HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daniel Bryan Says He’s Planning To Return To The Ring By The 2016 Royal Rumble Event

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

Daniel Bryan Says He’s Planning To Return To The Ring By The 2016 Royal Rumble Event Empty
PostSubject: Daniel Bryan Says He’s Planning To Return To The Ring By The 2016 Royal Rumble Event   Daniel Bryan Says He’s Planning To Return To The Ring By The 2016 Royal Rumble Event EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 9:12 am

Daniel Bryan did an another interview with FOX Sports to promote his recently released autobiography, Yes!: My Improbable Journey to the Main Event of WrestleMania. This time, he spoke with Jimmy Traina, of The Buzz. Here are the highlights.

On when he’ll be back in the ring:

“I feel great. And it’s just a matter of getting cleared by doctors. Their whole clearance process is more difficult than people would think. … That’s the biggest issue. I will wrestle again. But it’ll be interesting to see when. It’s kind of in the hands of certain doctors, as far as them clearing me and what not. My goal was to be back by SummerSlam, and that’s looking less and less likely, and so then you’re hoping to be back by Royal Rumble.”

On whether he reached out to Stone Cold Steve Austin for advice about the neck injury:

“Steve Austin is actually an amazing human being and he reached out to me. Imagine how weird that is for somebody like me who grew up in that era where it’s like he’s the biggest superstar on the planet Earth. Yeah, he reached out to me and talked to me about it. He was actually giving me some very good advice as far as like, ‘Hey, when you come back, if you come back, you need to do more of this and you need to be doing this.'”
Back to top Go down

Daniel Bryan Says He’s Planning To Return To The Ring By The 2016 Royal Rumble Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Says He’s Planning To Return To The Ring By The 2016 Royal Rumble Event   Daniel Bryan Says He’s Planning To Return To The Ring By The 2016 Royal Rumble Event EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 11:24 am

I hope Austin told him to stop doing the diving headbutt. Also, I hope he stops doing the diving headbutt.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Says He’s Planning To Return To The Ring By The 2016 Royal Rumble Event   Daniel Bryan Says He’s Planning To Return To The Ring By The 2016 Royal Rumble Event EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 11:54 am

I also hope he gave him lots of beer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Says He’s Planning To Return To The Ring By The 2016 Royal Rumble Event   Daniel Bryan Says He’s Planning To Return To The Ring By The 2016 Royal Rumble Event Empty

Back to top Go down

Daniel Bryan Says He’s Planning To Return To The Ring By The 2016 Royal Rumble Event

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1