HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum Updates, Modifications and Changes - July 2015

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

Forum Updates, Modifications and Changes - July 2015 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates, Modifications and Changes - July 2015   Forum Updates, Modifications and Changes - July 2015 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 9:08 pm

I'm not starting shit here, but uh... Mexi... how come you responded to my leaving topic that I posted in May?

You responded yesterday.

After it was established for over a month that I was back...

Like when you do stuff like that, it makes people go "Wtf is Mexi doing?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates, Modifications and Changes - July 2015   Forum Updates, Modifications and Changes - July 2015 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 10:15 pm

Just going to put out there that everyone currently on this forum has been called out at some point for something, whether it be something staff related, the context of posts or something else that would cause a controversy. It's nothing personal whatsoever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates, Modifications and Changes - July 2015   Forum Updates, Modifications and Changes - July 2015 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 10:03 pm

I've never been called out on anything ever. But I'm probably the most likable member tbh I aint bothered

In all honesty though, I know my opinion doesn't matter much since I hardly even pop my head in anymore, but I like these changes. I always felt like the biggest problem was a feeling of apathy from the admins and it's good to see real interest in care on their part.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates, Modifications and Changes - July 2015   Forum Updates, Modifications and Changes - July 2015 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum Updates, Modifications and Changes - July 2015

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2