HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kamala Defends Hulk Hogan, Says He Was Told Vince McMahon Doesn't Like Black People

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Kamala Defends Hulk Hogan, Says He Was Told Vince McMahon Doesn't Like Black People Empty
PostSubject: Kamala Defends Hulk Hogan, Says He Was Told Vince McMahon Doesn't Like Black People   Kamala Defends Hulk Hogan, Says He Was Told Vince McMahon Doesn't Like Black People EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 2:11 pm

WWE legend Kamala will be appearing on the Two Man Power Trip of Wrestling podcast this week, and will be discussing the issues between WWE, Hulk Hogan, and the racial remarks he made. Kamala says that he thinks it's all blown out of proportion

"We have our little things we say about white people," Kamala explained. "Nobody says anything. Not that we mean harm by doing it. We have little jokes and laugh about it. I do not think Hogan meant harm by saying that. Hogan is my brother until he decides not to be."

Kamala then stated that he was told that Vince McMahon didn't like black people, and that because Kamala was black, he wouldn't get paid as much as his white counterparts.

"Steve told me personally that Vince didn't really like black people. I got along very good with Vince. But that was before all of the kayfabing," He said.

Kamala also told an interesting story about Vince McMahon backstage. You can hear his comments in the video above, and the full interview will be releasing this week.

Back to top Go down

Kamala Defends Hulk Hogan, Says He Was Told Vince McMahon Doesn't Like Black People

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1