HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Olsen Twins Could Be Back For Fuller House After All

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Olsen Twins Could Be Back For Fuller House After All Empty
PostSubject: Olsen Twins Could Be Back For Fuller House After All   Olsen Twins Could Be Back For Fuller House After All EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 4:11 pm

http://411mania.com/movies/olsen-twins-could-be-back-for-fuller-house-after-all/

TVLine reports that the Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen could end up making an appearance on Fuller House after all. During the Television Critics Association’s Summer Press Tour, Netflix Chief Content Officer Ted Sarandos said that the twins are “are teetering on whether or not they’ll be around” for the sequel series, which will run for 13 episodes.

In May, executive producer Robert L. Boyett said they would not be returning to play Michelle. He said at the time: “Although Ashley and Mary-Kate will not be a part of Fuller House, I know how much Full House has meant to them, and they are still very much considered family. It has been exciting to see how they have built their professional careers, and I support their choice to focus on their fashion brands and various business endeavors. I appreciate their support and good wishes towards Fuller House.”

Sarandos said that the cast members, including John Stamos and Bob Saget “have fallen right back into this roles. It’s very much in the same spirit [of the original], but it’s a modern take on Full House.”
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Olsen Twins Could Be Back For Fuller House After All   Olsen Twins Could Be Back For Fuller House After All EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 4:27 pm

When is this sequel supposed to begin? As a big Full House fan back in the day, I'm pretty excited for it especially if they get the Olsen Twins back too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com

PostSubject: Re: Olsen Twins Could Be Back For Fuller House After All   Olsen Twins Could Be Back For Fuller House After All EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 4:44 pm

Prolly gonna air next year
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Olsen Twins Could Be Back For Fuller House After All   Olsen Twins Could Be Back For Fuller House After All EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 6:14 pm

I hope they don't fuck it up. Funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Olsen Twins Could Be Back For Fuller House After All   Olsen Twins Could Be Back For Fuller House After All Empty

Back to top Go down

Olsen Twins Could Be Back For Fuller House After All

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1