HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC*   Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC* - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 2:07 pm

Wow my respect for Hogan just vanished completely...
Someone should put him out of his misery...
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC*   Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC* - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 2:09 pm

This shit just never stops...
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC*   Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC* - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 6:34 am

Confirmed: Mattel Toys Stopped Production Of Hulk Hogan Products Following Racist Comments Being Leaked

Mattel announced via Twitter that they would be stopping production on Hulk Hogan products. See down below:

@mmoorewriter tweeted "@Mattel any statement on future Hulk Hogan figures in your WWE line?"

@Mattel responded"@mmoorewriter We are committed to embracing people from all cultures & backgrounds. At this time, we will halt production on Hogan product."
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC*   Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC* - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 7:07 am

You can just see all of Hogan's royalties and contracts just being flushed down the toilet, with Real American slowly fading away in the background...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC*   Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC* - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 7:27 am

This an hour-long shoot The Ultimate Warrior recorded solely on Hogan, at least 4 years ago.

It's one of those things that, after spending nearly an hour listening to it, amazes me. The guy was actually right on some stuff. And 4 years later (to the uploading date), Hogan is indeed getting stroke back by "karma".

If you scan around youtube, there's tons of other people referred by Warrior that do shoots on what Hogan did to the business...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC*   Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC* - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 11:10 am

This essentially outs what everyone already knew....that Hulk Hogan is the biggest walking piece of dog shit known to mankind
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC*   Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC* - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 11:31 am

I think I can classify Hogan as much of a Dog shit as New Jack.
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC*   Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC* - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 12:27 pm

Hulk Hogan Blames Gawker For His Racist Comments Being Leaked

Days removed from his racist comments being leaked, Hulk Hogan is now claiming that Gawker’s Nick Denton purposely leaked the story about his comments. Now, Hogan wants Denton thrown in jail.

TMZ reports that Hogan filed new court documents today in his sex tape lawsuit against Gawker. According to court documents, Hogan’s attorney has asked a judge to launch an investigation into Denton and former Gawker executive AJ Daulerio to prove that they leaked details from the from the sex tape video.

Hogan believes that the video is “confidential” and that the judge should block all parties from making it public.

Hogan said that the Gawker leaked the n-word story to another media outlet last week because they knew it would make Hogan look bad and damage his $100 million dollar case against them.
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC*   Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC* - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 12:28 pm

Chris Jericho Briefly Comments On Hulk Hogan’s Racist Comments

Chris Jericho addressed Hulk Hogan being removed as a judge on Tough Enough during Wednesday’s episode of Talk is Jericho.

Jericho said that he doesn’t agree with what Hulk Hogan said, but always remembers all the good that Hogan has done for pro wrestling, but for kids as well. Jericho said that he won’t further comment on the situation. He said that Hogan might have been caught in a bad situation and doesn’t agree with the terrible situation. Sometimes friends do stuff you don’t agree with, but you have to stand by them. He hopes that he doesn’t get heat for saying that, but that’s how he feels.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC*   Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC* - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 12:33 pm

"It's all Gawker's fault that I'm a racist and homophobic brother, brother!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC*   Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC* - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 1:13 pm

Every time Hogan is in hot water it's everyone else's fault. Remember when his son crashed that car cause he wanted to be a hot shot? Yeah Hulk actually had the balls to blame the friend who ended up being in a vegetative like state for being in the car with his son.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC*   Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC* - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 1:47 pm

^yeah! xD
Ultimate Warrior mentioned that. And there were some leaked tapes on Hogan's son saying "It's not my fault only. He's always been a negative person." thus Hulk saying in public that "The kid always attracted negative karma to him." xD
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC*   Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC* - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 2:42 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC*   Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC* - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 7:47 pm

I never would have guessed the man in brightly colored tights and boas that calls everyone "brother" would turn out to have problems with gays and blacks.

I am honestly surprised though that people give this much of a shit about it. I mean, as a rule of thumb, any white male over 65 or so these days is racist, you guys. They grew up in a time where other races couldn't use the same water fountain as them because they were seen as inferior. The fuck do you expect?
Back to top Go down
MFiSG
Middle Carder
MFiSG

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC*   Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC* - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 1:31 am

Someone needs to get him the fuck away from Twitter. Oh, you've still got Virgil's support, Hulkster? Kamala still thinks you're okay? Occasional black strangers wanting a retweet liked your WM3 match? Well I guess all is forgiven then. Indifferent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC*   Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC* - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 11:19 am

Bay News 9 has released more racist comments from Hulk Hogan, but this time the comments were made during a conversation Hogan had with his son Nick while Nick was serving an 8 month sentence in jail.

Back in May of 2008, Nick was serving an 8 month jail sentence after he got into a car accident which left his friend John Graziano seriously injured and requiring 24 hour care for the rest of his life.

Also back in May of 2008, the Pinellas County Sheriffs Department released two week’s worth of recorded phone calls made in the jailhouse, and upon listening to the calls again, the following can be heard between Hogan and Nick:

“You and me been sitting on some serious phone, phone dialogue here n—a,” Hogan said.

“Yeah, nibb-ah,” Nick said.

“N—a, n—a, that means, that means you (are) my best friend,” said Hogan.

Nick was serving an eight month sentence for a car crash that left his friend, John Graziano, permanently disabled. In another phone call, Hogan talks about God and re-incarnation.

“You know that God gave you this vibe and this, this, energy that you and I are going to live forever, bro,” he said. “I just hope we don’t come back as a couple, I don’t want to say it, blizz-ack gizz-uys, you know what I’m saying?”

“Brutal,” Nick responded after they both laughed.

Hogan also talked to Nick about possibly being transferred from the adult jail to juvenile hall.

“It’s down in St. Pete and it’s mixed-race and we get along with everybody, so that’s fine,” Nick said.

Hulk said, “Your mom went there and said it was mainly blizz, you know what I’m sizz-aying?”

“Mm-hm,” Nick said.

Hulk responded, “And that some of the ladies there that, you know, run the school are nice blizz lizz-adies, you know?”

“Mm-hm…. I would go down there, I would make friends with all those kids down there,” said Nick. “I guarantee it. Because you know how all the blizz pizz love us.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC*   Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC* - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 11:44 am

While in Los Angeles promoting “Ballers” at the Television Critics Association’s press tour, Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson was asked about the current Hulk Hogan controversy.

According to Zap2It.com, The Rock had the following to say:

“I was pretty disappointed with what I heard, like all of us, by the way. I’ve known Terry for a lot of years, my dad helped train him in Florida in the ’70s when he was breaking into the business. My uncles helped train him too as well. I have not known the man to be racist.

It’s funny, it’s one of those things where—and not justifying what he said—we’ve all talked trash, especially in private. He said what he said, and he’s paying the price.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC*   Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC* - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC*

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3