HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Miz Named Hulk Hogan’s Replacement On Tough Enough

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

The Miz Named Hulk Hogan’s Replacement On Tough Enough Empty
PostSubject: The Miz Named Hulk Hogan’s Replacement On Tough Enough   The Miz Named Hulk Hogan’s Replacement On Tough Enough EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 6:36 am

Following the removal of Hulk Hogan as a judge on the current season of Tough Enough, The Miz was named as his replacement during Tuesday night’s episode on the USA Network.

There were rumors going around that WWE was considering Bret Hart and Ric Flair for the new role, but apparently a deal was not worked out.

With Miz no longer being the host of the post-show (Tough Talk) on the WWE Network, WWE has named Bryon Saxton as his replacement.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: The Miz Named Hulk Hogan’s Replacement On Tough Enough   The Miz Named Hulk Hogan’s Replacement On Tough Enough EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 7:04 am

I saw a GIF of Saxton doing the Carlton dance on there.

That's the mos personality he has ever shown <_<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Miz Named Hulk Hogan’s Replacement On Tough Enough   The Miz Named Hulk Hogan’s Replacement On Tough Enough EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 12:23 pm

Miz was terrible on TE. I usually like the guy, but he hijacked the show. He kept talking over Paige, and used his save to keep "the hot chick" and causing Mada to leave. I get the whole show is a joke, anyway, but it seemed more obvious than ever thanks to Miz's boner.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: The Miz Named Hulk Hogan’s Replacement On Tough Enough   The Miz Named Hulk Hogan’s Replacement On Tough Enough EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 12:40 pm

I don't understand why you would waste your time watching this show itchy head
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: The Miz Named Hulk Hogan’s Replacement On Tough Enough   The Miz Named Hulk Hogan’s Replacement On Tough Enough EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 1:17 pm

Nearphotison wrote:
Miz was terrible on TE. I usually like the guy, but he hijacked the show. He kept talking over Paige, and used his save to keep "the hot chick" and causing Mada to leave. I get the whole show is a joke, anyway, but it seemed more obvious than ever thanks to Miz's boner.

As opposed to Paige talking over the contestants?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Miz Named Hulk Hogan’s Replacement On Tough Enough   The Miz Named Hulk Hogan’s Replacement On Tough Enough EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 1:50 pm

Tough Enough and Total Divas! are exactly the same shit, except on one of them, someone ends up with a nice lump of money.
Back to top Go down
MFiSG
Middle Carder
MFiSG

PostSubject: Re: The Miz Named Hulk Hogan’s Replacement On Tough Enough   The Miz Named Hulk Hogan’s Replacement On Tough Enough EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 1:35 am

Total Divas > Tough Enough I aint bothered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Miz Named Hulk Hogan’s Replacement On Tough Enough   The Miz Named Hulk Hogan’s Replacement On Tough Enough EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 1:40 am

Mada Sad

Egyptians rule tbh
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: The Miz Named Hulk Hogan’s Replacement On Tough Enough   The Miz Named Hulk Hogan’s Replacement On Tough Enough EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 2:02 am

Whoever wins this is probably going to be released immediately anyways. Bruh......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Miz Named Hulk Hogan’s Replacement On Tough Enough   The Miz Named Hulk Hogan’s Replacement On Tough Enough Empty

Back to top Go down

The Miz Named Hulk Hogan’s Replacement On Tough Enough

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1