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWA EWR   XWA EWR - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:49 am

Why are you burying me? Sad
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

XWA EWR - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWA EWR   XWA EWR - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 4:55 am

XWA EWR just got a lot cooler again Cool

*Razor loses his first match back*
Mad as hell
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

XWA EWR - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWA EWR   XWA EWR - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 5:31 am

"My Opinion: I don't do it often, but this match was EVERYTHING and a bag of chips... ***** baby!!

Crowd Reaction: 100%
Overall Rating: 99%"

I am literally fucking God right now Bruh......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

XWA EWR - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWA EWR   XWA EWR - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

XWA EWR

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestle Fanatics :: Wrestling Features :: Be the Booker-