HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dolph Ziggler Expected To Be Back Before WWE’s SummerSlam PPV Event

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

Dolph Ziggler Expected To Be Back Before WWE’s SummerSlam PPV Event Empty
PostSubject: Dolph Ziggler Expected To Be Back Before WWE’s SummerSlam PPV Event   Dolph Ziggler Expected To Be Back Before WWE’s SummerSlam PPV Event EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 12:01 pm

Dolph Ziggler is reportedly expected to wrestle Rusev at next month’s WWE SummerSlam PPV event.

Ziggler is currently filming a WWE Studios film thus the reason he was written off of WWE TV with an injury angle several weeks ago.

Ziggler is rumored to be back the week before SummerSlam to set up the match with Rusev at the event.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Dolph Ziggler Expected To Be Back Before WWE’s SummerSlam PPV Event   Dolph Ziggler Expected To Be Back Before WWE’s SummerSlam PPV Event EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 12:14 pm

Yay! I hope he stays with Lana.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Dolph Ziggler Expected To Be Back Before WWE’s SummerSlam PPV Event   Dolph Ziggler Expected To Be Back Before WWE’s SummerSlam PPV Event EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 5:15 pm

The whole reason he's with Lana is cause Vince is hoping for an IRL split of Lana and Rusev as he's against inter-racial relationships. Ziggler being with Lana makes me sick. >_>
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Dolph Ziggler Expected To Be Back Before WWE’s SummerSlam PPV Event   Dolph Ziggler Expected To Be Back Before WWE’s SummerSlam PPV Event EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 6:20 pm

They bought like a mansion together. That ain't happening xD
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Dolph Ziggler Expected To Be Back Before WWE’s SummerSlam PPV Event   Dolph Ziggler Expected To Be Back Before WWE’s SummerSlam PPV Event EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 6:26 pm

I don't like Ziggler being with Lana IC because the Lana character has just become an annoying cunt. I still like Lana, but ever since the split with Rusev, the character's just been awful.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dolph Ziggler Expected To Be Back Before WWE’s SummerSlam PPV Event   Dolph Ziggler Expected To Be Back Before WWE’s SummerSlam PPV Event Empty

Back to top Go down

Dolph Ziggler Expected To Be Back Before WWE’s SummerSlam PPV Event

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1